Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 11-03-2008, 05:25 PM
Travel gnu called Kylie!

lightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
Changing season ticket seats for one game

The box office have told me I need to present to them with my season ticket the day before the game to change my seat for one match... this really isn't very helpful, as I doubt I can get there on Friday!

Anyone else changed seats for one match and been able to do it in advance, or on the day?

Ta
Old 11-03-2008, 05:27 PM
P40 West Maigh EO FC

Away Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Done it on the day and in advance before, no problems.
"In memory of your father, Sean" she said.
And when I put the Sam Browne on
she was smiling with the tears.
As she placed the broad black brimmer on my head.
Old 11-03-2008, 05:29 PM
Travel gnu called Kylie!

lightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recalllightweight put a party on and waited for the sunlight to recall
Quote:
Originally posted by Away Day Eagle
Done it on the day and in advance before, no problems.
did they do it over the phone/via e-mail in advance?
Old 11-03-2008, 05:43 PM

adonkis will leave the TV and the radio behindadonkis will leave the TV and the radio behindadonkis will leave the TV and the radio behindadonkis will leave the TV and the radio behindadonkis will leave the TV and the radio behindadonkis will leave the TV and the radio behindadonkis will leave the TV and the radio behindadonkis will leave the TV and the radio behindadonkis will leave the TV and the radio behindadonkis will leave the TV and the radio behindadonkis will leave the TV and the radio behind
ive moved seats by email before without any problems!!
Old 11-03-2008, 05:49 PM

Paxton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaxton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaxton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaxton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaxton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaxton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaxton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaxton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaxton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaxton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaxton : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm a bit surprised by the suggestion that you have to do it before the day. I may be mis-remembering, but I seem to recall being told that the Teamcard system only "goes live" for each match on the day itself and that the Box Office can't (even if they want to) disable cards before the day.

Having said that, those of us who got the "Block V" letter before the Cardiff game were told that we needed to get replacement paper tickets before the day. In fact, what I was able to do was to ring up beforehand and arrange for paper tickets to be left at the Portakabin on the day. But I guess the Box Office then disabled ALL Block V cards on the day of the game; they might not be so obliging in the case of a single card.
Old 11-03-2008, 06:14 PM
P40 West Maigh EO FC

Away Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by lightweight
did they do it over the phone/via e-mail in advance?
I'm sure they would but I was in the shop getting tickets once and changed it on the spot.
"In memory of your father, Sean" she said.
And when I put the Sam Browne on
she was smiling with the tears.
As she placed the broad black brimmer on my head.
Old 12-03-2008, 07:02 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
do it on the day. done it many times to experience other places in the ground like the AWM
Old 12-03-2008, 11:14 PM
ACII

Oddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOddjob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've moved my S/T seat on a few occasions, always done very simply via e-mail and they send me a paper ticket and just told me not to try and use my s/t for that game
Old 13-03-2008, 02:28 PM
Eagles - CPFC & Philly

ardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineardeo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
For the AWM tour I rocked up on the day and did it, despite all the problems it seemed to work okay. Was asked why I wanted to change seat (and pay an extra 10 for it). Don't know if anyone has had to give a reason too, or their request has been rejected due to the reason. I just said that I wanted a change of scenery, which received a rather dubious look!

BBS competitive honours:
Fantasy NFL Keeper League Champion 2011/12, 2012/13
Tour de France Velogames wooden spoon 2012
Fantasy NFL League Champion 2009/10, Runner Up 2010/11
Formula 1 Prediction League Champion 2010
Betting Masters Champions League Cup Runner Up 2009/10