Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 09-03-2006, 02:39 PM

suits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
NHS Doctors a Joke.

What happened to the times when you could book an appointment in advance?
For my surgery anyway, you can only make appointments on the day.
I need to go so i can get refered for physio for my knee or something. Can't afford private.
I am at uni in the morning so can't go then and they shut at 12pm.
The policy is that for afternoon appointments you have to phone up at 2.30pm (no earlier as they won't answer it).
Then book an appointment for anytime after 4.
Please can someone say what they are doing for 4hours?

yours Angry Person
Old 09-03-2006, 02:41 PM

Nelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is hereNelson Muntz Sam the man is here
Doctor's receptionists are the daughters of the devil.

Described by CPFC2010 as a Palace hero.

I will happily neg rep anybody who suggests the Whitehorse is made the away fans end.
Old 09-03-2006, 02:42 PM
Just living my life

nathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
blame the governement. it's there way of reducing the length of time people have to wait to see a gp
Old 09-03-2006, 02:42 PM

ricks-big-honda was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldricks-big-honda was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldricks-big-honda was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldricks-big-honda was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldricks-big-honda was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldricks-big-honda was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldricks-big-honda was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldricks-big-honda was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldricks-big-honda was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldricks-big-honda was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldricks-big-honda was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Complain to the local health authority as they aren't allowed to do that.
Old 09-03-2006, 02:43 PM
Lost

ponypunter FFS Murrayponypunter FFS Murrayponypunter FFS Murrayponypunter FFS Murrayponypunter FFS Murrayponypunter FFS Murrayponypunter FFS Murrayponypunter FFS Murrayponypunter FFS Murrayponypunter FFS Murrayponypunter FFS Murray
Quote:
Originally posted by Nelson Muntz
Doctor's receptionists are the daughters of the devil.
It's true! They are pure evil.

They think they are the doctors.
Slightly Unstable

Location: A spherical nickel-iron alloy in the middle of a nothingness of unknown quantity
Santos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is here
It's (like everything else wrong with the NHS) all about targets. If they're booked up a day in advance, it increases the likelihood that someone trying to book an appointment won't be able to get one on the same day.

Screwed up, but that's fiddling the stats for you.
Just living my life

nathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenathe : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by ricks-big-honda
yes they can
Old 09-03-2006, 02:45 PM
It's a goat Don

Il Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIl Padrino came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bloody Labour government
Just living my life

Quote:
Originally posted by Santos-er
It's (like everything else wrong with the NHS) all about targets.
Very true. Most people would like the number of targets be reduced. There seems to be a target for everything at the moment.

What should be looked at is providing a quality service all these targets get in the way of this

Bungalow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBungalow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBungalow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBungalow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBungalow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBungalow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBungalow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBungalow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBungalow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBungalow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBungalow : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Re: NHS Doctors a Joke.

Quote:
Originally posted by suits_you
What happened to the times when you could book an appointment in advance?
For my surgery anyway, you can only make appointments on the day.
I need to go so i can get refered for physio for my knee or something. Can't afford private.
I am at uni in the morning so can't go then and they shut at 12pm.
The policy is that for afternoon appointments you have to phone up at 2.30pm (no earlier as they won't answer it).
Then book an appointment for anytime after 4.
Please can someone say what they are doing for 4hours?

yours Angry Person
Visits, writing referral letters, repeat prescriptions, practice management, complying wth government regulations, having lunch, phone consultations; to name a few.
Old 09-03-2006, 02:46 PM
Slightly Unstable

Location: A spherical nickel-iron alloy in the middle of a nothingness of unknown quantity
Santos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is hereSantos-er Sam the man is here
I remember seeing Blair questioned about this - it's quite widespread - on TV. He squirmed a bit and said he'd look in to it as the targets set down were not designed to produce this type of system.

Needless to say all has been heard about it since.
Old 09-03-2006, 02:46 PM

Vlad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVlad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVlad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVlad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVlad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVlad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVlad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVlad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVlad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVlad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineVlad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
It has nothing to do with the government or targets. It is the incorrect interpretation of the current policy. Your doctors are wrong to do this and should be reported to the local health authority.
Old 09-03-2006, 02:47 PM
Just living my life

Re: Re: NHS Doctors a Joke.

Quote:
Originally posted by Bungalow
Visits, writing referral letters, repeat prescriptions, practice management, complying wth government regulations, having lunch, phone consultations; to name a few.
education and training. Supervising the GP Registrars. To name two more
Old 09-03-2006, 02:51 PM

suits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by ricks-big-honda
Well they did.

How about the BBS clubs together 42.50 for me to go to a private sports physio clinic opposite May Day?
Old 09-03-2006, 02:52 PM
Just living my life

Quote:
Well they did.

How about the BBS clubs together 42.50 for me to go to a private sports physio clinic opposite May Day?
one of the physios at work is a palace fan
Old 09-03-2006, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by nathe
one of the physios at work is a palace fan
Where do you work?
Old 09-03-2006, 02:55 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally posted by Vlad
It has nothing to do with the government or targets. It is the incorrect interpretation of the current policy. Your doctors are wrong to do this and should be reported to the local health authority.
I think this is correct.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 09-03-2006, 03:02 PM
Just a member

Jeraff is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally posted by nathe
Very true. Most people would like the number of targets be reduced. There seems to be a target for everything at the moment.

What should be looked at is providing a quality service all these targets get in the way of this
Quite right, we need to reduce the number of targets by 25% over the next 12 months.
Old 09-03-2006, 03:03 PM
Just living my life

Quote:
Where do you work?
St Helier
Old 09-03-2006, 03:03 PM
Just living my life

Quote:
Originally posted by Jeraff
Quite right, we need to reduce the number of targets by 25% over the next 12 months.
Is that another target