Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 19-04-2018, 04:05 PM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wordup View Post
I'll have what he's smoking.
If it makes you like Trump I would reccomend leaving it alone.
Old 19-04-2018, 06:38 PM

wordup will cross the room to turn the lights down lowwordup will cross the room to turn the lights down lowwordup will cross the room to turn the lights down lowwordup will cross the room to turn the lights down lowwordup will cross the room to turn the lights down lowwordup will cross the room to turn the lights down lowwordup will cross the room to turn the lights down lowwordup will cross the room to turn the lights down lowwordup will cross the room to turn the lights down lowwordup will cross the room to turn the lights down lowwordup will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgetail View Post
If it makes you like Trump I would reccomend leaving it alone.
Good point
Old 19-04-2018, 06:39 PM

wordup will cross the room to turn the lights down lowwordup will cross the room to turn the lights down lowwordup will cross the room to turn the lights down lowwordup will cross the room to turn the lights down lowwordup will cross the room to turn the lights down lowwordup will cross the room to turn the lights down lowwordup will cross the room to turn the lights down lowwordup will cross the room to turn the lights down lowwordup will cross the room to turn the lights down lowwordup will cross the room to turn the lights down lowwordup will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Trump told Russia sanctions were off before telling US ambassador to UN Nikki Haley - To view the link you have to Register or Login

Oh I wonder why, it's so tricky to work out
Old 19-04-2018, 11:49 PM

Palace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Yankee came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgins View Post
The things he has done right, which is actually none, are not due to him, but to previous administrations, i.e. Employment increase, stock market boom. Now the stock market is volatile and very risky and there will be repercussions in the job market
I'm not a fan of Trump's methods or his seeming megalomania, but I know for a fact that businesses have hired more workers as a direct result of the tax bill as I heard straight from my owner's mouth he would be hiring more employees and he did. He also tripled our bonuses. So you are not entirely correct.

Last edited by Palace Yankee; 19-04-2018 at 11:51 PM.
Old 20-04-2018, 09:02 PM
Vermontster

mrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is heremrgins Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace Yankee View Post
So you are not entirely correct.
If I had a buck for every time I heard that!

Racism is man's gravest threat to men - the maximum of hatred from the minimum of reason.
Abraham J. Herschel, Jewish theologian and philosopher

be nice to me...I have considerable rep power!
Old 20-04-2018, 09:05 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
I'm warming to Trump. He's a nutter.
I like him.

Last edited by Coastal Palace; 20-04-2018 at 09:07 PM.
Old 23-04-2018, 05:39 PM

Lemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post
It is amazing that he's still there tbh.

Comey's book goes on about his (Trump's) fundamental inability to tell the truth.

Then just to remind us that Comey is more than likely spot on, he tweets today that Comey wasnt sacked because of the Russia investigation, despite saying twice at the time of his sacking that it was because of the "Russia thing".
The official reason for Comey being sacked was his handling of the Clinton email investigation.

The “Russia thing” is a reference to Comey having told Trump on three separate occassions that he personaly was not under investigation but refused to make it public.

The sacking of Comey brought this to light and I suspect is one of the main reasons.

Having said that, the reason for sacking Comey is kind of irrelevent as the president can sack an F.B.I. director because it's Monday and he feels like it.
Old 23-04-2018, 06:07 PM

wavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemming View Post
The official reason for Comey being sacked was his handling of the Clinton email investigation.

The “Russia thing” is a reference to Comey having told Trump on three separate occassions that he personaly was not under investigation but refused to make it public.

The sacking of Comey brought this to light and I suspect is one of the main reasons.

Having said that, the reason for sacking Comey is kind of irrelevent as the president can sack an F.B.I. director because it's Monday and he feels like it.
His sacking of Comey and the circumstance/comments surrounding it were the whole basis of the appointment of the special counsel.
Old 23-04-2018, 06:20 PM

Lemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLemming came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by wavey View Post
Agreed. And I think it unlikely that collusion sticks to Trump, BUT Jared Kushner and Donald Jnr look like they might have come very close to that when that Russian diplomat offered them Hillary's/Podesta's/DNC's emails and they took a meeting in Trump tower. And now I think about it, didn't Steve Bannon say, and I paraphrase, that he was certain Trump would have gone to that meeting. I'm sure we'll hear more about all of that in future, especially if the majorities flip in November.
I asume you're talking about the meeting in Trump Tower with the Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya, set up by British music promoter Rob Goldstone (he's worth a look on Google – Images, to give you an idea of this covert go-between).

This is what Goldstone emailed Trump Jr.:

“The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.”

To view the link you have to Register or Login

No mention of emails from Hillary, Podesta or the D.N.C.

When she turned up she had nothing incriminating on Hillary and wanted to talk about the Magnitsky Act. Trump Jr. had never heard of it, the meeting came to a swift end and they never spoke again.
Old 23-04-2018, 10:03 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:

Not when the President blatantly lies about it is isn't. That's what my post was about, but thanks for the irrelevant reply anyway.
Old 24-04-2018, 03:02 AM

wavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwavey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I asume you're talking about the meeting in Trump Tower with the Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya, set up by British music promoter Rob Goldstone (he's worth a look on Google – Images, to give you an idea of this covert go-between).

This is what Goldstone emailed Trump Jr.:

“The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.”

To view the link you have to Register or Login

No mention of emails from Hillary, Podesta or the D.N.C.

When she turned up she had nothing incriminating on Hillary and wanted to talk about the Magnitsky Act. Trump Jr. had never heard of it, the meeting came to a swift end and they never spoke again.
My mistake - not Hillary’s emails, but other alleged dirt. As to what was said in that meeting I have no idea, we only have the word of those attending to go on and they’re hardly likely to say they were colluding. But, based on the email chain alone, the encounter deserves investigation.
Old 26-04-2018, 03:46 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Visiting the UK on Friday the 13th of July, according to the White House.
Old 26-04-2018, 03:59 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
A "working" visit by by all accounts, thereby dodging the pomp. Which is the way it should be.

Think he's best off avoiding London though.
Old 26-04-2018, 04:03 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
A "working" visit by by all accounts, thereby dodging the pomp. Which is the way it should be.

Think he's best off avoiding London though.
He'll get crowds of protesters wherever he goes. Plus I don't think he's ego would let there not be any pomp.
Old 26-04-2018, 04:04 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAdlerhorst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAdlerhorst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAdlerhorst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAdlerhorst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAdlerhorst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAdlerhorst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAdlerhorst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAdlerhorst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAdlerhorst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAdlerhorst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
One wonders whether he’ll do what Macron has just done in the USA (i.e. turn up and verbally shit on your host)
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 26-04-2018, 04:06 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
You would have thought they would have avoided Friday 13th!
Old 26-04-2018, 04:16 PM

Alfie's army : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfie's army : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfie's army : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfie's army : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfie's army : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfie's army : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfie's army : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfie's army : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfie's army : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfie's army : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAlfie's army : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Shame he's not coming for the beer festival
Old 26-04-2018, 04:24 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
Yeah, could've convinced him to bomb that hotbed of mooselimbist activity; Bermondsey.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 26-04-2018, 04:25 PM

SE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is here
Will he be fully sanitised by a thorough chlorine wash before he arrives?

Get the banner boards out folks and look forward to Friday the 13th Part IV - The Comb Over.

I expect this is a reaction to Macron's new "special relationship" struck this week. Let it go May, we don't need or want a Trump America.
Old 26-04-2018, 04:28 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE25 exile View Post
Let it go May, we don't need or want a Trump America.
I really think this is key. We will only alienate the next American leadership by pandering to Trump.