Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 30-08-2017, 11:35 AM
Faster.

jimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimos_uk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
He wants out imo
Don't doubt that, but it's a weird line for his agent to be pushing.
Old 30-08-2017, 11:36 AM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimos_uk View Post
Don't doubt that, but it's a weird line for his agent to be pushing.
All about
Old 30-08-2017, 11:36 AM

Sureagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSureagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSureagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSureagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSureagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSureagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSureagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSureagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSureagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSureagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSureagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Would be madness to let him go. His was a major reason for our revival since Feb. If played in the correct position on the wings he can once again be a key player for us. I fear, however, that De Boer trying to force him to play as wing back, has unsettled him. But then again, De Boer's methods seem to have unsettled everyone!
Old 30-08-2017, 11:49 AM
He's got flair and hair

Palace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimos_uk View Post
Why would his agent have any say in what the deal might look like? It's between the clubs to arrange the deal, and the agent to arrange the client financials.

Something smells a bit off here.
I expect it goes something like this....

Leicester; We want Townsend for Xm

Palace: You can have Townsend for Ym and Gray

Leicester: No way

Palace; Ok cool we'll keep Townsend thanks.

Leicester: Mr townsend's agent please can you tell everyone Townsend will only go for straight cash to force the deal.

Mr Townsend's Agent: Andros will only leave for a straight cash deal
Old 30-08-2017, 11:51 AM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace Bear View Post
I expect it goes something like this....

Leicester; We want Townsend for Xm

Palace: You can have Townsend for Ym and Gray

Leicester: No way

Palace; Ok cool we'll keep Townsend thanks.

Leicester: Mr townsend's agent please can you tell everyone Townsend will only go for straight cash to force the deal.

Mr Townsend's Agent: Andros will only leave for a straight cash deal

Yep
Old 30-08-2017, 11:55 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCharmer1 View Post
and we've tried to get rid of him in the last two windows. Very disrespectful treatment
We don't know that to be true at all. There were rumours Newcastle wanted him on loan but he did not go and there have been rumours of a few clubs being interested but not sure how that equates to Palace actively trying to get rid of him
Old 30-08-2017, 12:03 PM

exiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Our only threat at moment so lets get rid of him sigh
Old 30-08-2017, 01:22 PM

leicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Personelly I'd swap Drinkwater for Townsend......but I have no say in the matter.....
Old 30-08-2017, 01:23 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by leicester1 View Post
Personelly I'd swap Drinkwater for Townsend......but I have no say in the matter.....
Can imagine Drinkwater would be leaping at the chance to join us over forcing his move to Chelsea

@RisZero
Old 30-08-2017, 01:29 PM

leicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I rate Gray higher in the transfer market than Drinkwater ....so you'd need a few more quid than 10 mil and Townsend for him....is Gray too similar to Zaha to play in the same team?........it would make for an exciting front 3 that's for sure.
Old 30-08-2017, 01:32 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Quote:
I rate Gray higher in the transfer market than Drinkwater ....so you'd need a few more quid than 10 mil and Townsend for him....is Gray too similar to Zaha to play in the same team?........it would make for an exciting front 3 that's for sure.
Honestly I rate Gray too and assumed the counter offer was Andros + 10m for him when I first read it, not the other way around. I doubt he will end up here anyway now that Spurs seem to be bidding straight cash unless you guys really want Townsend badly.

@RisZero
Old 30-08-2017, 01:39 PM

We'll all have to wait and see ...put it this way I'd rather lose both Mahrez and Drinkwater than lose Gray......
Old 30-08-2017, 01:40 PM

Purepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by RednBlue View Post
Throw in Sako as a freebie.
Old 30-08-2017, 01:42 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yay - about time - where have you been!

Is Drinkwater looking exposed without Kante then or is it becauase he wants to leave? Does feel like you may be battling to keep a few of your players but doubt we are much of a threat

I think your boys can send us Gray and 10m and we will let you have Andros. Really would prefer him to stay but that sort of deal would work brilliantly for us. Townsend at his best and cuddled on a regular basis could be awesome for you. Has the stamina and pace to keep up with Vardy for a start

Make it so, Captain
Old 30-08-2017, 01:48 PM

new rumour.....latest I hear is Mahrez wants to stay with us....which if true and he did put a bit more of a shift in at Man u i'll give him that....means a possible move for discontented Gray......up your offer...
Old 30-08-2017, 01:51 PM

Quote:
new rumour.....latest I hear is Mahrez wants to stay with us....which if true and he did put a bit more of a shift in at Man u i'll give him that....means a possible move for discontented Gray......up your offer...
If it were up to me then no problem, but you will have to talk to Parish im afraid

@RisZero
Old 30-08-2017, 01:52 PM

Drinkwater Martin....ive never been a great fan despite him being part of the miracle and also singing his name...goes backwards too much and sideways and not enough goals....obviously misses Kantes energetic workrate....and sorry mate...Townsend and 20 mil for Gray...............and a brown envelope for me at Toddington Services.
Old 30-08-2017, 01:52 PM

Johnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is here
Improved offer - you don't have to take Sako as well?
Old 30-08-2017, 01:54 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:

How about if we offer up the offer to you send us Gray plus 10m and we send you Andros but we will also throw in a free curry for two up Melton Road, " tickets to Gas museum followed by 10 free cards at the Bingo near Freemen's Common. Not sure we can go much higher than that, is that enough?

Seriously though - what would swing it and why would you want Andros if Mahrez stayed?
Old 30-08-2017, 01:56 PM

Krise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKrise : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I thought a silly bid of 27m came in for Townsend as reported, but apparently it didn't? Confused.