Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 04-01-2018, 01:39 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
pricey kids tickets.
They've got to pay for the 99 year lease on the taxpayers stadium somehow.

As the £30 is a set maximum, they'll make their money on the non-set prices.
Old 04-01-2018, 01:50 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
worst away experience of last season. won't be going this year
Old 04-01-2018, 01:51 PM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
If this was on box I would not go terrible place veiw getting away after add to that it's at night getting home late probaly be about same time got back to London from Southampton
Old 04-01-2018, 01:58 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
pricey kids tickets.
Agree, bit OTT especially as it's a Tuesday night game.

Just checked what they charged for our last fixture at Upton Park and it was £25 for kids back then as well

You would have thought it would be a lower price category being midweek, but hey ho
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 04-01-2018, 02:03 PM
Grrrrrrr.......

Ev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
The majority of Premier League games are on that Wednesday. If they want to televise us/West Ham then presumably our game will be Friday/another Saturday kick off.
Ha!

Do you really think the TV companies will take that into account!

If they want it on a Sunday, it'l be on the Sunday and WHU will get moved.

Unlikely i admit, but possible.
Old 04-01-2018, 02:03 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
pricey kids tickets.
It's a pisstake. A stadium gifted to the 3 whores on their board & they want a pony each for kids?

I'm out.
Old 04-01-2018, 02:07 PM
Grrrrrrr.......

Ev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson Muntz View Post
West Ham is the worst experience for a football fan I have ever encountered.
Shit view, shit 100 mile walk after the game, shit atmosphere, shit everything.
Worst day out for me by a long long way last season.
Didn't go last season and haven't been there since the Olympics, so intend to go this time.

I take it getting back to Stratford Int station is a complete and utter nightmare?

Should be easiest game of season for me living in Chatham.

High speed train from Stratford straight back in less than half hour, just sounds a ballache getting to the station/train.
Old 04-01-2018, 02:17 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
pricey kids tickets.
Bit out of order that kids tickets are the same price as the under 21s, when many of the latter do have some independent income.

Given how big the stadium is to fill, I wonder if they’re really charging home supporting juniors £25 per match?
Old 04-01-2018, 02:58 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by st albans View Post
worst away experience of last season. won't be going this year
Same, it took until 6pm to finally get on a tube from Stratford last year
Old 04-01-2018, 03:25 PM
Flying High

cpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm only going to say I've been to the Olympic stadium.

Oh well.

Tshabalabalabalabalaba
Old 04-01-2018, 03:35 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ev View Post
Ha!

Do you really think the TV companies will take that into account!

If they want it on a Sunday, it'l be on the Sunday and WHU will get moved.

Unlikely i admit, but possible.
Hope not I need to be on a train at Euston at 23:00!
Old 04-01-2018, 03:37 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
The easiest PL ground to get to for me so I'm in.
Old 04-01-2018, 03:46 PM

HOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHOVE EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris K View Post
Same, it took until 6pm to finally get on a tube from Stratford last year
Seemed to walk round telly tubby land for an hour after the game
Poor view won't be going
Old 04-01-2018, 03:56 PM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ev View Post
Didn't go last season and haven't been there since the Olympics, so intend to go this time.

I take it getting back to Stratford Int station is a complete and utter nightmare?

Should be easiest game of season for me living in Chatham.

High speed train from Stratford straight back in less than half hour, just sounds a ballache getting to the station/train.

We thought it would be our easiest game as well.
We got in the high speed at Sittingbourne. It was already rammed with flat capped wearing West Ham fans.
By the time it left Ebbsfleet it was so packed you couldn’t breath.
From when you get off at Stratford to when you leave the ground it’s a mare. Then.....
They walked us round an empty car park for about 5 miles to get back to the station.
A ten minute walk took, what, an hour.
When you eventually get on the packed platform the too short train was absolutely rammo.
And for those reasons. I’m out

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 04-01-2018, 04:48 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
You are best off trying to break away from the march they take you on (i think if you just claim you are going elsewhere). We managed it and walked up past the aquatic centre and over to leyton for the excellent leyton star and central line. You can also do it and hit the back of westfield for stratford international.
Old 04-01-2018, 04:59 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Can you not just walk to Pudding Mill Lane DLR station which is very close to the away section exits, and take a short hop by DLR to Stratford?

We came out of the ground (admittedly a few minutes before the end of the game - the game was awful) and were free to walk straight past that station (albeit we parked in Bow so kept walking)
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 04-01-2018, 05:02 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
We arrived and left via pudding lane. Leisurely walk back but then the game still had ten minutes left.
Old 04-01-2018, 05:07 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
We broke out from the Palace fans and went diagonally left towards Stratford International/Westfield. Ended up in a queue of West Ham fans but it only took five minutes to get around to the front entrance of the shopping centre.

We ended up going for drinks in the Premier Inn bar which wasn't too busy.
Old 04-01-2018, 05:15 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson Muntz View Post
West Ham is the worst experience for a football fan I have ever encountered.
Shit view, shit 100 mile walk after the game, shit atmosphere, shit everything.
Worst day out for me by a long long way last season.
agreed. Everything awful but on a work night so may aswell go for 70 mins or so, if nothing else to see Ayew's worldy
Old 04-01-2018, 05:25 PM
Die adler

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
So are way saying that is tricky to get into Stratford Tube station after the game?