Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 13-06-2016, 04:55 PM

Louis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mart63 View Post
Lets not overcomplicate this, it is not about value or being clever,it is about firstly not losing money and secondly hopefully making money, if after the bet you lose money then you are clearly doing it wrong
There's no right or wrong, it's up to each person how they take advantage of the Bet365 offer
Old 13-06-2016, 04:58 PM

Louis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
I have backed the following to be top goalscorer all each way and all before the tournament started.
Payet
Milik
Muller
Ibrahomvic all each way

However I didn't take a price on them. Is there any rough way of finding out what price I did get on them?
Who did you place the bets with?
Old 16-06-2016, 09:06 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
No luck today.

Got greedy and went for Smalling next scorer! He missed a simple header as well
Old 16-06-2016, 09:16 PM

hatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is herehatter8142 Sam the man is here
Quote:
I have backed the following to be top goalscorer all each way and all before the tournament started.
Payet
Milik
Muller
Ibrahomvic all each way

However I didn't take a price on them. Is there any rough way of finding out what price I did get on them?
How did you back them without a price?
Old 17-06-2016, 11:03 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
I was in a rush so just wrote them on a slip
Old 17-06-2016, 11:19 AM

Quote:
I was in a rush so just wrote them on a slip
Some pre-tournament odds on Muller and Ibra are quoted here ...

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 07-08-2016, 02:56 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Anyone tried Sun bet which started yesterday. Quite a few markets for a new company and a good opening offer. Bet 5 get 10. Will find it hard to stick to as used to the bigger companies but will give it a go.
Old 14-09-2016, 08:55 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Bit of advice needed.

I placed the following yesterday:
Any time goal scorer accy

Matty Taylor - Bristol Rovers - Scored
Messi - Barcelona - Scored
Aguero - Man City - game postponed
Gayle - Newcastle - he didn't play a minute in the game
Assombolonga - Forest - still to play

Where do I stand? Have I lost because Gayle hasn't scored? Will the Aguero part be void due to the postponement?
Old 14-09-2016, 09:08 AM
looking to curl one!!!!

Dingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Bit of advice needed.

I placed the following yesterday:
Any time goal scorer accy

Matty Taylor - Bristol Rovers - Scored
Messi - Barcelona - Scored
Aguero - Man City - game postponed
Gayle - Newcastle - he didn't play a minute in the game
Assombolonga - Forest - still to play

Where do I stand? Have I lost because Gayle hasn't scored? Will the Aguero part be void due to the postponement?

Your bet still stands. Because Gayle didn't come on the selection will be treated as void. If he had come on, even for just the last minute, and not scored the bet would have lost! As for Aguero, most bookies will let the bet run if the rearranged game is played soon, otherwise it will be voided. In this case, as the game is being played tonight, most will let the bet stand. Good luck for the rest. Also looking for Aguero to score tonight for my bets!

Last edited by Dingle; 14-09-2016 at 09:18 AM.
Old 14-09-2016, 09:40 AM

Cheers. That's what I was hoping. Just Aguero and Assombolonga to score tonight then
Old 16-09-2016, 05:29 AM

Paid about 4/1 for the treble. Not too shabby
Old 18-09-2016, 03:52 PM
looking to curl one!!!!

Dingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
OK, so need a bit of help understanding asian handicap betting. So had Palace - 1 on the asian handicap today and when we were 3 up I laid it off. All good so far but here is where I am a little confused. Once I'd laid it off, on the profit and loss chart it said that if Palace won by more than one I'd be in profit, and if Palace drew or lost i'd be in profit, but if they won by one goal, I wouldn't win anything (but laying - 1 still returned me my initial stake.) How do I lay it so that I'd still win if Palace won by one goal or do I have to go to the winning margin market and back Palace to win by one at not very good odds?
Old 19-09-2016, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingle View Post
OK, so need a bit of help understanding asian handicap betting. So had Palace - 1 on the asian handicap today and when we were 3 up I laid it off. All good so far but here is where I am a little confused. Once I'd laid it off, on the profit and loss chart it said that if Palace won by more than one I'd be in profit, and if Palace drew or lost i'd be in profit, but if they won by one goal, I wouldn't win anything (but laying - 1 still returned me my initial stake.) How do I lay it so that I'd still win if Palace won by one goal or do I have to go to the winning margin market and back Palace to win by one at not very good odds?
Palace -1 AH is a 2-way bet (as opposed to 3-way like win-draw-lose. If you back Palace -1 AH, you win if Palace win by more than one goal, and you lose if Palace win by less than one goal (i.e. they draw or lose). If they win by exactly one goal, the bet if void (stake returned).

If you backed Palace -1AH pre-match yesterday and laid it off when we were three goals up, you would have ensured a profit for all outcomes except a Palace win by one goal - if we'd won by one goal, your bet would have been void and your stake would have been returned.

If you were trying to guarantee a profit on a Palace win by one goal as well, you could have looked for a market for Palace to win by exactly one goal and backed it when we were 3 goals up. For a live Premier League game, I think you could have found such a market in-play. By backing this outcome you would reduce your profit on the other outcomes.
Old 22-09-2016, 12:52 PM
Eircom goldminer

si1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesi1965 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
To confuse things there is also the straight handicap market (often called European Handicap). As Louis points out this is also a two-way market, but unlike the Asian -1 where you get refunded, the European -1 handicap needs to be bettered so a single goal win (effectively a drawn match after the handicap is applied) counts as a loser.
Old 27-09-2016, 09:34 PM
Anyone But England User

NorthCurveEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthCurveEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthCurveEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthCurveEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthCurveEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthCurveEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthCurveEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthCurveEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthCurveEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthCurveEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthCurveEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just had a cracker come in.

Tottenham Win v CSKA

Juve Win @ Zagreb

Kobenhavn Win v Brugge

Leicester Win v Porto

Sevilla Win v Lyon

Sporting Win v Legia

Dortmund v Madrid Draw

Monaco v Leverkusen Draw

Monaco score in the 94th minute to win me 340

I also won 75 on a 10 free bet treble of Tottenham, Leicester and Juve.

A good night!
Old 30-09-2016, 07:17 AM

Skid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSkid Row : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just had $25 on Palace to win 3-1 @ 41's. We're due to get that result again at Goodison.
Old 30-09-2016, 07:46 AM

kayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkayjay came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skid Row View Post
Just had $25 on Palace to win 3-1 @ 41's. We're due to get that result again at Goodison.
Be up at 5.00am to watch it.
Makes for a long GF day.
Old 02-11-2016, 02:34 PM

NFL now the season is in full swing I feel there are some short price trebles due to come in.

This week, Atlanta, Carolina and Dallas pays about 2/1.
Old 05-11-2016, 07:55 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Mate took 25/1 on us being relegated 3 weeks back after I told him what would happen, now we are short. Was inevitable.

Even the 8/1 now is good value.
Old 07-11-2016, 11:56 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
NFL now the season is in full swing I feel there are some short price trebles due to come in.

This week, Atlanta, Carolina and Dallas pays about 2/1.
Thanks buddy, I know nothing about NFL but had a bet on this!