Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 07-11-2016, 12:05 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
Thanks buddy, I know nothing about NFL but had a bet on this!
No worries Jam! I have really got into NFL and whilst you can get surprises, NFL is such a stats driven game. As you get further into the season, teams that have got nothing to play for generally sink, knowing that they will get improved draft picks.
Old 07-11-2016, 12:34 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
On the topic of NFL, Oakland Raiders to win the superbowl at 20/1 is overpriced. Green Bay are half the price despite being 4-4 whilst Oakland are 7-2.

They seem to be getting better and better and a win away at Denver is no mean feat. I presume the price would be down to the tough of 3 straight away games (4 including Denver) though they could end up winning that league with a 9-6 or 10-5 as its so tight.

As an outside shot for the superbowl, the Houston Texans offer value at 50/1 each way (possible bet to lay). There remaining fixtures are not challenging, with the Raiders at home the only side they face currently seeded 9th or above in the NFL. Texans are yet to lose at home this season as well. Almost certain that they will win their division and 4/7 seems value
Old 07-11-2016, 06:38 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Texans will not win the superbowl
Old 07-11-2016, 06:40 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I like Oakland and Carr is improving all the time however its probably a year too early for them to consider making an impact in the post season
Old 07-11-2016, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE View Post
Texans will not win the superbowl
You are right there, shouldve put more emphasis on bet to lay. They are currently trading at 70s on betfair and im sure that wll be shorter come 4 weeks time.
Old 09-11-2016, 09:44 AM

Anybody have anything on Trump? Was at 5s yesterday....
Old 06-12-2016, 10:55 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Does anybody gives odds on who will be drawn against whom in the Champions League. I've convinced myself that Arsenal will be drawn against Leverkusen.
Old 06-12-2016, 10:56 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Does anybody give odds on who will be drawn against whom in the Champions League. I've convinced myself that Arsenal will be drawn against Leverkusen.

Last edited by Funk Butter; 06-12-2016 at 11:04 PM.
Old 10-12-2016, 03:07 AM

Louis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
Does anybody give odds on who will be drawn against whom in the Champions League. I've convinced myself that Arsenal will be drawn against Leverkusen.
Belated reply - I think Bet365 do this on the day of the draw, and I'm sure some other bookies do it too.
Old 10-12-2016, 03:20 AM

Louis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLouis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Anybody have anything on Trump? Was at 5s yesterday....
LBC radio had good coverage on US Election night (November 8th) with their politics presenter, Iain Dale ...

To view the link you have to Register or Login

V good all round coverage I thought, and one of his studio guests was Alex Salmond from the SNP with his laptop following the live odds on Betfair. Salmond is a keen gambler ...

To view the link you have to Register or Login

I remember around midnight when it looked as though Hillary Clinton would win Florida, he said Trump was around 1.1. The market then steadily shortened, and at once point Salmond told Dale that Trump had just gone odds-on. At this time, the BBC were still saying Trump was doing 'better than expected' but nothing more than this.

I didn't have any money on the election at all. Easy to look back now and say it should have been obvious, especially after Brexit winning, but on the other hand, Clinton easily won the popular vote, so the difference was in those few vital swing states that Trump picked up.
Old 14-12-2016, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
On the topic of NFL, Oakland Raiders to win the superbowl at 20/1 is overpriced. Green Bay are half the price despite being 4-4 whilst Oakland are 7-2.

They seem to be getting better and better and a win away at Denver is no mean feat. I presume the price would be down to the tough of 3 straight away games (4 including Denver) though they could end up winning that league with a 9-6 or 10-5 as its so tight.

As an outside shot for the superbowl, the Houston Texans offer value at 50/1 each way (possible bet to lay). There remaining fixtures are not challenging, with the Raiders at home the only side they face currently seeded 9th or above in the NFL. Texans are yet to lose at home this season as well. Almost certain that they will win their division and 4/7 seems value

Quick review of this. Raiders now sit 10-3 and should make the playoffs. 20/1 looks ok. Only the Cowboys and Patriots have won more games.

The Texans at 50s have a straight shoot out with the Titans who top there poor division on head to head. I see the winner coming from the AFC.
Old 14-12-2016, 03:01 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
all that is great but if you watch the game then I don't understand how you can think the Raiders will win the Super Bowl.

They are/were, at best, a back-to-lay
Old 14-12-2016, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodstoneEagle View Post
all that is great but if you watch the game then I don't understand how you can think the Raiders will win the Super Bowl.

They are/were, at best, a back-to-lay
I do watch the game and fancy them. Happy to be proven wrong. My team is Kansas City who I also fancy.
Old 09-01-2017, 08:17 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If you can still get the evens for Casey Affleck as Best Actor for Manchester by the Sea then do it - it's a steal.
Old 15-01-2017, 08:17 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Think Raonic to win his quarter in the Australian Open at 5/2 is a tad generous.
Old 14-05-2017, 06:25 PM
Panty Organizer

Hmm, this weekend was a strange one. Every single Premier League favorite won. So much for my crazy results at the end of the season theory.
Old 14-05-2017, 08:25 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
Hmm, this weekend was a strange one. Every single Premier League favorite won. So much for my crazy results at the end of the season theory.
Next week probably be one or 2 unusual results, we have to be worth a punt for a start
Old 25-07-2017, 07:03 AM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
Chelsea to beat Bayern at 9/5 seems a good shout looking at the last couple of results on the tour.
Old 25-07-2017, 11:47 AM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
2-0 down after 10 minutes ha
Old 25-07-2017, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPalace84 View Post
2-0 down after 10 minutes ha
and final score 3-2 to Bayern.

On the 'Betting Goldmine' thread we used to call a tip on there the Goldmine 'kiss of death'