Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 03-08-2017, 06:42 AM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC.1990 View Post
Lokilo is obviously going to be in De Boer's immediate plans and from what i've seen he's more of a Zaha type player. Maybe Townsend won't fit in our new system?
Based on one friendly appearance? Unless I missed another?

Townsend needs to stay.
Old 03-08-2017, 06:46 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malarkey View Post
Based on one friendly appearance? Unless I missed another?

Townsend needs to stay.
I'm sure Mutch has also done enough to work his way into the gaffer's plans after his display at Maidstone
Old 03-08-2017, 06:50 AM

Zohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is here
Wake up hoping for a rumour of incoming deals and see this. **** off Hughes, **** off Stoke, if you wanted him you should've bid in January when we all thought he was shit. He's quality now, and so we're keeping him.
Old 03-08-2017, 06:56 AM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
Selling our best players and replacing them with kids will result in relegation.
Old 03-08-2017, 07:07 AM

AddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is here
No way should Townshend be allowed to leave, one of the few players we've got that can carry the ball from defence to attack , we need to keep him.
Old 03-08-2017, 07:08 AM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
This transfer window is turning out to be rather tiresome
Old 03-08-2017, 07:10 AM

mb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Won't be happening.
Old 03-08-2017, 07:14 AM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
Townsend looking for a move im afraid.....
Old 03-08-2017, 07:17 AM

BillyTKid has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!BillyTKid has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!BillyTKid has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!BillyTKid has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!BillyTKid has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!BillyTKid has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!BillyTKid has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!BillyTKid has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!BillyTKid has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!BillyTKid has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!BillyTKid has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
No chance. Got a long contract and we wouldn't sell him for under 25m.
Old 03-08-2017, 07:18 AM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
I haven't read it because it's The Sun, but even if Stoke were planning a move, I don't think we'd be letting him go and certainly not for 15m. Lokilo looked like he will be some player in a couple of years, but still has the frame of a schoolboy. Add to that Townsend playing most of every game so far, his linking up with Benteke was very good, crossing very good, he's very fit and rarely injured, it would be a seriously strange move imo, for us and him.

I've wondered if Townsend and Milivojevic playing out of their preferred positions is more because they are capable there, allowing the team to effectively be able to pass out from the back and with a rwb so as a whole squad become more familiar with the new system. This would allow them to train while we get a proper rwb and Tomkins and Dann get properly fit again. This is my hope anyway.
The only thing that would make sense at that price would be if there was a Release clause which of course there was at Newcastle but that was only triggered I think by relegation. So fingers crossed on that not being the case.

It's a reasonable punt by media and/or Stoke because if a winger was to be told he is to play RB it's fair to assume they might be unhappy. It's not RB, it's a 343 RWB and maybe even Journos don't understand the difference. But if you watch Andros' games for BFS and for FDB I would say there wasn't that so much difference between what he was doing on the ball. Would love to see heatmaps too. If anything I think it suits him running at them instead of turning but it's early days. Differences are certainly nothing like it sounds from the labels. Some great crosses, dribbles. There could be a genuine issue brewing but there hasn't been any sign of that yet and I really hope not. His England future could be a concern unless they look like they might change.

From afar it makes sense for Stoke and even if they expected something nearer 20m they would hardly start there.

Re your second para - I am not sure. At first I thought that was probably the case re Luka because trying to play 343 with defenders that can't play the right way undermines the whole approach and so slotting him there makes sense. Other than experience, he actually has all of the attributes for the role and maybe if he had developed in Holland, that is where he would be played anyway. The problem is that experience and to some extent his willingness/desire to make it work.

Re Andros I am less convinced. RWB is where the wingers play in a 343 - I
I.e. Moses. I am sure he can play in the forward role in the front 3 but it is possibly more of a change than playing RWB. This sounds odd but it is the labels that are misleading.

But like everyone else I don't have a clue,

Just hoping he stays. He got a really rough ride on here and his performances have won everyone over. If we weren't blessed with Wilf he would be appreciated even more. show him some luv.
Old 03-08-2017, 07:19 AM
we are one

Crystal Glitter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystal Glitter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystal Glitter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystal Glitter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystal Glitter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystal Glitter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystal Glitter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystal Glitter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystal Glitter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystal Glitter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCrystal Glitter : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The thought of losing Townsend for 15 mil makes me feel a bit
Old 03-08-2017, 07:26 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Lokilo is obviously going to be in De Boer's immediate plans and from what i've seen he's more of a Zaha type player. Maybe Townsend won't fit in our new system?

He's played one pre-season friendly
Old 03-08-2017, 07:29 AM

tsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down lowtsunamiman will cross the room to turn the lights down low
If he was available for 15 million he'd already be back in Newcastle by now.
Old 03-08-2017, 07:30 AM

Stinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStinger1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not worried about this one. If Stoke offer 20+ we might consider it but otherwise we don't need to sell.
Old 03-08-2017, 07:31 AM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
I haven't read it because it's The Sun, but even if Stoke were planning a move, I don't think we'd be letting him go and certainly not for 15m. Lokilo looked like he will be some player in a couple of years, but still has the frame of a schoolboy. Add to that Townsend playing most of every game so far, his linking up with Benteke was very good, crossing very good, he's very fit and rarely injured, it would be a seriously strange move imo, for us and him.

I've wondered if Townsend and Milivojevic playing out of their preferred positions is more because they are capable there, allowing the team to effectively be able to pass out from the back and with a rwb so as a whole squad become more familiar with the new system. This would allow them to train while we get a proper rwb and Tomkins and Dann get properly fit again. This is my hope anyway.
Pretty sure there's an element of that and that it points to where FDB wants reinforcements. The players should just regard it as more strings to their bows. They've both done pretty well there.
Old 03-08-2017, 07:38 AM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger1 View Post
Not worried about this one. If Stoke offer 20+ we might consider it but otherwise we don't need to sell.
Money aside, Stoke and Hughes aren't not much of a pull.
Old 03-08-2017, 07:54 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Ridiculous
Old 03-08-2017, 08:01 AM

Spindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
They are making shit up because transfers are a bit quiet atm.

Wanky rag.
Old 03-08-2017, 08:02 AM

GB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Blimey. I thought Newcastle would have made a move by now not Stoke.

I like Townsend but you'd be pretty pissed off if you replaced Arnautovic with Townsend.
Would rather have Townsend
Old 03-08-2017, 08:09 AM
Part Time Football Agent

Silks&Tekkers will cross the room to turn the lights down lowSilks&Tekkers will cross the room to turn the lights down lowSilks&Tekkers will cross the room to turn the lights down lowSilks&Tekkers will cross the room to turn the lights down lowSilks&Tekkers will cross the room to turn the lights down lowSilks&Tekkers will cross the room to turn the lights down lowSilks&Tekkers will cross the room to turn the lights down lowSilks&Tekkers will cross the room to turn the lights down lowSilks&Tekkers will cross the room to turn the lights down lowSilks&Tekkers will cross the room to turn the lights down lowSilks&Tekkers will cross the room to turn the lights down low
I cannot see this being true. We are paper thin in attacking areas and would expect more additions, not any more players leaving.

It is a frustrating transfer window but it seems it's extremely inflated so I would expect 25m+ for Andros at the least with a couple of replacements lined up. Kasper Dolberg, Lucas Perez or Nabil Fekir would be players I would like to see.