Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 29-06-2018, 10:32 PM
P40 West Maigh EO FC

Away Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway Day Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
How does one trouser 300million in 'the right way' ?

Well ?

What is the secret ?

How does one benefit from such a sum whilst maintaining a spit-through veneer of being some modern day Cinderella.

It's an entirely reasonable question and one that has failed to be even be considered by the fist pumping, dual supporting, Hazard-obsessed, "fans".

The fact remains that the Penguin slotted you lot 300 Million (Three Hundred Million) and you think that's ok .

Notwithstanding, your timely submitted accounts, they still appear to suggest that, despite the gargantuan investment, BHAFC (2011), remains a non-viable going concern.

Apologies for not being able to reconcile such a huge capital injection, even by today's metrics, with you lot walking around like modern day paragons of virtue. It's like butter wouldn't melt in your measly mouths.

Joan of Arc, you ain't. Not even a proper, pony Ultravox.

Repayment ? Nah, Tony does not **apparently** [your words not mine] require any return on such a substantial investment despite being such a shrewd and commercially astute business man - otherwise how would one amass such a fortune ?

However, it appears that he is quite intent on bullying locals to support planning applications of ancillary developments in/around the Penguin Dome.

Let's have it right, your nomadic lifestyle is a direct result of no one giving a rat's arse about your club. I, along with the rest of Western civilisation, must have missed the much vaunted mass protests to save your club. Actually, all that happened was a "fan" coined the meagre from a book based on the land of make believe ten years after Buck Fizz.

Even taking due account that "footy", "soccer" or whatever was only invented in Brighton in 2011, the first away team to win will always be Crystal Palace (2010) Ltd. Entirely apt, I am sure that you will agree.

Still, the days of people being locked out of the Withdean are but a mere distant memory, yet despite eventually getting promoted**, Glenn Murray, left for pastures new. At least you got your own back when you jeered him in the Play Off Semi Final 1st Leg. (FFS).

In summary, f*ck Br*ghton and all who sail in her.

**Substantial losses/FFP liability not assessed in the Championship
"In memory of your father, Sean" she said.
And when I put the Sam Browne on
she was smiling with the tears.
As she placed the broad black brimmer on my head.
Old 30-06-2018, 06:03 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Great post . For a set of customers that didn’t care they seem to be very scathing and indignant about any other club they deem to have not done things the “ right way “ . Their lack of self awareness is truly staggering.
Old 30-06-2018, 07:01 AM
Why you being like this

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
A post that sums that mucky little club up perfectly
Horrible day. Don't even know why I went, after the home game 'experience.' Will not visit SE25 again. With others as a 'guest' in their antiquated main stand. Constant abuse, intimidating each time we scored. Never been so pleased to lose.
Old 30-06-2018, 09:11 AM

dannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Away Day Eagle View Post
Well ?

What is the secret ?

How does one benefit from such a sum whilst maintaining a spit-through veneer of being some modern day Cinderella.

It's an entirely reasonable question and one that has failed to be even be considered by the fist pumping, dual supporting, Hazard-obsessed, "fans".

The fact remains that the Penguin slotted you lot 300 Million (Three Hundred Million) and you think that's ok .

Notwithstanding, your timely submitted accounts, they still appear to suggest that, despite the gargantuan investment, BHAFC (2011), remains a non-viable going concern.

Apologies for not being able to reconcile such a huge capital injection, even by today's metrics, with you lot walking around like modern day paragons of virtue. It's like butter wouldn't melt in your measly mouths.

Repayment ? Nah, Tony does not **apparently** [your words not mine] require any return on such a substantial investment despite being such a shrewd and commercially astute business man - otherwise how would one amass such a fortune ?

However, it appears that he is quite intent on bullying locals to support planning applications of ancillary developments in/around the Penguin Dome.

Let's have it right, your nomadic lifestyle is a direct result of no one giving a rat's arse about your club. I, along with the rest of Western civilisation, must have missed the much vaunted mass protests to save your club. Actually, all that happened was a "fan" coined the meagre from a book based on the land of make believe ten years after Buck Fizz.

Even taking due account that "footy", "soccer" or whatever was only invented in Brighton in 2011, the first away team to win will always be Crystal Palace (2010) Ltd. Entirely apt, I am sure that you will agree.

Still, the days of people being locked out of the Withdean are but a mere distant memory, yet despite eventually getting promoted**, Glenn Murray, left for pastures new. At least you got your own back when you jeered him in the Play Off Semi Final 1st Leg. (FFS).

Welcome to the penguin dome.

Like because they have the new stadium all of a sudden they think the're it, I once went to their old Goldstone Ground when they could only get 12ish k crowds lol, then they became homeless tramps.
Old 01-07-2018, 01:59 PM

C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider
So why doesn't the 'rest of western civilisation' give an actual **** about your ranting drivel then? I'm not hearing it pal. Basically it's the opinion of a bitter rival, and thats it, nothing else.
How about this one then, selling half of everything you own to the soccer/footy yanks, pom poms, a kit nicked from Barca, a name nicked from Benfica and fans that think they are from Sparta P - all looks a bit desperate for some kind of recognition/identity. Given up on the South London thing then? Oh no, you own it apparently. BTW, as this is the away end, why aren't all your 'real' rivals on here?

See what I mean? Bitter opinions from a bitter perspective. I couldn't give a flying **** if you wear sombreros, to me your just "Palace". Let the football do the talking. See you next season.
Old 01-07-2018, 02:37 PM

smoll has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!smoll has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!smoll has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!smoll has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!smoll has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!smoll has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!smoll has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!smoll has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!smoll has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!smoll has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!smoll has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Sider View Post
So why doesn't the 'rest of western civilisation' give an actual **** about your ranting drivel then? I'm not hearing it pal. Basically it's the opinion of a bitter rival, and thats it, nothing else.
How about this one then, selling half of everything you own to the soccer/footy yanks, pom poms, a kit nicked from Barca, a name nicked from Benfica and fans that think they are from Sparta P - all looks a bit desperate for some kind of recognition/identity. Given up on the South London thing then? Oh no, you own it apparently. BTW, as this is the away end, why aren't all your 'real' rivals on here?

See what I mean? Bitter opinions from a bitter perspective. I couldn't give a flying **** if you wear sombreros, to me your just "Palace". Let the football do the talking. See you next season.
Don't worry pal we do let the football do the talking
Old 01-07-2018, 02:55 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:

Calm down bob . The reason the football world don't care is they don't give a **** about you . We only react as you're always on here being smug tarquins.
Old 01-07-2018, 02:57 PM

grand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgrand aigle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
How about this one then, selling half of everything you own to the soccer/footy yanks, pom poms, a kit nicked from Barca, a name nicked from Benfica and fans that think they are from Sparta P - all looks a bit desperate for some kind of recognition/identity. Given up on the South London thing then? Oh no, you own it apparently. BTW, as this is the away end, 1.why aren't all your 'real' rivals on here?

See what I mean? Bitter opinions from a bitter perspective. I couldn't give a flying **** if you wear sombreros, to me your just "Palace".2. Let the football do the talking. See you next season.

Oh dear shes all upset!!
1.No other fans are as 'needy' as Weed fans!
2,We usually do!! 3-2 Remember??

Last edited by grand aigle; 01-07-2018 at 03:02 PM.
Old 01-07-2018, 03:33 PM

Grey Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrey Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrey Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrey Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrey Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrey Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrey Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrey Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrey Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrey Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrey Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
a kit nicked from Barca.
Better than a kit nicked from a Tesco carrier bag !!!!
Old 11-07-2018, 03:17 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Nicked from Sheffield Wednesday.

Back to the original post, what a great post and summary it is. Seaweed pillocks completely oblivious to their history and without a shred of self awareness about their own financial position whilst they berate proper football clubs from football towns.
Old 12-07-2018, 07:50 AM
THE GAYLATICOS

Richard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRichard Russell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Well ?

What is the secret ?

tl;dr
Old 12-07-2018, 10:27 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Russell View Post
tl;dr
Translated as: "I'm too stupid to come up with a response."
Old 12-07-2018, 12:04 PM

C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider C-Sider
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
Translated as: "I'm too stupid to come up with a response."
Translates as, "opinion of a ranting idiot which does not even warrant a response".

ADE probably smashed one out after posting it.
Old 12-07-2018, 12:06 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Translates as, "opinion of a ranting idiot which does not even warrant a response".
Roughly how most of us feel about the "right way" comments from you lot TBH.
Old 12-07-2018, 12:28 PM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Russell View Post
tl;dr
You did though, didn't you
Old 12-07-2018, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil's Barber View Post
You did though, didn't you
Yup, I did indeed bite. Silly me.

I forgot this is the 'away end', where buns are thrown across the trenches and opinions are dressed up as 'facts'. One fact that has eluded the poster is that there is no secret. Just business dealings, like any other club. You may not like it but there is nothing wrong with it.
Old 12-07-2018, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
Roughly how most of us feel about the "right way" comments from you lot TBH.
I thought that was the lead mantra from you lot?

As far as I am concerned there is no right or wrong way to keep a club going when things go tits, you just do what you've got to do, with what you've got. Whether that means going into admin or getting rid of what has gone bad in order to re-build is not really up for debate on a moral footing. Especially from a bitter rival.
Old 12-07-2018, 01:11 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

Quote:
As far as I am concerned there is no right or wrong way to keep a club going when things go tits, you just do what you've got to do, with what you've got. Whether that means going into admin or getting rid of what has gone bad in order to re-build is not really up for debate on a moral footing. Especially from a bitter rival.
Noted.
Old 12-07-2018, 07:14 PM

wigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewigman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Well ?

What is the secret ?

Obsessed.
Old 12-07-2018, 08:08 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Piss off wigwam you toilet.