Home | Forums | Gallery | Predictions | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 31-01-2013, 06:03 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter is just too good for youFunk Butter is just too good for youFunk Butter is just too good for youFunk Butter is just too good for youFunk Butter is just too good for youFunk Butter is just too good for youFunk Butter is just too good for youFunk Butter is just too good for youFunk Butter is just too good for youFunk Butter is just too good for youFunk Butter is just too good for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis
Hmmm ... as well as looking like a good bet, that's also a good strategic play. Because the outcome might not be known until 21.45 tonight, and if it wins it would only give me 2 hours to find 35 points and a tiny choice of games. So I don't know whether to use one of my remaining two bets during the day, or keep both in hand. And I've no idea when Finbar's snooker finishes either.
I'm sure there's some Peruvian U-14 matches you could bet on.
Old 31-01-2013, 06:31 PM

Louis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLouis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLouis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLouis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLouis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLouis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLouis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLouis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLouis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLouis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLouis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter
I'm sure there's some Peruvian U-14 matches you could bet on.
Hmmm ... hadn't thought of that, but thanks for the idea
Old 31-01-2013, 07:27 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStigma : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStigma : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStigma : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStigma : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStigma : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStigma : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStigma : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStigma : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStigma : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStigma : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Hmm not much card action thus far...come on crazy wild tackle
28/02/04 Crystal Palace Gillingham 1-0
02/02/02 Sheffield W Crystal Palace 1-3
02/10/99 Crystal Palace Portsmouth 4-0
Old 31-01-2013, 08:03 PM

Louis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLouis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLouis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLouis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLouis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLouis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLouis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLouis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLouis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLouis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLouis : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Bet 14
In-play
Leicester v Wolves
Wolves +0.5
188Bet

59 mins: 1-1
Old 31-01-2013, 08:39 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStigma : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStigma : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStigma : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStigma : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStigma : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStigma : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStigma : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStigma : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStigma : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineStigma : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Well I am out
Old 31-01-2013, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Bet 14
In-play
Leicester v Wolves
Wolves +0.5
188Bet

59 mins: 1-1
Lost
FT: 2-1
Old 31-01-2013, 09:11 PM

Bet 15
Olimpia v Defensor Sporting
HT Score: 0-0
Betfair
Old 31-01-2013, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Bet 15
Olimpia v Defensor Sporting
HT Score: 0-0
Betfair
Lost
35 mins: 1-0

146.4 from 15 bets + 68.9 = 215.3

All done from me
Old 31-01-2013, 11:17 PM

Finbar FFS MurrayFinbar FFS MurrayFinbar FFS MurrayFinbar FFS MurrayFinbar FFS MurrayFinbar FFS MurrayFinbar FFS MurrayFinbar FFS MurrayFinbar FFS MurrayFinbar FFS MurrayFinbar FFS Murray
Me too, well played Louis

1. Louis 215.3 - 15
============================
4. JamTheEagle 211.2 - 16
3. 3 Beers at HT 191.2 - 15
5. Stigma 185.5 - 15
2. Finbar 170.9 - 15
Old 31-01-2013, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finbar
Me too, well played Louis

1. Louis 215.3 - 15
============================
4. JamTheEagle 211.2 - 16
3. 3 Beers at HT 191.2 - 15
5. Stigma 185.5 - 15
2. Finbar 170.9 - 15
Thanks Fin
Old 31-01-2013, 11:22 PM

Finbar FFS MurrayFinbar FFS MurrayFinbar FFS MurrayFinbar FFS MurrayFinbar FFS MurrayFinbar FFS MurrayFinbar FFS MurrayFinbar FFS MurrayFinbar FFS MurrayFinbar FFS MurrayFinbar FFS Murray
OoM as follows

Louis 10
============
JamTheEagle 7
3 Beers at HT 5
Stigma 4
Finbar 3
StuNick 2
srs9jps 1
Old 01-02-2013, 05:57 AM
Norwegian red and blue

Congratulations Louis
Old 01-02-2013, 07:43 AM
So I says to Mabel I says

JamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamTheEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Well done Louis.
Old 01-02-2013, 11:33 AM

Thanks guys. If it hadn't been for that last minute Reading equaliser, you probably would have won Jam. I was amazed when I saw Reading pull it back from 0-2 to 2-2