Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 18-11-2018, 05:36 PM

PoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Bet 8
Tennis Challenger Buenos Aires
Cachin to beat Andujar
3.40 Betfair

Bet 9
Tennis WTA Houston
Davis to beat Peng
2.80 Betfair

Bet 10
Tennis ATP Finals
Zverev to beat Djokovic
6.40 Betfair

Bet 11
Tennis Challenger Houston
Smith to beat Klahn
6.80 Betfair

Bet 12
Darts Grand Slam
Price to beat Anderson
6.00 Betfair

Bet 13
Football Argentina
San Lorenzo to beat Atlético Tucumán
2.50 Bet365

Bet 14
Football Argentina
Temperley to beat Rosario Central
4.75 Bet365

Bet 15
Football Brazil
Botafogo to beat Internacional
3.00 Bet365
Old 18-11-2018, 06:55 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Bet 14/15

Philadelphia Eagles at New Orleans Saints - Anytime Touchdown Scorer
Corey Clement @ 4.5 at Bet365
TreQuan Smith @ 4.5 at Skybet
Old 18-11-2018, 07:08 PM

gjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bet 15
Ht/ft
Finland/Finland @ 6.9 marathonbet
Old 18-11-2018, 08:08 PM

PoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePoolKing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoolKing View Post
Bet 9
Tennis WTA Houston
Davis to beat Peng
2.80 Betfair

Bet 11
Tennis Challenger Houston
Smith to beat Klahn
6.80 Betfair
Raining heavily in Houston so am not sure if these matches will be played or completed by midnight so please can I put in some reserve bets in case.

Alternative Bet 9
Football Paraguay
Club General Diaz to beat Independiente FBC
2.40 Bet365

Alternative Bet 11
Football Peru
CD Las Palmas Chota to beat UDA Huancavelica
7.50 Bet365
Old 18-11-2018, 09:32 PM

gjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjohnk View Post
Bet 15
Ht/ft
Finland/Finland @ 6.9 marathonbet
Lost
Old 18-11-2018, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoolKing View Post
Bet 8
Tennis Challenger Buenos Aires
Cachin to beat Andujar
3.40 Betfair

Alternative Bet 9
Football Paraguay
Club General Diaz to beat Independiente FBC
2.40 Bet365

Bet 10
Tennis ATP Finals
Zverev to beat Djokovic
6.40 Betfair

Alternative Bet 11
Football Peru
CD Las Palmas Chota to beat UDA Huancavelica
7.50 Bet365

Bet 12
Darts Grand Slam
Price to beat Anderson
6.00 Betfair

Bet 13
Football Argentina
San Lorenzo to beat Atlético Tucumán
2.50 Bet365

Bet 14
Football Argentina
Temperley to beat Rosario Central
4.75 Bet365

Bet 15
Football Brazil
Botafogo to beat Internacional
3.00 Bet365
Bet 9 WON +24
Bet 10 WON +61.8
Bet 12 WON +58
Bet 15 WON +30
All others LOST

Final Total:

257.1/15
Old 19-11-2018, 12:01 AM

Finbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFinbar : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine

Had it in my head that Sunderland won at the weekend so thought I was chasing a lot more than I though. My final treble was only let down by MvG but that was my most confident leg so pretty sure I'd have put up a shorter priced loser

So I finished on 90pts, well played gjohnk

Quote:
Bet 13
Win treble
Sunderland
Scotland
Azerbaijan
@6.26 bet365
Old 19-11-2018, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finbar View Post

Had it in my head that Sunderland won at the weekend so thought I was chasing a lot more than I though. My final treble was only let down by MvG but that was my most confident leg so pretty sure I'd have put up a shorter priced loser

So I finished on 90pts, well played gjohnk
Cheers Fin
I thought it was a strange bet to go for. Pretty poor betting from both of us that match..
Old 19-11-2018, 07:33 AM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Champions league - Semi-Finals - FT

Finbar 90/15 (0) gjohnk 98.7/15 (0)
Stigma 171.8/15 (0) V eagles073 0/15 (0)
Funk Butter 144.9/15 (0) V PoolKing 257.1/15 (0)

Champions league - Final

gjohnk V Stigma V PoolKing

15 bets/2 weeks, no home/away rule.
Ends Sunday 02th of December.
29/05/04 Crystal Palace – West Ham 1-0
28/02/04 Crystal Palace – Gillingham 1-0
02/02/02 Sheffield W – Crystal Palace 1-3
02/10/99 Crystal Palace – Portsmouth 4-0
Old 19-11-2018, 07:37 AM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStigma came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
UEFA Cup - Semi-Finals - FT

3 Beers at HT 32.5?/15 (0) V Flat Noodle 0/0 (0)
Little Fozzie 69.1/15 (0) V Louis 0/0 (0)
StuNick 360.9/14 (0) V €pfc 0/0 (0)

UEFA Cup Final

3 Beers at HT V Little Fozzie V StuNick

Old 19-11-2018, 09:11 AM

Little Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigma View Post
UEFA Cup - Semi-Finals - FT

3 Beers at HT 32.5?/15 (0) V Flat Noodle 0/0 (0)
Little Fozzie 69.1/15 (0) V Louis 0/0 (0)
StuNick 360.9/14 (0) V €pfc 0/0 (0)

UEFA Cup Final

3 Beers at HT V Little Fozzie V StuNick

Cheers Stig.

I think we can all agree we really earnt our places in this final...

FWL Honours:

Premiership: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20. Runners Up: 9, 13, 14, 15, 17.
FA Cup: 4, 17. Runners Up: 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18.
Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old 19-11-2018, 09:27 AM
infiltrator

StuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Can we carry any percentage of our semi final total into the final?
Old 19-11-2018, 10:07 AM
Norwegian red and blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Fozzie View Post
Cheers Stig.

I think we can all agree we really earnt our places in this final...
Yeah..hopefully the final will be a greater spectacle!
Old 19-11-2018, 10:08 AM
Norwegian red and blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuNick View Post
Can we carry any percentage of our semi final total into the final?
We haven't done that in the past and would be a bit unfair to change the rules at this stage. But worth considering for next time.
Old 19-11-2018, 10:13 AM
infiltrator

StuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStuNick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I was joking Stig
Old 19-11-2018, 10:28 AM
Norwegian red and blue

Quote:
I was joking Stig
But maybe not a bad shout for the UEFA Cup version at least.
Old 19-11-2018, 01:06 PM

Quote:
I was joking Stig
Thats the brilliant thing about match-play - a win is a win
(he says after scraping into the final, following scraping through the group stage!)
Old 19-11-2018, 01:06 PM

Good luck Stig and PoolKing!
Old 19-11-2018, 01:09 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Quote:
Good luck Stig and PoolKing!
All the best Thankfully that dreadful "international break" is soon over
Old 19-11-2018, 01:25 PM

Bet 1
Win Double
Latvia/Georgia @ 3.68 (bet365)