Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 03-02-2016, 06:53 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
A few things unlock after 9, doesn't it? I've found the whole game to be harder than previous ones. I like it, as it's more challenging. Especially with the fact your health doesn't automatically replenish after a break from combat. Really makes you think of ways of getting round guards without the normal hack and slash of the previous games.
Old 03-02-2016, 08:01 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
A few things unlock after 9, doesn't it? I've found the whole game to be harder than previous ones. I like it, as it's more challenging. Especially with the fact your health doesn't automatically replenish after a break from combat. Really makes you think of ways of getting round guards without the normal hack and slash of the previous games.
After 9 you can get a lot more skills. I have probably unlocked about half so far. It is hard so I always make sure I restock ammo and medicine etc before and after each Memory or Mission.

I played AC2 not long ago and I actually forgot that health restores after a while.

I actually can't work out why Unity gets such a bad rap. Ok it might have been a bit buggy when released but now it's fully patched I think it's a brilliant game. I love running around rooftops sniping snipers too. Key skill to get under your belt is the quick shot. I kept getting killed in melee's for ages until I learnt I could hack one guy then turn and blast the **** behind me in the face with a pistol or rifle.

Last edited by Latvian Eagle; 03-02-2016 at 08:03 PM.
Old 13-02-2016, 04:36 AM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Completed Unity tonight. Great game which I think gets a bit of a bad wrap mainly because it was broken when first released, but I enjoyed it. Admittedly the ending is a little disappointing, but now I can finally start Syndicate, and at least I finished Unity in just over a year of getting it. I think ACII took me 3 years.
Old 17-02-2016, 01:57 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
am playing Syndicate at the moment.
The first memory is in Croydon

I am enjoying trundling around London, though have just realised that I'm just doing side missions, and I'm now a bit overpowerful for the main sequences. will concentrate on the main bit for a while
Old 11-03-2016, 02:47 PM

Hector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just started Syndicate, having been playing Witcher 3 for ages I'm messing up the buttons and I'm crap at stealth. Seems like a decent game, love that its London.
Old 11-03-2016, 03:03 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Of the recent ones (Paris and London) does anyone know whether they were ported to the PS4 or were any built for the PS4?
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 11-03-2016, 03:31 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Of the recent ones (Paris and London) does anyone know whether they were ported to the PS4 or were any built for the PS4?
PS4... Unity and Syndicate are on the 4.

If you meant PS3 then no they haven't been.
Old 06-06-2016, 05:36 PM
has jumped ship.

RickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just downloaded and playing Black Flag which is available for only 3.99 (5% additional discount if you like the cdkeys FB group) at cdkeys right now
Old 06-06-2016, 05:40 PM
has jumped ship.

RickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRickyB came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Unity is also only 2.09
Old 21-06-2016, 09:55 AM
Pokemon Trainer

Finally started Syndicate. Liking it so far. Much prefer using Evie thus far too. The two assassin's aren't much different but I just prefer her slightly more agile ways to Jacob's big clumsy brute strength at the moment.
Old 10-07-2016, 04:13 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Started unity. It is a bit shite
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 10-07-2016, 04:23 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Started unity. It is a bit shite
Really?!

I really enjoyed Unity.
Old 10-07-2016, 05:04 PM

daverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdaverambo2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Syndicate is a much better game than Unity. It's actually fun.
Old 10-07-2016, 06:07 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by daverambo2 View Post
Syndicate is a much better game than Unity. It's actually fun.
Not got that far yet on Syndicate. I did really enjoy Unity though. I think a lot of people hate on it because it was bugged when it was released.
Old 11-07-2016, 07:23 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Not got that far yet on Syndicate. I did really enjoy Unity though. I think a lot of people hate on it because it was bugged when it was released.
so far I am primarily bored.

I don't like the setting. I don't like the controls. The lead character doesn't have any actual character. He also gets stuck a lot. The story is also very meh.
Old 06-10-2016, 06:54 AM
Pokemon Trainer

Remastered versions of the Ezio Collection coming to PS4 and Xbox ONE this November... 35 for these three masterpieces... That is definitely going on the Xmas List to the wife.

ACII is still my favourite game of the series.
Old 23-01-2017, 05:01 PM

Repo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Bought the Ezio Collection when it came out, only just got round to playing Brotherhood and really enjoying it (more so than Unity and Syndicate).

Empire is on the way apparently : To view the link you have to Register or Login

Not sure about the Egyptian setting, would have preferred either something in the Middle Ages or First/Second World War set.
Old 09-05-2017, 04:37 PM

Repo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRepo Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Apparently it's now going to be called Origins, but is still set in Egypt. Alleged first screen shot here: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 09-05-2017, 05:17 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Empire was a much better name in my opinion.
Old 08-06-2017, 04:09 PM

A glimpse of a US pre-order card: To view the link you have to Register or Login