Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 07-12-2017, 03:05 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter Wort View Post
Maybe not. But you would like them to leave the country.
I really dont to your first sentence. To your second, no, those that are here already i want to stay and help this country grow outside the EU post #Brexit. Do i want tougher border controls and an end to FOM? Yes i do.
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

Last edited by Biggineagle; 07-12-2017 at 03:11 PM.
Old 07-12-2017, 03:08 PM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteddieskyclad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
When asked how you could have watched more home matches than me...

Nasty evasive liar. Hence the lies about EDL.
Maz what on earth are you arguing about? He clearly said the last few years he'd seen Palace matches on streams. You're just creating nonsense for no reason other than your witchhunt against Biggin.

And none of this has anything to do with Brexit.

Nearly 7 million views!!!

WOW!
Old 07-12-2017, 03:10 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
When asked how you could have watched more home matches than me...
Do as you are told and check my post. And the EDL lies are all you sunshine.

Old 07-12-2017, 03:12 PM

Walter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Bassett View Post
My vote which was free like yours was based upon my knowledge prior to the EU I did not vote for either the common market nor want the EU although I accepted the common market, I believed then and still do that we would have been successful in world trade which I and many people enjoyed prior to the European project.

In the last General election I voted labour as I have done all my life, I lost but I do not moan about It. Your own supporters such as Cameron and Osborne along with their fear campaign and Obama cost you the referendum.

Do not crap on and then antagonize the British people is the reason that remainers did not win!
I don't think Labour voters have been moaning about the election defeat. Far from it, they have been ridiculed for celebrating Labour's improved performance.
But the "moaning" about the referendum is completely different. Some might find it irksome but it is difficult to express frustration at such an ill-thought out mechanism to decide the future of the UK without sounding aggrieved.
Equally, the reaction of the supposedly successful leave campaign with its shrugging of shoulders and constant barking of "get over it", now tempered with a dismissive "oh, it's no big deal" is particularly irksome, and increasingly redolent of the desperate protests of an errant child.
Old 07-12-2017, 03:12 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieskyclad View Post
Maz what on earth are you arguing about? He clearly said the last few years he'd seen Palace matches on streams. You're just creating nonsense for no reason other than your witchhunt against Biggin.

And none of this has anything to do with Brexit.
Thankyou I was having trouble getting through to him. Back to #Brexit.

Old 07-12-2017, 03:18 PM

Walter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWalter Wort came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
I really dont to your first sentence. To your second, no, those that are here already i want to stay and help this country grow outside the EU post #Brexit. Do i want tougher border controls and an end to FOM? Yes i do.
Well I am genuinely pleased to hear that part, and hope it is a sincere wish. Not so long ago you suggested you didn't really care about EU citizens here.
But if this shift in sentiment can be propagated more widely then there may be some glimmer of hope.
Old 07-12-2017, 03:29 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:

Do not crap on and then antagonize the British people is the reason that remainers did not win!
I accept that austerity has crapped on the British people. I also accept that they felt antagonized by project fear and Obama. I also accept that this contributed to remain losing.

What I find hard to swallow is that the British people voted for neo liberalists like gove, mogg, farage, redwood. People on the right of conservatism as a protest against austerity and project fear. Left wingers merrily following the utterances of Rees-Mogg - come on. The oft used expression 'Turkeys voting for Christmas' is apt (and seasonal). The neo liberals could not give a **** about you, me or 99% of brexit voters.

I also find it hard to swallow that they ignored other issues, like Northern Ireland. They swallowed bullshit about the WTO and how most of the world operate outside trading blocks and the famous lie "they need us more than we need them". They believed project pink unicorn. They felt it uplifting while moaning about project reality.

Last edited by Hpalace; 07-12-2017 at 03:33 PM.
Old 07-12-2017, 03:37 PM

Harry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolinkins View Post
The consequence of voting remain? We were all living it and it was fine

You talk about pressure on infrastructure - itís a nonsense default argument to limit immigration. Why not talk about ending austerity and spending on services? Why the focus on immigrants?

As for the hate crime linked to the leave vote - the police figures are clear. There is a real link. And people voting leave facilitated it. Which way do they think far right voted?
In my experience world trade pre Europe worked very well and supporting weak european economies was not on the agenda when the vote was held for the European common Market.You are the one that focused on immigrants and by definition implied that I am a rascist using the stupid accusation that I know a black man, what a lie and childish level to operate on.

If you read my comments it was to say that population growth has meant that schools and hospitals have or cannot cope now, (immigration continues ) and I have always advocated extra infrastructure and housing. The politicians not immigrants or the indigenous population have caused this, What answer do you have? Grow the population by another million in three years and try to mend a moving target.

Welfare and so much as been cut to the bone, do we ignore those living in this country? How do we spend money on hospitals and schools, your right its not just about immigration its about something far bigger, UK ltd

I accept your comments about hate crimes and detest such action but I did not vote to leave the EU for anything to do with immigration, you do not know me and if you did perhaps would have the decency to apologize.

I do not know what far right people vote for I am extremely left wing in my views and value decency and behavior along with morality above all else.
Old 07-12-2017, 03:38 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Well I am genuinely pleased to hear that part, and hope it is a sincere wish. Not so long ago you suggested you didn't really care about EU citizens here.
But if this shift in sentiment can be propagated more widely then there may be some glimmer of hope.
His twitter posts of Katie Hopkins and the EDL suggest he doesn't, as do many of his BBS posts about migrants.
Old 07-12-2017, 03:45 PM

Harry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Bassett came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I don't think Labour voters have been moaning about the election defeat. Far from it, they have been ridiculed for celebrating Labour's improved performance.
But the "moaning" about the referendum is completely different. Some might find it irksome but it is difficult to express frustration at such an ill-thought out mechanism to decide the future of the UK without sounding aggrieved.
Equally, the reaction of the supposedly successful leave campaign with its shrugging of shoulders and constant barking of "get over it", now tempered with a dismissive "oh, it's no big deal" is particularly irksome, and increasingly redolent of the desperate protests of an errant child.
I only remark on my labour vote to say that I accept for better or worse any election I vote in. I am surprised that the leave vote won the referendum.

I consider it more relevant to look at the appalling remain campaign , Camerons little booklet etc rather than the leavers.
Old 07-12-2017, 03:46 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
If you read my comments it was to say that population growth has meant that schools and hospitals have or cannot cope now, (immigration continues ) and I have always advocated extra infrastructure and housing. The politicians not immigrants or the indigenous population have caused this, What answer do you have? Grow the population by another million in three years and try to mend a moving target.

Welfare and so much as been cut to the bone, do we ignore those living in this country? How do we spend money on hospitals and schools, your right its not just about immigration its about something far bigger, UK ltd

I accept your comments about hate crimes and detest such action but I did not vote to leave the EU for anything to do with immigration, you do not know me and if you did perhaps would have the decency to apologize.

I do not know what far right people vote for I am extremely left wing in my views and value decency and behavior along with morality above all else.
As you say the strain on public services, and declining wages, has nothing to do with migrants, and everything to do with government policy, as ever more GDP has moved away from wages, public services and wages, and to profit of the super rich. Less GDP now goes to wages than at any time since 1945.

Indeed by the rationale that migrants put strain on public services and wages, it would mean that as populations in countries grew larger, there would be less and less wages and a less and less public services. Of course this isn't the case and there is no correlation between the population size of a country and wages and public services. Which why would there be given people create demand as well as supply in equal measure.

In fact migration is better for the economy than population growth through birth as it tends to be people of working age who don't use public services as much (such as the NHS), and the country they go to hasn't had to pay anything towards their education and childcare.

People who believe this are just buying in to a lie that the rich are using to totally mug people off. Trump (and his servants like Farage and Bannon) is the epitome of that. A billionaire who poses as anti-establishment, you couldn't make it up.

What do we do? Scrap the anti-union laws, get better pro-worker laws, redistribute wealth and GDP away from the few, and to the many, scrap austerity. There is lots that can be done, and migration has nothing to do with it.

Indeed freedom of movement is a massive plus for workers, as given we are in an increasingly globalised world, we need to link up with workers across the continent and the world. Brexit, more borders and more nationalism, will make that much harder.
Old 07-12-2017, 03:49 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
In my experience world trade pre Europe worked very well and supporting weak european economies was not on the agenda when the vote was held for the European common Market.You are the one that focused on immigrants and by definition implied that I am a rascist using the stupid accusation that I know a black man, what a lie and childish level to operate on.

1: Even if that were true (and it isn't we were the sick man of Europe). The world has changed. Virtually all countries form trading blocks now.

2/3: Immigrants bring a net gain. Spend the net gain on services and welfare
Besides it was never going to continue at the same levels. Our economy grew out of recession more quickly than those in the EU. We created more jobs. The whole EU are now growing more quickly than us.
Old 07-12-2017, 03:50 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Quote:
I only remark on my labour vote to say that I accept for better or worse any election I vote in. I am surprised that the leave vote won the referendum.

I consider it more relevant to look at the appalling remain campaign , Camerons little booklet etc rather than the leavers.
Really? Shouldn't you be concentrating more on whether the Leave promises can or are being delivered? Where's your unicorn? What do you think of the David Davis quotes posted above?
Old 07-12-2017, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Why? They lost. Thats like blaming Corbyn for lack of funding in the NHS
Old 07-12-2017, 03:51 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
His twitter posts of Katie Hopkins and the EDL suggest he doesn't, as do many of his BBS posts about migrants.
You are wrong and lying about the EDL posts but you know that. You just sling it in there without a care and sit back.

Old 07-12-2017, 03:53 PM

Quote:
You are wrong and lying about the EDL posts but you know that. You just sling it in there without a care and sit back.
The retweets were there and you know it.

You're a total liar. And you let Les say it wasn't your twitter account and took my apology when you full well knew it was your account.

Go bag to perving over teenage girls you sicko.
Old 07-12-2017, 03:54 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
You just sling it in there without a care and sit back.
That sounds just like you.

SaulAlinsky
Old 07-12-2017, 04:11 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
The retweets were there and you know it.

You're a total liar. And you let Les say it wasn't your twitter account and took my apology when you full well knew it was your account.

Go bag to perving over teenage girls you sicko.
Didnt think you could back it up. Anyways back to #Brexit.

Old 07-12-2017, 04:12 PM

dave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is here
Quote:
Tis you fibbing yet again? i havnt only watched palace on streams. do keep up dear boy. For a supposed intelligent person you are disguising it well. Jat
Iím surprised that someone who is on here so often, and claims allegiance for 50 plus years, very rarely posts on a Palace thread.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred. (C.P. Scott)
Old 07-12-2017, 04:14 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Have any of the Leavers on here actually commented on the fact that Divvy Davis indicated he expects Brexit to cause a UK recession of 2008 proportions?

Remember 2008 was global - this one will just screw us.