Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 28-10-2003, 09:20 PM
Travel gnu called Kylie!

lightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
Wigan travel bulletin

Wigan v Palace
Nov 1st 2003 12.30pm

Wigan Athletic
Ground Name: JJB Stadium
Capacity: 25,000 (all seated)
Address: Robin Park, Newtown, Wigan WN5 0UZ
Main Telephone No: 01942-774-000
Fax No: 01942-770-444
Ticket Office: 0870 -1122-552

Tickets: Adults 16.00, Concessions 11.00 - under 16s & over 65s
There will be unreserved seating for this match.

Away fans are located in part of the Adidas (East Stand) at one side of the pitch. Normally half this stand is allocated which is around 4,000 seats & I doubt we will need any more than that!

DISABLED SUPPORTERS

There are platforms in prime positions for disabled supporters, with catering & toilet provisions. The perimeter of the pitch also has space for disabled supporters. Admission is free for the disabled person & full price for the helper. There are allocated parking spaces for disabled supporters.

COACH TRAVEL:
Departs Holmesdale Road at 6am, gold members 21.60, Season ticket holders / members 24.30, guests 27.00

HOW TO GET THERE BY CAR
From The South:
Leave the M6 to Junction 25 then take the A49 to Wigan. After two miles you will reach a junction that has a McDonalds on your right. Turn left into into Robin Park Road and continue into Scot Lane. The ground is down Scot Lane on your right.
From The North:
Leave the M6 at Junction 26 and follow the signs for Wigan town centre (this road meets the A49) then turn left into Robin Park/Scot Lane. The ground is down Scot Lane on your right.

PARKING
There are 2500 spaces for fans on match days, and it is very advisable to use the specified areas and not to park anywhere else in Robin Park, except on the JJB Stadium Car Parks themselves.

Most spaces are unreserved, so if you are going to the Stadium on the day of a big match, get there early to ensure you have a space.

BY TRAIN

Wigan's central railway stations are a good 20 minute walk from the ground. So you may want to take a taxi, or if time, visit a couple of pubs on the way to the ground! From either station head under the railway bridge and keep to the right. Follow the road (A49), making sure you stick to the right for around 10 minutes. You should pass the Seven Stars Hotel and then pass under a second railway bridge. The Robin Park complex and the JJB Stadium should then be visible. Turn down Robin Park Road and you are there.

WHERE TO DRINK
There is a new bar has called Champions which is directly opposite the main entrance to the JJB stadium. Welcomes well behaved visiting supporters!

The Red Robin pub is a couple of minutes from the ground opposite the Cinema Complex. It is generally advertised for home fans, but away fans are also welcome if well behaved!!

The Orwell at Wigan Pier is worth a visit. It is an award winning pub with a good selection of traditional ales and regular guest beers & good food. The pub is situated on the canal side & the ground is a short walk along the canal. It is also only 5 minutes walk from both the train stations. If you follow the A49 into Wigan from the motorway, you will pass the pub on your right.

Beer is apparently available within the stadium too.

FOOD

Inside the stadium there are concourses where pies & hot dogs are available as well as the usual hot & cold drinks.

In the Robin Complex outside the ground there are several food outlets including Pizza Hut & Burger King.

See you there!
Old 28-10-2003, 09:42 PM
Anna K she fit or what?

Crystal Eagle1 will leave the TV and the radio behindCrystal Eagle1 will leave the TV and the radio behindCrystal Eagle1 will leave the TV and the radio behindCrystal Eagle1 will leave the TV and the radio behindCrystal Eagle1 will leave the TV and the radio behindCrystal Eagle1 will leave the TV and the radio behindCrystal Eagle1 will leave the TV and the radio behindCrystal Eagle1 will leave the TV and the radio behindCrystal Eagle1 will leave the TV and the radio behindCrystal Eagle1 will leave the TV and the radio behindCrystal Eagle1 will leave the TV and the radio behind
is this game on sky
You will always be mine, Always be mine
And im feelin glad all over yes i am glad all over baby i am glad all over so glad you mine

By the way im the original Crystal Eagle but my first acount f*cked up :bash:
Old 28-10-2003, 09:54 PM

PhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePhilD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Crystal Eagle1
is this game on sky
yes
Old 29-10-2003, 09:57 AM

CK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
According to my local mate we'll be in the Red Robin pre-match. He says it's OK and does decent grub etc....
Old 29-10-2003, 11:57 AM

we_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proudwe_8_brighton is south London and proud
Bloody Hell 6 am the coach leaves.... Sky it is for me then
Old 29-10-2003, 04:51 PM

moverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemoverman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by we_8_brighton
Bloody Hell 6 am the coach leaves.... Sky it is for me then
Can I just put on record this is a f**king ridiculous time to have a football match between 2 sides 220 miles apart.

A local Derby, CPFC v Millwall, CPFC v Charlton is acceptable but to expect 1,000 plus fans to travel this far for a 12.30pm Kick off is bollocks!!

I don't get the chance to go to many away's these days but could have and probably would have gone to this one but the ridiculous KO time has made it impossible.

Actually, I'm more annoyed than usual, as it would have been a new ground and I haven't done a new ground in years.

Old 29-10-2003, 05:09 PM
Runaway Lab Monkey

Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget Samo* can take a ladder to the shadows and forget
Im going up to wigan tommorow morning,stopping at madchester for a bit of a party on the friday!
Old 29-10-2003, 05:12 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
What time and what channel is it on SKY
Old 30-10-2003, 02:14 AM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
midday
Old 30-10-2003, 03:08 AM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by LLCOOLSTEVE
midday
What channel ??

Quick steve i'm going to bed
Old 30-10-2003, 01:34 PM

Clapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietClapham Grand came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
SKy Sports Extra I think
Old 31-10-2003, 11:24 AM

2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear2can endeavours to be what they aspire to appear
I'm assuming it's okay to buy tickets on the gate?
Old 31-10-2003, 03:21 PM
amore sui terrazzi

Sandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fineSandowneagle is happy as a lark and everything is fine
One last thing. They may not get many but they are a lively lot - trouble every week in the car park. Be careful.

Any views expressed are my own, not of my employer.

It is football banter!