Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 20-07-2006, 03:17 PM

lewiscooke is playing for a contract
Season Ticket for sale 2006-2007

sadly im not going to be able to attend due to work commitments so I am looking to sell or get a refund from box office

holmesdale lower block H row 26

as I bought it early 300 quid bargain considering if you were to buy one now plus in brilliant place as well!
Old 20-07-2006, 03:30 PM

Leeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses grow
adult ticket i assume?
Old 20-07-2006, 03:32 PM

yes adult, 475 quid if bought now from the club so quite a discount
Old 20-07-2006, 03:32 PM
Banned by Moderators

The Ringo Kid is playing for a contract
back down south in a week. what is the view like
Old 20-07-2006, 03:35 PM

its good, i have been there since the holmesdale opened brilliant view i just wont be able to go!!
Old 20-07-2006, 03:40 PM

the box office said they will issue a refund as long as it gets approved by the director which should be ok, but would rather sell if poss.
Old 20-07-2006, 03:42 PM

Leeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses growLeeds Eagle knows where the wild roses grow
the view's ok, but you're right on the touchline, if not outside and you can feel a little alienated out there. but then again, it's best part of £200 off!!
Old 20-07-2006, 03:46 PM

the seat is directly on the touchline, so you can hurl abuse at corner taker/linesman/subs if you wish you can see the whole pitch as the seat is 26 rows back!
Old 20-07-2006, 03:46 PM

so is anyone interested?
Old 20-07-2006, 03:49 PM
El carnicero

danibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Hmmm i dunno have you got any in Block E?
Old 20-07-2006, 03:51 PM

afraid not lol, only my one!! its a good deal, considering how much they are now
Old 20-07-2006, 04:19 PM
Delboy

AlanD has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAlanD has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAlanD has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAlanD has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAlanD has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAlanD has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAlanD has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAlanD has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAlanD has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAlanD has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAlanD has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipper
I canít for the life of me remember if my mate bought my other mates ticket or not. We sit 8 rows in front of you. I canít get hold of him, but Iím going to see him tonight at footy at 7. I can let you know if he did or not at about 9. If he didn't he will almost certainly buy it. Can I call first dibs?
Old 20-07-2006, 05:09 PM

yes, the box office didnt really sound too promising about a refund, plus i would rather sell it to another fan!!!
Old 20-07-2006, 05:10 PM

just post on here when u know, i may not reply until the morning but i may be on later thanks
Old 20-07-2006, 05:38 PM

Earl Grey is playing for a contract
What are the people that sit around you like?

Any dick heads?
Old 20-07-2006, 06:03 PM

no everyone is alright, its a good seat
Old 21-07-2006, 08:35 PM

any1 interested????
Old 22-07-2006, 09:36 AM
Delboy

AlanD has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAlanD has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAlanD has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAlanD has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAlanD has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAlanD has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAlanD has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAlanD has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAlanD has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAlanD has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipperAlanD has got bluster enough for the sails of a clipper
Yes, I have sent you a PM but still not reply. Get back to me please as my mate wants to buy it.
Old 23-07-2006, 03:25 PM

alan check your pms mate