Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 26-10-2004, 01:41 PM
Travel gnu called Kylie!

lightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
Charlton travel guide

Charlton Athletic v Crystal Palace
Wednesday 27th October 2004
Kick off 8pm
Carling Cup 3rd Round

Charlton Athletic
The Valley
Floyd Road
Charlton
SE7 8BL

Main telephone number 020 8333 4000
Ticket Office: 020-8333-4010

The away fans are housed in the Jimmy Seed (South) stand which is slightly
raised above pitch level, making for a good view. Up to 3000 away fans
can be accommodated though if it is unlikely that a club will sell that
many the stand can be split between home & away.

There is a supporting stand in the middle behind the goal in this stand. Refreshments are available at either side of the stand.

TICKETS
Tickets are on general sale - £15 for adults, £10 senior citizens & £5
juniors.
This match is all ticket for away supporters.

DISABLED FACILITIES

Fortunately Charlton now have spaces with the away fans.

7 spaces for visiting wheelchair users in the South Stand
No set limit for Blind partially sighted people - but there are 2
receivers - guide dogs are permitted in the wheelchair area too
2 spaces for ambulant disabled people with 2 carers in the South Stand (in
the wheelchair area)
Deaf - no set limit

Tickets available through Crystal Palace box office on a first come first
served basis

Cost 10.00 adult, 5.00 child No charge for essential helper

Parking spaces if requested by club for up to 5 cars

OFFICIAL PALACE COACH TRAVEL

The away travel coaches depart from Holmesdale Road at 5.30 pm am and the
fare is £15 for non-members, £13.50 for season ticket holders & £12 for
Eagle Gold members.

TRAVELLING BY CAR

There are 2 main routes to Charlton Athletic - from the M25 via the A2 or
the A20.

From all main routes (M25) - Exit M25 at junction 2 and follow the A2
towards London. When the A2 becomes the A102 (M), take the A206 on the
right towards Woolwich and you will come to the ground on your right. If
you cross over the Thames you have gone too far
After the major set of traffic lights at Anchor and Hope Lane and Charlton Church Lane, travel around second roundabout and take the last exit to drive back on yourself. Then take the first left into Charlton Lane. Cross the railway line and continue up the road, then right into Harvey Gardens. The stadium is on the left.
Access to Floyd Road and Harvey Gardens is restricted on matchdays.

From M25 via A20 - exit M25 at junction 3 - and at roundabout follow signs
to London A20 onto the A20 westbound. Through several sets of lights
until first roundabout - turn right onto Westhorne Avenue (South
Circular). Roundabout take 2nd exit remaining on the A205 - turn left at
junction / lights after nearly half a mile onto the A2 - exit after 2 1/2
miles and at roundabout turn right onto A206 Woolwich Road

From North London. Exit M25 at junction 27 - follow signs to London M11
onto M11 southbound - after 7 miles bear left onto the North Circular
Road. After 5 miles - turn right at the roundabout (3rd exit) onto A13 -
follow signs to Blackwall Tunnel- go through the Tunnel - and after 1/2 a
mile exit (signposted to Charlton Athletic). At roundabout take 1st exit
into Bugsby’s Way. Straight on at roundabout after 1/2 a mile - under
railway bridge. At junction after 1/2 a mile turn right (signposted to
Charlton Athletic) onto Anchor and Hope Lane - straight on into Charlton
Church Lane. 2nd left into Floyd Road

PARKING
Street parking but dueto a local residents parking scheme, not in close vicinity to the ground or Charlton railway station.
The following car parks are recommended on the internet football fans guide – Thames Barrier Visitor Centre - £5, Westminster industrial estate (Warspite Road off Woolwich Road – behind Million Hare pub – cost £5.

Other than that it’s street parking –

PUBLIC TRANSPORT

Nearest Station is Charlton which is served by trains from Charing Cross &
London Bridge & is within walking distance from the ground. Out of station into Charlton Church Lane, turn right, cross over to other side – take next left into Floyd Road then right into Valley Grove for away section.
Connections to this station also from Blackheath & Lewisham.

The Docklands Light Railway from east London connects with rail services from Greenwich and Lewisham to Charlton, while the Jubilee Line underground station at North Greenwich is a short bus ride from The Valley.

Alternatively take the jubilee line to North Greenwich station & then buses 161, 472 or 486 to get to ground.

Bus no 54 runs from West Croydon to Woolwich and runs along Charlton Road
- the 53 from Oxford Circus to Plumstead also runs along that road
Bus 177 runs from Abbey Wood to Peckham, and 180 runs fromThamesmead east
to Lewisham and along the Woolwich Road
161 (Chislehurst, Mottingham, Eltham, Woolwich, North Greenwich).
180 (Thamesmead, Plumstead, Woolwich, Greenwich, Lewisham),
422 (Bexleyheath, Welling, Plumstead, Blackheath, North Greenwich),
472 (Thamesmead, Plumstead, Woolwich, North Greenwich)
486 (Bexleyheath, Welling, Shooters Hill and North Greenwich).

These services discharge passengers on the A206 Woolwich Road, or in Charlton Village, both a five-minute walk from the ground.

PUBS

The Antigallican - 428 Woolwich Road a big pub near Charlton station seems
to be the favourite haunt of away supporters. Sandwiches and pies served.
Families welcome - open all day. Come out of Charlton station, turn left
into Charlton Church Lane – pub is on right hand corner. It can get very busy. 2 mins from station & ground

The Rose of Denmark - 296 Woolwich Road - Open all day –welcomes away fans
but only before the game. Come out of Charlton station, turn left into
Charlton Church Lane – caryy only to t-junction with Woolwich Road & turn
left.

Charlton Liberal Club – away fans welcome on payment of small entry fee. Spacious, less busy with large screen television. Turn right out of Charlton Station and walking 300 yards up the hill on left hand side of road, past shops. Club is 5 minute walk from away end.

The Bugle Horn - Ten minutes from The Valley. Situated in Charlton village, this large Bass house gets packed on matchdays so arrive early. Turn right out of Charlton station up Charlton Church Lane and the pub is at the top of the hill

The Horse and Groom - 602 Woolwich Road - corner of Charlton Lane - bar
snacks and meals served 11- 3 - families welcome Open all day

The Pickwick 246 Woolwich Road

Alcohol is available in the away end before kick off but not at half time!

FOOD

Valley care by railway station - opposite this there is the Kebab express
and in Floyd Road on the way to the away end of the ground the Seabay Fish Bar

Other fish & Chinese restaurants on Charlton Church Lane
The golden fish bar – if you turn out of the train station to the row of small shops - places for sitting down to eat too.

On Woolwich Road is Fish Bar - and there is a large drive through
McDonalds on Bugsby’s Way

See you there!!
Old 26-10-2004, 01:45 PM
jó csávó

Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike Pistike
Re: Charlton travel guide

Quote:
Originally posted by lightweight
PUBS

The Antigallican - 428 Woolwich Road a big pub near Charlton station
I guess Lambeth Palace should drink somewhere else!
Old 26-10-2004, 02:03 PM

cantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Valley care by railway station

Lightweight when you say this is it because you are expecting "trouble" at the station oris it the name of an eaterie
Old 26-10-2004, 03:02 PM
I hate millwall

Rog 007 will last through forever and another dayRog 007 will last through forever and another dayRog 007 will last through forever and another dayRog 007 will last through forever and another dayRog 007 will last through forever and another dayRog 007 will last through forever and another dayRog 007 will last through forever and another dayRog 007 will last through forever and another dayRog 007 will last through forever and another dayRog 007 will last through forever and another dayRog 007 will last through forever and another day
54 bus only runs from Elmers End/Beckenham now. Thats how I'm going up.
Old 26-10-2004, 03:10 PM
BBS FA

cpfc4ever is happy as a lark and everything is finecpfc4ever is happy as a lark and everything is finecpfc4ever is happy as a lark and everything is finecpfc4ever is happy as a lark and everything is finecpfc4ever is happy as a lark and everything is finecpfc4ever is happy as a lark and everything is finecpfc4ever is happy as a lark and everything is finecpfc4ever is happy as a lark and everything is finecpfc4ever is happy as a lark and everything is finecpfc4ever is happy as a lark and everything is finecpfc4ever is happy as a lark and everything is fine

Quote:

No set limit for Blind partially sighted people
See you there!! [/B]
Is there usualy somethig for blind and partially sighted people!?
Old 27-10-2004, 12:22 PM
Moritz's Physio

E_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningE_girl would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Tickets are now sold out
Old 09-05-2005, 02:08 PM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
So how's everyone getting to this then?

For the cup game i went on the train from Hayes to Lewisham then onto Charlton. With this game being swtched to a bloody Sunday it looks as if people on this route will have to get off at Ladywell then the bus to Lewisham then onto Charlton. Looks like some trains have been cancelled from Lewisham to Charlton so have to get the bus there which takes 43 minutes. On the train it takes 7..

I'm going to try and get the 15:17 train from Lewisham to Charlton which arrives at 15:24. Theres a bus that goes before that at 15:00 and one that goes after that train at 15:30 so that train is quite important.

Or would it be easier to just go to London Bridge then onto Charlton? Baldy...?
Old 09-05-2005, 02:18 PM
We Should Mate

Time_Warp is smiling and waving and looking so fineTime_Warp is smiling and waving and looking so fineTime_Warp is smiling and waving and looking so fineTime_Warp is smiling and waving and looking so fineTime_Warp is smiling and waving and looking so fineTime_Warp is smiling and waving and looking so fineTime_Warp is smiling and waving and looking so fineTime_Warp is smiling and waving and looking so fineTime_Warp is smiling and waving and looking so fineTime_Warp is smiling and waving and looking so fineTime_Warp is smiling and waving and looking so fine
Getting train from Epsom to Victoria, going from there to Charing Cross I think, then to Charlton. Hopefully should get there about 2.30 ish, leaving time for food and atmosphere soaking
Old 09-05-2005, 02:24 PM
Kitler

Baldy worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterBaldy worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterBaldy worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterBaldy worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterBaldy worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterBaldy worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterBaldy worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterBaldy worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterBaldy worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterBaldy worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterBaldy worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitter
Quote:
Originally posted by eagles #1

Or would it be easier to just go to London Bridge then onto Charlton? Baldy...?
I'm leaving on a jet plane
Don't know when I'll be back again.
Old 09-05-2005, 06:21 PM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by eagles #1
I'm going to try and get the 15:17 train from Lewisham to Charlton which arrives at 15:24.
That train should be nice and quiet as kick-off is at 15:00.
Old 09-05-2005, 08:34 PM
Woody McWoodface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
I thought kick off was at 4?
Old 09-05-2005, 08:40 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here

Quote:
Charlton Athletic v Crystal Palace
Wednesday 27th October 2004
Kick off 8pm
Carling Cup 3rd Round

TICKETS
Tickets are on general sale - £15 for adults, £10 senior citizens & £5
juniors.
This match is all ticket for away supporters.
EXCUSE ME

Am I or am I not paying £35???
Old 09-05-2005, 10:10 PM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Re: Re: Charlton travel guide

Quote:
Originally posted by Shipp Ahoy!
EXCUSE ME

Am I or am I not paying £35???
That guide was from last October for the Carling Cup match.
Old 09-05-2005, 10:12 PM
Pilot of the storm

Quote:
Originally posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels
I thought kick off was at 4?
Originally Saturday at 3pm, first moved to Sunday 4pm, now definitely Sunday 3pm.
Old 09-05-2005, 10:47 PM
Woody McWoodface

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by EddieEdwards
Originally Saturday at 3pm, first moved to Sunday 4pm, now definitely Sunday 3pm.
Ah that's handy to know. Ta
Old 09-05-2005, 11:10 PM

greybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The Rose of Denmark used to be my local when living round there. The barman would always put Palace on the TV for me when they were on sky. Top bloke. Don't know what the place will be like on a day like this though

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 10-05-2005, 09:32 AM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by EddieEdwards
Seriously? Shit i thought it was a 4pm Kick off!! Cheers mate.
Old 10-05-2005, 09:34 AM
We Are The Holmesdale

And im just going to go upto London Bridge then get the train to Charlton.
Old 10-05-2005, 09:37 AM
odious little scroat

Location: Turning the streets of Wallington into a Red N Blue paradise
c_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsc_block_lad was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
I;ll be going E Croydon - London Bridge - Charlton. Pre-match drinking in London Bridge with the CTB.

If they've suffered a bit of distress this weekend... good.

Please allow decent Palace fans like c_block_lad his moment of happiness. He's living on the front line, and doing a marvellous job.

Keep the striped flag flying high.
Old 10-05-2005, 09:38 AM
Banned by Moderators

MATTY THE EAGLE is happy as a lark and everything is fineMATTY THE EAGLE is happy as a lark and everything is fineMATTY THE EAGLE is happy as a lark and everything is fineMATTY THE EAGLE is happy as a lark and everything is fineMATTY THE EAGLE is happy as a lark and everything is fineMATTY THE EAGLE is happy as a lark and everything is fineMATTY THE EAGLE is happy as a lark and everything is fineMATTY THE EAGLE is happy as a lark and everything is fineMATTY THE EAGLE is happy as a lark and everything is fineMATTY THE EAGLE is happy as a lark and everything is fineMATTY THE EAGLE is happy as a lark and everything is fine
News to me?

BLAH BLAH CTB
I have this vision of Matty and his mates freewheeling in a trolley down Wallington High St, and as they go past the 'John Jakson' pub they stand up in their trolley, and eyes left, a bit like Russian tank commanders in Red Square, to salute the man they think is a Palace hero.