Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

View Poll Results: ...
Brighton 57 5.22%
lol 1,036 94.78%
Voters: 1093. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-10-2012, 08:56 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
"Brighton lol"

Ok, all I post on here right now is "Brighton lol" so I thought I'd also make a thread out of it.

Brighton lol
Old 06-10-2012, 09:17 PM
a bit peckish

PIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is herePIE "N" MASH Sam the man is here
Old 06-10-2012, 09:33 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
1 goal in 3, 2 points from 9

Brighton lol
Old 06-10-2012, 09:39 PM
Lost in translation

BBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is here
1 man team.
Old 06-10-2012, 09:47 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
From NSC

On the way home from Derby - not good enough

From the outset and the way we set up it was quite obvious to all in the away end that we'd be lucky to leave with a point. I have to say that is the worst Albion performance I've seen in the 4 games I've seen so far this season. Players had no battle or any will.

Albion fans have a new boo-boy favourite though with people already on Dobbie's back. He's not a striker, you can tell that by the positions he takes up on the field.

Brighton lol
Old 06-10-2012, 09:50 PM
Dikgacoi... Zaha oh yesss

jono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
lol brighton
Old 06-10-2012, 09:50 PM
South London and proud

croydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wayne Bridge marking Wilf..... lol
Old 07-10-2012, 12:38 AM
Lost in translation

BBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is here
How much did they pay for Dobbie?
Old 07-10-2012, 12:46 AM
Lost in the Pine Barrens

Paulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulie Walnuts : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Muzza (on a free), 7 in 7

Lol
Old 07-10-2012, 01:04 AM
Afferte mihi cervisiam

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
The top three threads on their forum are all about us. One about Zaha, one about our attendances/Groupon offer and one about us going above them. I didn't realise they cared about us so much they have to constantly talk about us!
Old 07-10-2012, 01:17 AM
Banned by Moderators

Botty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screenBotty has to read the song lyrics on the big screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumpy
The top three threads on their forum are all about us. One about Zaha, one about our attendances/Groupon offer and one about us going above them. I didn't realise they cared about us so much they have to constantly talk about us!
Errr.... Bott and Kettle peut-etre Scrumpy?

Dougie - Absolute Legend
Old 07-10-2012, 09:17 AM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botty
Errr.... Bott and Kettle peut-etre Scrumpy?
Cheers for the grey rep of a Brighton lol post
Old 07-10-2012, 10:36 AM
South London and proud

croydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Know your place lol!!!
Old 07-10-2012, 10:39 AM
No authority but yourself

philsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is here
Like last year,as the weather gets colder,they get shitter.Bunch of woosies LOL
Old 07-10-2012, 10:46 AM
Amongst 10,000 new fans

Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by philsick
Like last year,as the weather gets colder,they get shitter.Bunch of woosies LOL
Like last year when you were up there and then dropped quicker than Jordan's knickers? It's gonna happen again, we all know that. Sit back and watch my post count go into overdrive when you crumble.

In the mean time enjoy your short lived success.

Attendances jump from a regular 15,000 to 24,000 in one season. Where were they before?

http://www.european-football-statist...nclub/cryp.htm
Old 07-10-2012, 10:48 AM
100% CPFC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoner
Like last year when you were up there and then dropped quicker than Jordan's knickers? It's gonna happen again, we all know that. Sit back and watch my post count go into overdrive when you crumble.

I didn't think you posted under these circumstances?
Old 07-10-2012, 10:54 AM

Quote:

All team are inconsistent.

The one thing that is consistent is that you remain a ***t
Old 07-10-2012, 10:57 AM
Amongst 10,000 new fans

Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner Londoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey
I didn't think you posted under these circumstances?
You do know there are plenty of of other BHA fans on here who post regularly ?

Why just single me out for abuse ?

Attendances jump from a regular 15,000 to 24,000 in one season. Where were they before?

http://www.european-football-statist...nclub/cryp.htm
Old 07-10-2012, 11:04 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by croydonexile
Wayne Bridge marking Wilf..... lol
If bridge has any sense he will feign a long overdue injury on the day
Old 07-10-2012, 11:07 AM
100% CPFC.

Quote:
You do know there are plenty of of other BHA fans on here who post regularly ?

Why just single me out for abuse ?
because hotdog