Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 11-09-2017, 10:54 AM

East-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Personally I don't have a problem with Roy. A man of dignity and principles in a time where they are severely lacking. Yes he failed with England, but who hasn't? I stopped following england during eriksonns time anyway so couldn't really care less about his record there.
I think sacking fdb is a joke, but I will be more annoyed by stupid anti hodgson feeling if he is appointed.
Old 11-09-2017, 10:56 AM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
Well its going to be interesting if nothing else.
Old 11-09-2017, 10:56 AM

Kylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
What's how long ago that he managed got to do with It? He has the experience at managing a premier league team, De Boer never should have been appointed in the first place
his credibility since 2012 has hit an all time low, a ridiculous appointment, if age isnt an issue why dont we bring George Grayham back, perhaps Souness, Dalglish maybe , Venables perhaps? Keegan? Howard Wilkinson?

Last edited by Kylie_Tracey; 11-09-2017 at 10:59 AM.
Old 11-09-2017, 10:57 AM
The Rock

CPFC31 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC31 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC31 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC31 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC31 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC31 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC31 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC31 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC31 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC31 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC31 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Good appointment. All of those slagging him off will Be as disappointed as they were with Allardyce.

Last edited by CPFC31; 11-09-2017 at 11:01 AM.
Old 11-09-2017, 11:00 AM

eagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagle-leg came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sensible appointment given the circumstances. Will steady the ship, play players in their correct positions and will play in a fashion that suits the team.

Will get so much more out of the squad than De Boer. Expect us to stay up comfortably now.
Old 11-09-2017, 11:00 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Well he's a superb manager on paper at club level.

Does he still have it or is he too old? That's the only doubt but a biggie.

He must have been interviewed so must have sounded reasonable. If he's still got it then he's the second best option after Sam but I'm not sure
Old 11-09-2017, 11:01 AM

okey eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineokey eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineokey eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineokey eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineokey eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineokey eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineokey eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineokey eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineokey eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineokey eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineokey eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Benteke will become the master corner taker under Roy!

Who knows, it might work - cut out the mistakes and we'd have points.

Feel for De Boer though - the woeful madness of Kelly, Ward and Lee have cost him
Old 11-09-2017, 11:08 AM
People are People

firesign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietfiresign came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If Roy joins, I presume that Sammy Lee will be kept on.
Old 11-09-2017, 11:09 AM

palacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by firesign View Post
A given one would think.

radiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietradiomike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
all wrong a forward thinking manager replaced by the complete opposite
it can only be temporary surely and an acknowledgment of the severe limitations of some of the squad

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Let's pray he does, we need some continuity and not the negetive kind.
Old 11-09-2017, 11:10 AM

palacejim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacejim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacejim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacejim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacejim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacejim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacejim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacejim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacejim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacejim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepalacejim : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If this happens, I wonder if he can do a Ranieri for us... Both unfashionable managers with strong pedigrees
Old 11-09-2017, 11:12 AM

Kylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacejim View Post
If this happens, I wonder if he can do a Ranieri for us... Both unfashionable managers with strong pedigrees
yes he possibly will do a Ranieri on us, but it will be Ranieri's second season probably
Old 11-09-2017, 11:12 AM
Prodigal Son

Mad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is here
Quote:
The Mail report says that Sammy Lee is leaving and being replaced by Ray Lewington.
Old 11-09-2017, 11:15 AM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by East-End Eagle View Post
Personally I don't have a problem with Roy. A man of dignity and principles in a time where they are severely lacking. Yes he failed with England, but who hasn't? I stopped following england during eriksonns time anyway so couldn't really care less about his record there.
I think sacking fdb is a joke, but I will be more annoyed by stupid anti hodgson feeling if he is appointed.
x2

www.bensheroestrust.org

I'm a reasonable man, get off my case...
Old 11-09-2017, 11:16 AM

palacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is herepalacea Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Raschic Ken View Post
The Mail report says that Sammy Lee is leaving and being replaced by Ray Lewington.
Sammy Lee wasn't assistant, it was the Dutchman, therefore he will be replaced.
Old 11-09-2017, 11:17 AM
I'm listening ....

xian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minexian1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Welcome Roy

Totally pathetic, more than embarrassing and won't ask for any more transfers
Old 11-09-2017, 11:18 AM

Barnstormer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarnstormer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarnstormer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarnstormer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarnstormer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarnstormer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarnstormer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarnstormer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarnstormer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarnstormer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarnstormer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Don't know why but deep down I don't want Roy Hodgson. Hope Sammy Lee stays.
Old 11-09-2017, 11:18 AM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Raschic Ken View Post
Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse. I'll back Hodgson if it comes to it, but shafting Sammy Lee as well is complete bullsh!t.
Old 11-09-2017, 11:19 AM

dowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is heredowieslovechild Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle-leg View Post
Sensible appointment given the circumstances. Will steady the ship, play players in their correct positions and will play in a fashion that suits the team.

Will get so much more out of the squad than De Boer. Expect us to stay up comfortably now.
Just like he did with the England team