Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 28-10-2017, 08:10 PM

andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
Andy have you ever heard of dignitas? They do holidays For people like you.
Maybe you should go. Your mocking Brighton fans for doing what you have done all summer.
Before Andy claims that I think what how Bloom runs the club is wrong - that isn't something I've ever believed. I'm happy for the fool to waste as much money as he wants on this vanity project, even if it means losing £40m in one season on a shit or bust roll of the dice for promotion.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 28-10-2017, 08:12 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1980 View Post
Says the people who mock a club for celebrating getting into the top flight of football for the first time in over 30 years. One rule for you guys and another rule for us, tut tut.
Andy I laugh every time I think of your club.If we ended up in the Croydon Sunday league I would still laugh.You are a pathetic little club with a fan base who walked away when needed by the club they claim to support.A club whose fans wear half/ half shirts.
Pathetic.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 28-10-2017, 08:12 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Maybe you should go. Your mocking Brighton fans for doing what you have done all summer.
I went,they told me to piss off.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 28-10-2017, 08:13 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Says the people who mock a club for celebrating getting into the top flight of football for the first time in over 30 years. One rule for you guys and another rule for us, tut tut.
No, we took the piss because you celebrated blowing top spot and finishing second, by having a pawade !!
Christ, you are tedious.
Old 28-10-2017, 08:27 PM

andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
Andy I laugh every time I think of your club.If we ended up in the Croydon Sunday league I would still laugh.You are a pathetic little club with a fan base who walked away when needed by the club they claim to support.A club whose fans wear half/ half shirts.
Pathetic.
That's ok because your club is just a sad club who has been blinded by the fact you have been in the Premier League for five years. A decaying stadium fans who believe their own hype ignoring the bad side. Your academy is being neglected. Spending silly money on names instead of looking for player who you need.

Believe me the laughter goes both ways.
Before Andy claims that I think what how Bloom runs the club is wrong - that isn't something I've ever believed. I'm happy for the fool to waste as much money as he wants on this vanity project, even if it means losing £40m in one season on a shit or bust roll of the dice for promotion.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 28-10-2017, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
No, we took the piss because you celebrated blowing top spot and finishing second, by having a pawade !!
Christ, you are tedious.
We celebrated getting promoted. 1st or 2nd makes no difference.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 28-10-2017, 08:31 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
We celebrated getting promoted. 1st or 2nd makes no difference.
No problem with that, but a parade for coming second !!
Old 28-10-2017, 08:32 PM

Quote:
That's ok because your club is just a sad club who has been blinded by the fact you have been in the Premier League for five years. A decaying stadium fans who believe their own hype ignoring the bad side. Your academy is being neglected. Spending silly money on names instead of looking for player who you need.

Brighton are a ******* joke.It is a ground full of middle class hipsters who discovered 'soccer' in 2011 when comfy seats arrived at the ground.Fans who have no self awareness that slag off other clubs for having debts when they have lost tens of millions buying their premier league place.
I really hope you go out of business.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 28-10-2017, 08:34 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Brighton are a ******* joke.It is a ground full of middle class hipsters who discovered 'soccer' in 2011 when comfy seats arrived at the ground.Fans who have no self awareness that slag off other clubs for having debts when they have lost tens of millions buying their premier league place.
Amen to that brother
Horrible day. Don't even know why I went, after the home game 'experience.' Will not visit SE25 again. With others as a 'guest' in their antiquated main stand. Constant abuse, intimidating each time we scored. Never been so pleased to lose.

Cooler than a Polar Bears Toenail
Old 28-10-2017, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
Amen to that brother
You've been around as I have.Have you ever met people in normal society like this lot?
They are completely weird And obsessed with what others think of them and their not so new stadium.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 28-10-2017, 08:36 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
I also like the “infrastructure” line they peddle. Funny how before Sugar Daddy’s millions they didn’t know what infrastructure meant! They are like a former smoker who now ridicules people who still do. Wankers
Horrible day. Don't even know why I went, after the home game 'experience.' Will not visit SE25 again. With others as a 'guest' in their antiquated main stand. Constant abuse, intimidating each time we scored. Never been so pleased to lose.

Old 28-10-2017, 08:38 PM

Quote:

You really spout some utter, utter shite. Have you not read the GPD, where most Palace fans have been extremely critical of what's been going on for about 2 years now. At least we're are in our 5th successive season in the Prem, despite numerous problems.
Why did you bugger off and join the the general deluded wankathon on North Korea Chat. Have your lot started the 'When are we going to be in the Champions League' Thread yet ??
You boring bellend
Old 28-10-2017, 08:39 PM

Quote:
I also like the “infrastructure” line they peddle. Funny how before Sugar Daddy’s millions they didn’t know what infrastructure meant! They are like a former smoker who now ridicules people who still do. Wankers
Mate the way they carry on you would think they had all chipped in their trust funds to build the ground .
Quote:
We have worked our way up from near extinction to this
No you haven't, some rich geezer who gets his money from gambling has built the lot.It has nothing to do with you lot.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 28-10-2017, 08:39 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

Quote:
You've been around as I have.Have you ever met people in normal society like this lot?
They are completely weird And obsessed with what others think of them and their not so new stadium.
They are without doubt the most sycophantic bunch of fans I have ever seen. Charlton fans are weird but at least they have some modicum of self awareness and humility. Plus they have played in the PL reasonably regularly, but this lot think they are a footballing powerhouse, not a small provincial seaside club who nobody outside of Sussex (and quite a lot in it) couldn’t give a wank about

Old 28-10-2017, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
No problem with that, but a parade for coming second !!
No, parade for promotion. Its rather simple, if we came second and there was no promotion there would be no parade. Its not rocket science.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 28-10-2017, 08:42 PM

Quote:
They are without doubt the most sycophantic bunch of fans I have ever seen. Charlton fans are weird but at least they have some modicum of self awareness and humility. Plus they have played in the PL reasonably regularly, but this lot think they are a footballing powerhouse, not a small provincial seaside club who nobody outside of Sussex (and quite a lot in it) couldn’t give a wank about
Weird doesn't come close. They would take relegation on the last day as long as we're were relegated the day before.To them that would be a success and it would be pimms all round in the tennis club.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 28-10-2017, 08:44 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

Quote:
No, parade for promotion. Its rather simple, if we came second and there was no promotion there would be no parade. Its not rocket science.
Will you be having a German day for this Pascal Gross fella? All those bratwursts and blokes dressed in Lederhosen would be right up your street surely?!

But remember it’s German day, don’t dress up as an Austrian or a Frenchman like you did for your Spanish Days when you all wore sombreros and ate Nachos!

Old 28-10-2017, 08:44 PM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
So, Tarquin, are you going to be here tomorrow when Southampton stuff you? Let me guess, probably not!! I was pointing out, you could and should have won the Championship, 7 points clear with 3 games left, BUT as always you bottled it again!! still got to play some big clubs Andy, will you be here when Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool tear you a new one? Probably not!! Heres an idea, IF you stay up, why not have a pawade round Weedland?
Old 28-10-2017, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Self awareness is something you don't have. Who pays for your losses for the last 2 years? How are you going to fund your eventual stadium redevelopment? Why do you get a lot more fans attending Selhurst park when in the Premier League than in the Championship. You say you understand football. give me a break.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 28-10-2017, 08:50 PM
Spottieottiedopalicious

Quote:
Self awareness is something you don't have. Who pays for your losses for the last 2 years? How are you going to fund your eventual stadium redevelopment? Why do you get a lot more fans attending Selhurst park when in the Premier League than in the Championship. You say you understand football. give me a break.
Hahaha we have earned that by staying in the PL Andy, engage your noddle mate! And there is £100m ringfenced from the Americans investment for the ground when that gets the green light. But you know that already right, you seem to know everything there is to know about Palaces finances so I’m teaching my grandmother to suck eggs here!