Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 29-12-2017, 04:54 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHIL BARBER View Post
F.....g hate BFS he is a scum bag, Yannick won't want to play for him in his 6 or 7 man defence.
You what. He loved Pulis. What’s the difference?
Old 29-12-2017, 04:58 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
You what. He loved Pulis. What’s the difference?
About five stones.
Old 29-12-2017, 05:53 PM
Apprentice Critic.

4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUNGLE View Post
Wouldn't swap him for Townsend at the moment.
Swap a fit and able player for one who's crocked, not match fit and a huge risk when we are desperate to increase our playing staff.

Last edited by 4 cryingOutloud; 29-12-2017 at 05:56 PM.
Old 29-12-2017, 05:59 PM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
He wanted to leave and left us without thinking twice after moaning for two seasons. Says everything about him.

Yep. All this ‘he loves us’ is complete bollocks. Couldn’t even be bothered to say bye to the fans that adored him.
Old 29-12-2017, 06:14 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
He wanted to leave and left us without thinking twice after moaning for two seasons. Says everything about him.
Yep, he changed agents loads of times, all with the aim of getting him a big move.
Old 29-12-2017, 06:16 PM
"Stay gold, Pony Boy"

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
Quote:
He wasnt happy that Townsend came on on double his wages.

But don't recall him moaning for two years? He was great for Palace. We made a fortune out if him. Find it odd how you feel negatively about him.
Old 29-12-2017, 06:59 PM

PremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Idol View Post

But don't recall him moaning for two years? He was great for Palace. We made a fortune out if him. Find it odd how you feel negatively about him.

Yannick had just signed a new deal himself for 60/70k. Townsend wasn’t on double that. Bolasie had wanted the move for ages and it left a sour taste when he went in the manner he did ( playing shit and not saying goodbye when everyone knew it was his last game).

I’d love him back and I do think he had and has affection for us, but he did **** us fans over a bit at the end
Old 29-12-2017, 07:07 PM

nicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnicknackpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Fake news
Old 29-12-2017, 07:31 PM

sylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagles #1 View Post
Yep. All this ‘he loves us’ is complete bollocks. Couldn’t even be bothered to say bye to the fans that adored him.

Exactly
Old 29-12-2017, 07:43 PM
"Stay gold, Pony Boy"

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PremierPalace View Post
Yannick had just signed a new deal himself for 60/70k. Townsend wasn’t on double that. Bolasie had wanted the move for ages and it left a sour taste when he went in the manner he did ( playing shit and not saying goodbye when everyone knew it was his last game).

I’d love him back and I do think he had and has affection for us, but he did **** us fans over a bit at the end
Is that true? My understanding was his contract like wilfs was around 30-40k. Andros' came in on 60-70.By going to Everton he got that sort of money.

Interesting you mentioned sour taste. He should have clapped the fans but I don't think he necessarily did much else wrong. He may have wanted out but hardly the first and I tend to remember some of the glorious moments he gave above all else. On his day what a player.
Old 29-12-2017, 07:45 PM
"Stay gold, Pony Boy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicknackpalace View Post
Fake news
Just posting my understanding.

You may know more of course.
Old 29-12-2017, 09:26 PM

PremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for you
Quote:
Is that true? My understanding was his contract like wilfs was around 30-40k. Andros' came in on 60-70.By going to Everton he got that sort of money.

Interesting you mentioned sour taste. He should have clapped the fans but I don't think he necessarily did much else wrong. He may have wanted out but hardly the first and I tend to remember some of the glorious moments he gave above all else. On his day what a player.

I could be wrong, but I’m sure he signed a contract a similar time to Dann, and was the highest paid player at the time. Until Cabaye, Benteke etc. Think he did get a rise at Everton though.

Don’t get me wrong, Yannick gave us some incredible times and I’ll always appreciate him for it, and I’d love to see him back, he was us all over. I just would have liked a nicer ending, I remember him not being his usual self in that last game and the way he went off was disappointing to say the least.

Still we got very good money for him really, and made a huge profit as well as all the good times he gave us. I can forgive him now
Old 29-12-2017, 09:42 PM
Apprentice Critic.

4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet4 cryingOutloud came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Just posting my understanding.

You may know more of course.
Your understanding of what? Nobody outside of the club's hierarchy knows what a on a players contract regarding wages.
Old 29-12-2017, 10:09 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:

That sounds about right to me. From the club's PoV they were swapping Bolasie and Gayle for two established international players in Townsend and Benteke plus about £10m. Ignoring the wages it made a lot of sense at the time and virtually every Palace fan was in agreement.

I like Townsend but overall I think we're all starting to realise it wasn't that great a deal and I bet Parish is thinking the same, however it is what it is.

Btw the deal for Bolasie was £22.5m rising to £25m with add ons, which I very much doubt we have gained yet. Not only that but Bristol City got a cut so the actual fee we received was about £18m.

Personally I would straight swap Benteke for him in a heartbeat despite the injury but it still means we'd need at least one other striker.
Old 29-12-2017, 11:13 PM
"Stay gold, Pony Boy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4 cryingOutloud View Post
Your understanding of what? Nobody outside of the club's hierarchy knows what a on a players contract regarding wages.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 29-12-2017, 11:14 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Rhino View Post
That sounds about right to me. From the club's PoV they were swapping Bolasie and Gayle for two established international players in Townsend and Benteke plus about £10m. Ignoring the wages it made a lot of sense at the time and virtually every Palace fan was in agreement.

I like Townsend but overall I think we're all starting to realise it wasn't that great a deal and I bet Parish is thinking the same, however it is what it is.

Btw the deal for Bolasie was £22.5m rising to £25m with add ons, which I very much doubt we have gained yet. Not only that but Bristol City got a cut so the actual fee we received was about £18m.

Personally I would straight swap Benteke for him in a heartbeat despite the injury but it still means we'd need at least one other striker.

I don't understand your logic on this Bill. It would be madness from a financial view to swap Bolasie for Benteke. We paid around £28m for Benteke and would get a player valued on sale at circa £18m in return, and one who has been injured for over a year with a serious injury at that.
Old 29-12-2017, 11:36 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
The logic is quite simple, Bolasie is better than Benteke. Currently Benteke's value is going down and if Yannick rediscovers his form his value will go up.

A lot of it would depend on how much Allardyce wants Benteke but obviously we would try and get some money from them if it did happen. Getting CB's massive wages off the books would be handy as well.
Old 29-12-2017, 11:44 PM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
Quote:
The logic is quite simple, Bolasie is better than Benteke.
?

Bolasie has scored 10 goals in 6 PL seasons at Palace and Everton, Benteke has scored 67 in 6 at Villa, Liverpool and Palace.

How is Bolasie better?
Old 29-12-2017, 11:48 PM
Newbury Eagles

Langers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is here
Quote:
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Joe Hart
Old 29-12-2017, 11:58 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
The logic is quite simple, Bolasie is better than Benteke. Currently Benteke's value is going down and if Yannick rediscovers his form his value will go up.

A lot of it would depend on how much Allardyce wants Benteke but obviously we would try and get some money from them if it did happen. Getting CB's massive wages off the books would be handy as well.
Well Bolasie is a winger and Benteke is a striker... so where’s the logic..
Closed Thread