Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 10-05-2005, 06:51 AM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by daz_eagle
whilst watching bayern munich and arsenal in the champions league.

"why are you watching it if you don't support them?"

oh dear.
classic and i get that all the time, they just don't understand
Old 10-05-2005, 07:19 AM
has jumped ship.

RickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Blue Spice
Men don't so much SAY daft things, in my experience, as DO them, or act in a certain manly manner which can be just as funny. Vivre le difference, I say..
Doh!

Cover's blown chaps ...

Old 10-05-2005, 07:35 AM
Little Angel

Blue Spice Blue Spice Blue Spice Blue Spice Blue Spice Blue Spice Blue Spice Blue Spice Blue Spice Blue Spice Blue Spice
LOL You don't believe we'd never noticed.........?

Flowers from Brumie Allan (Thank you kind Sir)
Old 10-05-2005, 07:36 AM
has jumped ship.

RickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
(whistles a happy happy song and shuffles away looking at his feet)

heh
Old 10-05-2005, 07:40 AM
Little Angel

Blue Spice Blue Spice Blue Spice Blue Spice Blue Spice Blue Spice Blue Spice Blue Spice Blue Spice Blue Spice Blue Spice
Tee hee. Don't forget the big wide eyed innocent look we ladies all know so well. (And fall for every time, despite knowing it's a con!)

Flowers from Brumie Allan (Thank you kind Sir)
Old 10-05-2005, 11:35 AM

u8mygoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineu8mygoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineu8mygoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineu8mygoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineu8mygoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineu8mygoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineu8mygoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineu8mygoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineu8mygoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineu8mygoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineu8mygoat : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
My sister and I were watching the news when a spokesman for Sinn Fein came on and they put up "Sinn Fein" on the bottom of the screen. My sister goes "That's not Sinn Fein. He's got a beard!"
Old 10-05-2005, 11:47 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
i was watching a england match during the world cup and my girlfriend turned to me and asked who david beckham played for. i told her real madrid and she said

g/f: "isn't that in spain?"
me: "yeah, so?"
g/f: "shouldn't he play for spain now?"
me: "no, coz he's not spanish!"

followed by alot of laughter! i still remind her of it today!

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 10-05-2005, 12:00 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
this is a typical conversation after a Palace defeat

Mum "How did Palace get on"
Me "They lost 4-1 to Arsenal"
Mum "Oh well, at least you saw lots of goals"

Oh and my Girlfriend STILL thinks the Faroe Islands are in Egypt, even though I've corrected her more than once!
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and singÖ and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 10-05-2005, 12:39 PM

LiPat by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongLiPat by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongLiPat by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongLiPat by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongLiPat by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongLiPat by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongLiPat by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongLiPat by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongLiPat by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongLiPat by half-past ten your head is going ding-dongLiPat by half-past ten your head is going ding-dong
My friends say to me...

"How can you get excited about some men kicking a ball around a field"

Old 10-05-2005, 12:45 PM

Bumbling Bint is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluesBumbling Bint is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluesBumbling Bint is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluesBumbling Bint is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluesBumbling Bint is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluesBumbling Bint is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluesBumbling Bint is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluesBumbling Bint is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluesBumbling Bint is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluesBumbling Bint is putting on two-step shoes to lose the bluesBumbling Bint is putting on two-step shoes to lose the blues
Us women only say dense things to make you men feel better about yourselves, coz we all know what fragile little egos you have. We're only pretending to be dim - honest!
Old 10-05-2005, 12:56 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by LiPat
My friends say to me...

"How can you get excited about some men kicking a ball around a field"

You really shouldn't post on this thread

Not sure who will have more to say me or t_appletart!
Old 10-05-2005, 01:02 PM

Whitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to OllieWhitney belongs to Ollie
1.706 Pts/Game

2004/2005
P25 W4 D10 L12 F29 A40 Pts22
0.88 Pts/Game

2005/2006
P17 W3 D8 L6 F17 A27 Pts15
0.88 Pts/Game
Old 10-05-2005, 01:04 PM
Do I have to be here?

Sarah74 is AJ vs the 'weedSarah74 is AJ vs the 'weedSarah74 is AJ vs the 'weedSarah74 is AJ vs the 'weedSarah74 is AJ vs the 'weedSarah74 is AJ vs the 'weedSarah74 is AJ vs the 'weedSarah74 is AJ vs the 'weedSarah74 is AJ vs the 'weedSarah74 is AJ vs the 'weedSarah74 is AJ vs the 'weed
Well, I know that it's a fact that after child birth, women leave their brains at the hospital.

Sitting at home on Sat morning with Chelsea Tw@t. Hercules was on telly, and he said that it sounded strange as they all had american accents, and my reply to this was....................
"Yes that is weird seeing that Hercules was english"

DOH!!!!
Old 10-05-2005, 01:07 PM
Playing a round

David Murray knows where the wild roses growDavid Murray knows where the wild roses growDavid Murray knows where the wild roses growDavid Murray knows where the wild roses growDavid Murray knows where the wild roses growDavid Murray knows where the wild roses growDavid Murray knows where the wild roses growDavid Murray knows where the wild roses growDavid Murray knows where the wild roses growDavid Murray knows where the wild roses growDavid Murray knows where the wild roses grow
Quote:
Originally posted by Bumbling Bint
We're only pretending to be dim
There is some truth in that

Barbara Walters of 20/20 (USA-ABC Television) did a story on gender roles in Afghanistan several years before the Afghan conflict.

She noted that women customarily walked 5 paces behind their husbands.

She recently returned to Kabul and observed that the women still walk behind their husbands. From Ms. Walters vantage point, despite the overthrow of the oppressive Taliban regime, the women now seem to walk even further back behind their husbands and are happy to maintain the old custom.

Ms. Walters approached one of the Afghani women and asked, "Why do you now seem happy with the old custom that you once tried so desperately to change?"

The woman looked Ms. Walters straight in the eyes, and without hesitation said, "Land mines."

MORAL OF THE STORY: BEHIND EVERY MAN IS A SMART WOMAN!!
Old 10-05-2005, 01:18 PM
Graffiti Arsist

Micky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMicky Droy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My girlfriend cleaned the kitchen the other day. When i got in I went to make supper, and she said "Why don't you have something cold so you don't use the pans?". "Yeah but I'll wash them up." "Yes but it makes a mess!". "Yes, but I will clean them up". "But the kitchen is so clean".

I mean, thanks for cleaning the kitchen, but you can;t deprive a kitchen of its main function just because it's tidy!

She's not usually that loopy. She's just 'between jobs'.
Old 10-05-2005, 01:51 PM

pap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepap : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
the 1st game my mum ever went to was palace v man.u fa cup final at wembly with my dad, half an hour into the game, she asks my dad "whens the game going to start?" my dad replied "its been playing for half an hour!!!" then my mum said " why isnt the commentator talking then?" because the only games she saw was on tele! and was waiting for the commentator to start the game off ext..
Old 10-05-2005, 02:57 PM
has jumped ship.

Quote:
Originally posted by David Murray
The woman looked Ms. Walters straight in the eyes, and without hesitation said, "Land mines."

MORAL OF THE STORY: BEHIND EVERY MAN IS A SMART WOMAN!!

PMSL heheheh
Old 10-05-2005, 03:26 PM

fwied wice is AJ vs the 'weedfwied wice is AJ vs the 'weedfwied wice is AJ vs the 'weedfwied wice is AJ vs the 'weedfwied wice is AJ vs the 'weedfwied wice is AJ vs the 'weedfwied wice is AJ vs the 'weedfwied wice is AJ vs the 'weedfwied wice is AJ vs the 'weedfwied wice is AJ vs the 'weedfwied wice is AJ vs the 'weed
not football related but when my bird asked what my mate was doing with his life i told her he was working at an audi garage, she asked what for so i told her they are a large paper making firm, couldnt believe me when she turned around and said...."really?! thats a bit of a crappy job!"

another funny story i heard from a few girl mates, when they were a bit younger they all went to get their belly buttons pierced, on entering the place there was a list of all the different body piercings they could chose from. One of them looked and shouted.....

"clitoris.....whats that, some kind of dinosaur?!"

"I donít enjoy seeing anyone struggle because I think that if you wish ill on people then it comes back on you. I donít wish relegation on Charlton, I donít wish anything on Charlton ó I have a level of disinterest"
Old 10-05-2005, 03:44 PM
El carnicero

danibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedanibutcher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by fwied wice

"clitoris.....whats that, some kind of dinosaur?!"

bet it was Dalton
Old 10-05-2005, 03:48 PM

fwied wice is AJ vs the 'weedfwied wice is AJ vs the 'weedfwied wice is AJ vs the 'weedfwied wice is AJ vs the 'weedfwied wice is AJ vs the 'weedfwied wice is AJ vs the 'weedfwied wice is AJ vs the 'weedfwied wice is AJ vs the 'weedfwied wice is AJ vs the 'weedfwied wice is AJ vs the 'weedfwied wice is AJ vs the 'weed
alex actually

she was young and nieve
"I donít enjoy seeing anyone struggle because I think that if you wish ill on people then it comes back on you. I donít wish relegation on Charlton, I donít wish anything on Charlton ó I have a level of disinterest"