Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 09-01-2006, 10:16 AM
Thread Killer

bern5161 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowbern5161 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowbern5161 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowbern5161 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowbern5161 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowbern5161 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowbern5161 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowbern5161 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowbern5161 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowbern5161 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowbern5161 will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Prettilini for me today 13:30 Wolves. Won last time at same course going away at 5f. Extended 5 today will help. Should be in first three at big price.

Finbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
mate owns a puppy in Ireland, Trap 1 in this race

To view the link you have to Register or Login

his email to me said "One of my dogs has a race in Ireland tomorrow... Im not sure how easy it is to get a bet on but his trial times do not reflect his ability if you know what I mean ;-) "

Track is Thurles, if anyone knows which bookies take bets that would be appreciated

Question now is do I break my plan (not a NY resolution!) not to gamble till payday!!

Shall put it on the Masters comp at least anyway
Lough Derg

palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud
Quote:
Originally posted by hakers
. Also the fact that its pitman trained puts me off!

I dont rate him at all ,i couldnt back him with your money!

Does anyone Rate Christian Williams?I dont Not after the performance on saturday
Old 09-01-2006, 10:18 AM
www.wildcatarmy.com

Wildcat Army is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally posted by Finbar
mate owns a puppy in Ireland, Trap 1 in this race

To view the link you have to Register or Login

his email to me said "One of my dogs has a race in Ireland tomorrow... Im not sure how easy it is to get a bet on but his trial times do not reflect his ability if you know what I mean ;-) "

Track is Thurles, if anyone knows which bookies take bets that would be appreciated

Question now is do I break my plan (not a NY resolution!) not to gamble till payday!!

Shall put it on the Masters comp at least anyway
You might get a bet on with one of the Irish firms I think.

Paddy Power
Sean Graham
Cashmans ?

**Aintree Thursday Card Preview Online Now - http://www.wildcatarmy.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=371&pid=2111&st=0&#entry2111**
Old 09-01-2006, 10:19 AM
Lough Derg

palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud palace & proud
Quote:
Originally posted by Wildcat Army
You might get a bet on with one of the Irish firms I think.

Paddy Power
?

Paddy Power lays any bets
Old 09-01-2006, 10:20 AM

hakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
Quote:
Originally posted by palace & proud
I dont rate him at all ,i couldnt back him with your money!

Does anyone Rate Christian Williams?I dont Not after the performance on saturday
Always back pitmans first time out, after that he tends to them up. Was on hennessy last time out and thought Will K gave that a super ride to win that.

Williams is an OK jockey, didn't see saturday mind!
Old 09-01-2006, 10:23 AM

Finbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
cheers, Paddy Power makes most sense and have an account with them
Old 09-01-2006, 10:25 AM
Lough Derg

Paddy Power betting on the Champion Chase:

Kauto Star
9-2 11-4 5-2 = 7 - 4

Moscow Flyer
7-4 2-1 9-4 = 4 - 1

Ashley Brook
8-1 10-1 9-1 =7 - 1

Fota Island
20-1 16-1 = 10 - 1

Cloone River
16-1 12-1 =10 - 1

Watson Lake
16-1 12-1 = 10 - 1

Central House
25-1 16-1 12-1 = 11 - 1

Contraband
25-1 16-1 14-1 = 16 - 1

Monkerhostin
12-1 =16 - 1

Fundamentalist
16-1 14-1 12-1 = 25 - 1

Mister McGoldrick
25 - 1

Oneway
25-1 20-1 25-1 = 33 - 1

Sporazene
33-1 25-1 33 - 1

River City
40-1 33-1 40 - 1

Each way odds 1/4 places 1,2,3
Old 09-01-2006, 10:27 AM
Lough Derg

Quote:
Paddy Power betting on the Champion Chase:

Kauto Star
9-2 11-4 5-2 = 7 - 4

I wished i got on at 11/4
Old 09-01-2006, 12:39 PM
Banned by Moderators

paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002
ok have gone for a lucky 31

1pm wolverhampton ... mambazo@5/2

2.10 newcastle ....aleron @ 3/1

3.30 wolverhampton...pharaoh prince @9/1

4pm wolverhampton... risk free @ 9/2

4.30 wolverhampton...gramada @ 10/1

if they all come in i will be 1930 better off

Old 09-01-2006, 12:46 PM
Pint half full member

KevTheOptimist is happy as a lark and everything is fineKevTheOptimist is happy as a lark and everything is fineKevTheOptimist is happy as a lark and everything is fineKevTheOptimist is happy as a lark and everything is fineKevTheOptimist is happy as a lark and everything is fineKevTheOptimist is happy as a lark and everything is fineKevTheOptimist is happy as a lark and everything is fineKevTheOptimist is happy as a lark and everything is fineKevTheOptimist is happy as a lark and everything is fineKevTheOptimist is happy as a lark and everything is fineKevTheOptimist is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Quote:
Originally posted by paulhgc2002

Good luck to ya!
Old 09-01-2006, 01:15 PM

hakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farhakers stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
fancy stocking island in next at taunton
Old 09-01-2006, 01:27 PM
Banned by Moderators

paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002 paulhgc2002
Quote:
fancy stocking island in next at taunton
close it got 3 rd
Old 09-01-2006, 01:36 PM

Quote:
close it got 3 rd
close but no cigar. At least grenane just won - i got 5/2
Old 09-01-2006, 01:57 PM

Quote:

Direct Flight is a decent beast from a decent trainer with a decent jock on boeard claiming 3.
the fell at the last drawing clear :
Old 09-01-2006, 02:06 PM
Lough Derg

Quote:
the fell at the last drawing clear :

Who won that race mate?
Old 09-01-2006, 02:09 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:

come on aleron dont let me down
Old 09-01-2006, 02:12 PM

royal hector won race P&P

I'm on aleron too!
Old 09-01-2006, 02:12 PM
Lough Derg

Quote:
royal hector won race P&P

I'm on aleron too!

Good Luck
Old 09-01-2006, 02:17 PM
Lough Derg

Quote:
2.20 Taunton Opera Mundi

What price is that ?