Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 06-11-2017, 04:43 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
On the other hand, Vox would enter Congreso, with one seat.
Boo.
Old 06-11-2017, 04:48 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Old 06-11-2017, 06:13 PM
Man of the weld

Pat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I can't see any (better) alternative to the 155 as executed, once they declared independence.
All the 155 has involved is the briefest possible intervention of Catalunya's autonomy - it is the shortest period in which new elections can be held. Autonomy will be restored on the 22nd of December, with a new government. And I believe it's Real Madrid - Barça on the 23rd!

The court cases and imprisonment are, however skeptical you are about the court's independence from government influence, not part of the 155 bundle. If you mean that's the red line issue..... I just think it's wrong, along with a lot of other actions and reactions along the way.
Do you believe that autonomy will be restored on the 22nd if a pro-independence alliance has a majority? Or only if there's a C's-PP-PSC majority?
Old 06-11-2017, 07:18 PM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
We should have just hauled the main actors to a neutral town square and had one big "denuncia".
Old 06-11-2017, 09:07 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat of the Palace View Post
Do you believe that autonomy will be restored on the 22nd if a pro-independence alliance has a majority? Or only if there's a C's-PP-PSC majority?
I think it'll be restored either way. Unless they declare independence again, which they won't, I don't think. Unless, I suppose, they had a majority of the popular vote as well - that would change things.
What do you think an independista alliance would do if it had a majority of seats?
Old 06-11-2017, 10:52 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm liking this!
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 06-11-2017, 11:01 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
I'm liking this!
Why?
Old 06-11-2017, 11:09 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietin-exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
Why?
Because...freedom for tooting and all that.
Old 06-11-2017, 11:14 PM

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Because...freedom for tooting and all that.
I'm not sure 2000 people in a corner of France is going to do much one way or the other, and given that an independent Catalonia wants to be part of the EU I'm not sure at why Brexiters in particular seem so gleeful.
Old 07-11-2017, 06:03 AM
Man of the weld

Pat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I think it'll be restored either way. Unless they declare independence again, which they won't, I don't think. Unless, I suppose, they had a majority of the popular vote as well - that would change things.
What do you think an independista alliance would do if it had a majority of seats?
I'm hoping they declare on the 27th. That way we'll have a 3 day holiday every Christmas.
Seriously, if they get a majority it'll be all systems go. No more faffing about.
Old 07-11-2017, 06:39 AM
#Hadron Collider

Quote:
I'm not sure 2000 people in a corner of France is going to do much one way or the other, and given that an independent Catalonia wants to be part of the EU I'm not sure at why Brexiters in particular seem so gleeful.
Maybe we like self determination more than you guys..
Old 07-11-2017, 07:00 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
So wanting to join the EU is self-determination?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 07-11-2017, 07:29 AM

olly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietolly cromwell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just a thought but the next time the Spanish leaders mention Spanish ownership of Gibraltor, could our courts not consider similar charges ?
Old 07-11-2017, 07:36 AM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat of the Palace View Post
I'm hoping they declare on the 27th. That way we'll have a 3 day holiday every Christmas.
Seriously, if they get a majority it'll be all systems go. No more faffing about.
It makes sense. You can’t make a revolution sin romper huevos. There’s this PC streak in Catalunya which has been holding them back since the start of this proces.
On that note, haven’t the CUP played an absolute blinder? They’ve determined strategy for the last two months, pushing the mainstream parties at every step, they’ve decimated PDECAT and almost finished off Podemos as a force in Catalunya; and yet all the politicians in prison or in exile are ERC or PDeCAt.
Old 07-11-2017, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Maybe we like self determination more than you guys..
Excellent. I'm glad we can count on your support for a second referendum.
Old 07-11-2017, 10:40 AM
#Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
So wanting to join the EU is self-determination?
Yes...
Old 07-11-2017, 10:42 AM
#Hadron Collider

Quote:
Excellent. I'm glad we can count on your support for a second referendum.
Absolutely ...... they come around about every forty years....
Old 07-11-2017, 09:34 PM
Man of the weld

Rajoy has lost. Pamela Anderson has weighed in for Catalunya
Old 07-11-2017, 09:35 PM
Man of the weld

Old 07-11-2017, 09:48 PM
Middle class left.

Is she nobbing Assange?
Interesting analysis from the former Baywatch star, in any case.
Seen the Gurtel news today, Pat?