Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 13-06-2018, 02:47 PM

ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil's Barber View Post
Unlike you lot who are desperate to be recognised. It's weird.
I'm guessing by 'you lot', you mean a few posts you've seen online?

If an outsider viewed your forum, would it be fair for them to say that 'them lot hate Benteke', 'them lot hate their chairman', them lot think they'll get into Europe this season'?

For every person saying that, there are 10 that disagree.
Old 13-06-2018, 02:59 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Schools finished .
Old 13-06-2018, 03:06 PM

ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12 ColoColo12
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
Schools finished .
Old 13-06-2018, 03:09 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
You really are a div Coca Cola. Your pathetic club go to huge lengths to 'please' the away fans when other clubs pretty much do the opposite. Then you celebrate when other fans vote your facilities 'the best', as if it's a real achievement. You saps.
Old 13-06-2018, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
when other clubs pretty much do the opposite.
You're not wrong there. I actually found a useable toilet at Selhurst last season, you guys are making great progress, you'll be winning awards in no time.
Old 13-06-2018, 04:11 PM

elgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoColo12 View Post
You're not wrong there. I actually found a useable toilet at Selhurst last season, you guys are making great progress, you'll be winning awards in no time.
Now we know you are lying,plastic doesn't travel.....or maybe you were the one giving it racist abuse.
Old 13-06-2018, 04:41 PM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is here
Quote:
I'm guessing by 'you lot', you mean a few posts you've seen online?
Nope. It's runs from the top down at your place. Starting with love letters on seats in the away end thanking fans for visiting, all the way down to Tarquin sniffing around other forums looking for stadium praise.
Old 13-06-2018, 05:03 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Are you for real?

Millwall have other rivals, we could say the same about Portsmouth.

I wouldn't know about Charlton.

And Watford? lol, because they were pissed off Zaha dived against them a couple of times? Utter nonsense.

It's hardly anything worth mentioning, is it?
Some of my closest mates are Millwall, I've been over that kharsi a few times and I can assure you or possibly even educate you that they despise us. Some admittedly even more so than West Ham. I noticed the rivals when you said that, if theres another team than West Ham and not us id be intrigued as to who you think that is.

I'm surprised you never knew about Charlton, you must be a JCL for the Premier League as you load of sadacts were signing together in your mutual hatred for Palace a couple of seasons back.

Watford like yourselves are a club filled with middle class ponces and have an irrelelavance about them. Go on their forum from recent times they've got this strange obsession with us, in a similar way you do with Reading. In fact there's quite a lot of similarities between yourselves, Watford and Reading.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 13-06-2018, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
Some of my closest mates are Millwall, I've been over that kharsi a few times and I can assure you or possibly even educate you that they despise us. Some admittedly even more so than West Ham. I noticed the rivals when you said that, if theres another team than West Ham and not us id be intrigued as to who you think that is.

I'm surprised you never knew about Charlton, you must be a JCL for the Premier League as you load of sadacts were signing together in your mutual hatred for Palace a couple of seasons back.

Watford like yourselves are a club filled with middle class ponces and have an irrelelavance about them. Go on their forum from recent times they've got this strange obsession with us, in a similar way you do with Reading. In fact there's quite a lot of similarities between yourselves, Watford and Reading.
Well done, Millwall and Charlton hate you, what's your point?

Quote:
all the way down to Tarquin sniffing around other forums looking for stadium praise.
Again mate, you're mentioning a few posters on a forum, it means sod all.
Old 13-06-2018, 05:25 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Go to bed you div , the grown ups are talking .
Old 13-06-2018, 05:30 PM

Eagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Not really that surprising that Cocothe never knew about Charlton, he like the rest of the weeds are not really football people
Old 13-06-2018, 05:30 PM

matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Speechless.

Neediest support in the country never mind division.
Not sure about the everybody loves us bit ,but what is wrong with the rest of it
Old 13-06-2018, 05:32 PM

matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!matbha has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Nope. It's runs from the top down at your place. Starting with love letters on seats in the away end thanking fans for visiting, all the way down to Tarquin sniffing around other forums looking for stadium praise.
Thanking visiting fans is class ,unless its you mob lol
Old 13-06-2018, 05:32 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Well done, Millwall and Charlton hate you, what's your point?

Again mate, you're mentioning a few posters on a forum, it means sod all.
Simply trying to educate some of your fan base brains. This footy lark is relatively new amongst several of your customers.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 13-06-2018, 05:33 PM

C-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineC-Sider : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

Anyone under the age of 40 would not have a clue about the rivalries you mention unless they were educated by older fans. Millwall and Charlton have always been your S.London rivals as far as I know, just as Pompey and Southampton are our South Coast rivals. I remember as our rivalry was growing in the mid 70's playing them and the aggro/hatred was very real. Not so now. To be fair there are just as many young Palace fans who haven't got a clue about the BHA thing either. I always thought, and still do, that the rivalry between us is because you are the nearest big club to us, the London thing doesn't count for much but the Mullary/Venables thing really ramped it up.

Seems like you hate us now for different reasons than back then. If the rivalry was not real, those reasons would not mean anything to Palace fans?

Just out of interest, how would we make it all go away? Shake hands?
More to the point who would you have to slag off and lord it over if it wasn't us? Millwall and Charlton may be your historic 'real' rivals but if you ain't playing them, whats the point?
Old 13-06-2018, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Simply trying to educate some of your fan base brains. This footy lark is relatively new amongst several of your customers.
Maybe you should educate the thousands of your 'customers' that suddenly appeared after your promotion.
Old 13-06-2018, 05:37 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Sider View Post
Anyone under the age of 40 would not have a clue about the rivalries you mention unless they were educated by older fans. Millwall and Charlton have always been your S.London rivals as far as I know, just as Pompey and Southampton are our South Coast rivals. I remember as our rivalry was growing in the mid 70's playing them and the aggro/hatred was very real. Not so now. To be fair there are just as many young Palace fans who haven't got a clue about the BHA thing either. I always thought, and still do, that the rivalry between us is because you are the nearest big club to us, the London thing doesn't count for much but the Mullary/Venables thing really ramped it up.

Seems like you hate us now for different reasons than back then. If the rivalry was not real, those reasons would not mean anything to Palace fans?

More to the point who would you have to slag off and lord it over if it wasn't us? Millwall and Charlton may be your historic 'real' rivals but if you ain't playing them, whats the point?
We didn't play you for ages and it was still pretty hostile .Absence definitely didn't make the heart grow fonder.

Twinned with MK Dons

Eagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagleinsussex came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by matbha View Post
Thanking visiting fans is class ,unless its you mob lol
If you say so Mattieboy, can't think of any other club in the land that has fans that 'thank' the visiting fans Lol, is there another Fist Bumping episode planned for the new season, or are you waiting for the Fixture Breakfast extravaganza first to work out who's going to be the 'lucky' visiting team ?

Quote:
Fist bump .
Old 13-06-2018, 05:49 PM

Quote:

What a load of b0ll0x, saying fans under the age of 40 wouldn't know about the rivalry between all the South London Clubs, again complete lack of football knowledge !