Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 27-09-2015, 10:22 AM

dilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Loan Watch

Being an established premier leauge side and all we seem to have all our best young talents out on loan..

Joniesta - Forrest
Hiram Boateng- Plymouth
Sullay KaiKai- Shrewsbury
Keshi Anderson- Doncaster Rovers
Ryan Inniss- Port Vale
Jerom Binnon Williams- Burton Albion.

Think that instead of having to check everyones transfer thread to see how they are getting on, people should post any updates or views on the loanees here.

Will probably get ignored, but better to have it all in one place anyhow..
Old 27-09-2015, 10:24 AM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Good idea.
Old 27-09-2015, 10:28 AM

dilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Jerome Binnon Williams got a last gasp winner yesterday, and i think i read somewhere that the Shrews manager was very happy with KaiKai
Old 27-09-2015, 10:49 AM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Inniss dislocated his shoulder, JBW got a 90+4 minute winner, KaiKai got an assist, Scales was a wide midfielder in a 3-5-2 from Crawley but not sure how he did. Keshi Anderson impressed but didn't get a goal, think he played 90 minutes. Hiram played 90 minutes again. No idea on Jonny Williams.

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
Old 27-09-2015, 11:00 AM
Semi retired idiot

penguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepenguin7 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Good to have this thread.

JBW came on with 10 mins to go, scored the winner and was booked for over celebrating !

Keshi impressed but the manager said he tired in the 2nd half. Unsurprising as he has never played at anything like this level.

Kaikai tormented Emmerson Boyce and the manager said.....

“He brings a smile to your face. When you see guys like that with such ability it is fantastic. He dribbles so well, I am old fashioned and I love watching a dribbler like him. The fans have a buzz when he gets on the ball which is brilliant.”
Old 27-09-2015, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin7 View Post

“He brings a smile to your face. When you see guys like that with such ability it is fantastic. He dribbles so well, I am old fashioned and I love watching a dribbler like him. The fans have a buzz when he gets on the ball which is brilliant.”
Like the sound of that...

Him and Hiram are the youngsters im most excited about for sure. A few good seasons at leauge level and i really hope they will be in and around first team.
Old 27-09-2015, 11:54 AM
Gabor's pyjama washer

Steamy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteamy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteamy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteamy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteamy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteamy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteamy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteamy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteamy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteamy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSteamy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 27-09-2015, 11:55 AM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie View Post
Inniss dislocated his shoulder, JBW got a 90+4 minute winner, KaiKai got an assist, Scales was a wide midfielder in a 3-5-2 from Crawley but not sure how he did. Keshi Anderson impressed but didn't get a goal, think he played 90 minutes. Hiram played 90 minutes again. No idea on Jonny Williams.
JW was an unused sub in the Forest game, made a brief appearance last week and seemingly impressed by still getting up to match fitness according to him and Doog.

Haven't we missed Kettings off the list at Stevenage? Not likely to play I suspect.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019
Old 27-09-2015, 12:22 PM
Giving it

EryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Blue Eagle View Post
Haven't we missed Kettings off the list at Stevenage? Not likely to play I suspect.
At Bromley. Described as 'the in-form Kettings' in their website's summary of the 3-0 win over Chester, which is something, I suppose.
Old 27-09-2015, 12:40 PM

Kai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKai came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Kettings has played in Bromley's last three games and they've won them all!
Old 27-09-2015, 01:09 PM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai View Post
Kettings has played in Bromley's last three games and they've won them all!
Sorry, missed his migration from Stevenage to Kent!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019
Old 27-09-2015, 01:49 PM

grays_eagle dances on the sands, and yet no footing seengrays_eagle dances on the sands, and yet no footing seengrays_eagle dances on the sands, and yet no footing seengrays_eagle dances on the sands, and yet no footing seengrays_eagle dances on the sands, and yet no footing seengrays_eagle dances on the sands, and yet no footing seengrays_eagle dances on the sands, and yet no footing seengrays_eagle dances on the sands, and yet no footing seengrays_eagle dances on the sands, and yet no footing seengrays_eagle dances on the sands, and yet no footing seengrays_eagle dances on the sands, and yet no footing seen
A mate of mine saw the SUFC v DRFC game. He said that Anderson looked good until the sending off, which saw Doncaster lose all attacking threat.
Old 28-09-2015, 08:35 PM

16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Good thread always thought this should be done nice work!
Need to add our highest paid and positioned loaner Jack Hunt.
Doing well and could do with him currently.
Old 28-09-2015, 08:36 PM
Jungle is indeed "massiv"

kettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekettle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16eagles View Post
Good thread always thought this should be done nice work!
Need to add our highest paid and positioned loaner Jack Hunt.
Doing well and could do with him currently.
Forgot we still had him! Be interesting to see how he does, and whether he could earn a 1yr extension. Talking of loanees - could we get Paddy McCarthy out on loan?
Old 29-09-2015, 07:49 AM
Palace since 1970

Gazpacho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGazpacho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGazpacho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGazpacho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGazpacho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGazpacho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGazpacho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGazpacho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGazpacho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGazpacho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGazpacho : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Or Zeki Fryers?
Old 29-09-2015, 07:53 AM
Computer says no!!

bigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazpacho View Post
Or Zeki Fryers?
How is he getting on now I thought I heard somewhere that he was improving?
Old 29-09-2015, 01:11 PM
Oh No!

AJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by dilem View Post
Jerome Binnon Williams got a last gasp winner yesterday, and i think i read somewhere that the Shrews manager was very happy with KaiKai
JBW was part of the Southend team that got to the playoff final (he didn't play in that game) and won and now he is at Burton who are top of lge 1. Possibly 2 back to back promotions for the lad?
Old 29-09-2015, 07:13 PM

no comment : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineno comment : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineno comment : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineno comment : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineno comment : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineno comment : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineno comment : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineno comment : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineno comment : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineno comment : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineno comment : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Boateng, Keshi, Kaikai, JBW all started tonight.
Old 29-09-2015, 07:28 PM

KaiKai got an assist and seems to be a threat.
To view the link you have to Register or Login provides pretty good neutral commentry on all Shrews games.
Old 29-09-2015, 07:36 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Keshi missed the target with all 3 attempts so far, Donny 8 shots none on target!