Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

View Poll Results: Would you participate in a Yellow vest protest in the UK ? .
Yes 28 17.83%
No 104 66.24%
Don't know 10 6.37%
Moo 15 9.55%
Voters: 157. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-01-2019, 08:14 AM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Such civil protest generally is a middle class indulgence for which everyone pays.
Yes - I'm sure that was the case when Stella and his mates were torching police vans during the Poll Tax riots.
Old 11-01-2019, 09:55 AM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse-80s View Post
The yellow vest protest with 50 people has achieved as much publicity as the undemocratic Losers march .
Using a proper noun for the noun 'loser'. Fake news.
Old 11-01-2019, 10:01 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard View Post
Yes - I'm sure that was the case when Stella and his mates were torching police vans during the Poll Tax riots.
I'm not too sure I understand the relevant comparison between sneaking out at night and destroying a camera and taking part in violent street riots.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 11-01-2019, 01:26 PM
I believe in Sørloth

Raggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
Do you seriously still carry on saying you are for workers rights? Or only if they aren’t foreign?
Where did that come from?

But to answer your completely tangental question, Yes I completely support workers rights for all.

Do you seriously think the international yellow vesters are not angry about workers rights, wages and conditions?

Or are you taking the side of the neo-liberals?
Old 11-01-2019, 01:28 PM
I believe in Sørloth

Raggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is here
Quote:
I'm not too sure I understand the relevant comparison between sneaking out at night and destroying a camera and taking part in violent street riots.
You used the catch-all term 'civil protest', which you described as 'a middle class indulgence'.
Old 11-01-2019, 01:43 PM
Semper Idem

Dear God, I know you can’t read your own posts but I wish you would take more time over other peoples’. I said ‘such civil protest’.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 11-01-2019, 02:10 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy View Post

But to answer your completely tangental question, Yes I completely support workers rights for all.

Do you seriously think the international yellow vesters are not angry about workers rights, wages and conditions?

This thread is about the English Defence Gammon Jaune protests causing havoc in Westminster and outside Gregg's in Manchester. The international gilets jaune thread is in GCC.
Old 11-01-2019, 02:19 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
You used the catch-all term 'civil protest', which you described as 'a middle class indulgence'.
Oi Rags, there's a moon landing conspiracy thread which has resurfaced over in the GCC which I would have thought is more up your street. JAT.

BTW, how's that believing in Sorloth going?

Last edited by CT_Palace; 11-01-2019 at 02:22 PM.
Old 11-01-2019, 02:33 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Interesting. Why are the government emailing you?
Did anyone else receive it?
They emailed me recently, about standing at football stadiums, as well. Some of us here are pretty major players, don't you know?

They were also in touch with me about the fraudulent campaign funding - said they were cool with it.
Old 11-01-2019, 02:37 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
These Brit yellow vest people - they are actual flipping Gumbys, aren't they? Who in their right mind would want to be associated with them?
Old 11-01-2019, 02:38 PM
I believe in Sørloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino_mik View Post
This thread is about the English Defence Gammon Jaune protests causing havoc in Westminster and outside Gregg's in Manchester. The international gilets jaune thread is in GCC.
Lol - Are you thread monitor?

Perhaps you should send Maz to the naughty step - he's been talking about the actions in France. Or would that require you to be objective?
Old 11-01-2019, 02:40 PM
I believe in Sørloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post
Oi Rags, there's a moon landing conspiracy thread which has resurfaced over in the GCC which I would have thought is more up your street. JAT.

BTW, how's that believing in Sorloth going?
I realise that my posts on a wide variety of subjects are some of the most interesting things to ever happen to you.

But you need to get over me. It's unhealthy.
Old 11-01-2019, 02:44 PM
I believe in Sørloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
They emailed me recently, about standing at football stadiums, as well. Some of us here are pretty major players, don't you know?

They were also in touch with me about the fraudulent campaign funding - said they were cool with it.
Major players at what exactly? Minecraft?

Either way, it seems likely that Conservative party HQ have targetted you as existing or potential supporters. Interesting.
Old 11-01-2019, 02:48 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Thats Raggy WINNIN against 3 BBSrs at the same time.It must be a record.

SaulAlinsky
Old 11-01-2019, 02:55 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Major players at what exactly? Minecraft?.
Sad, very sad, whoosh.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 11-01-2019, 03:03 PM
I believe in Sørloth

Quote:
Sad, very sad, whoosh.

Double whoosh.

I realise El Aguila was tongue in cheek, so was my reply.

Incidentally, his describing himself as a 'major player' was about the same level as me saying I 'won the debate, despite being heavily out-numbered'.
You and your minions are still getting your knickers in a twist about the latter weeks later it upset and whooshed you so much.
Old 11-01-2019, 03:04 PM
I believe in Sørloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
Thats Raggy WINNIN against 3 BBSrs at the same time.It must be a record.
Thanks

It's not a record though, that's about 18, or 19 if 'special' posters like yourself are included.
Old 12-01-2019, 12:18 AM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:

The yellow vest protesters in this country are a bunch of far right fascists. In France they have a significant progressive side.

I say it because you routinely repeat racist myths about migrants bringing down wages and don’t support freedom of movement.
Old 12-01-2019, 12:50 AM
Newbury Eagles

Langers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is here
Quote:
The yellow vest protesters in this country are a bunch of far right fascists. In France they have a significant progressive side.

I say it because you routinely repeat racist myths about migrants bringing down wages and don’t support freedom of movement.
Movement of labour or people?
Old 12-01-2019, 08:00 AM
I believe in Sørloth

Quote:

These people?

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Seriously you need to stop trying to play the 'racist' card. You are embarrassing yourself.