Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old Yesterday, 09:49 PM

CPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login
You must be on level 36+. I've noticed certain ones can only get so high after being so high in the levels. I'm at 32 going onto 33.

Also, the people that started early with the iPhone apps seem to always be ahead. I only have used the Pogo map and have an Android phone, albeit one that has a battery that lasts 10 hours with the screen on all the time. I never run out of juice on the move, lol.
Old Yesterday, 09:54 PM

CPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC since 1989 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palaceborn View Post
There is a moves pool in which it can get

it's best to get moves which as the same type as they get a damage bonus.
I'm still lost.

If I want to take a gym I can if I have the patience. I know certain of my fighters are better, but the assessment of "Not likely to make much headway" still doesn't mean it can't row and row well
Old Yesterday, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
Think I've been hit with this 'shadowban'
To view the link you have to Register or Login

I didn't get any warning but stuff on the pogo map isn't spawning and I've only seen Geo dudes and Slugma's for the last few days. I use a 3rd party app to check IV's but I can do without it if it'll fix it.

If anyone knows a way to lift if please let me know. Otherise I'll jack it in - don't fancy only ever seeing rubbish from now on
That's harsh. Hope it goes away.
Old Today, 05:55 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Pokemon Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC since 1989 View Post
You must be on level 36+. I've noticed certain ones can only get so high after being so high in the levels. I'm at 32 going onto 33.

Also, the people that started early with the iPhone apps seem to always be ahead. I only have used the Pogo map and have an Android phone, albeit one that has a battery that lasts 10 hours with the screen on all the time. I never run out of juice on the move, lol.

L35 222 in the dex.

Last two (unknown /hitmon top) might take a while
Old Today, 07:04 AM

Quote:
L35 222 in the dex.

Last two (unknown /hitmon top) might take a while
Did you mean 232?

Hitmontop is around often on the pogomap.
Old Today, 07:48 AM

Superfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palaceborn View Post
I've seen that you have to spin 40 stops, or something like that?
No, that's to cure the old 'softban' (which I've had a couple of times due to GPS issues). A softban stops you doing anything but only last a short time or can be removed by spinning stops.

This new shadowban stops anything but commons from appearing. And at present, there's no way of reversing it. I've sent an appeal to Niantic so I guess I'll just have to wait.

I switched it on today to stock up on the last day of cheap buddy candies but I'll probably stop until it get lifted (if it get's lifted). It's unplayable knowing you'll only ever see cr@p.

Was doing some reading on this and it seems they're targetting 'bot' accounts and you have to be really unlucky to be a genuine player and get the ban. Like me

I'd strongly recommend to never use any IV apps that require a password or authentication code (IV Go / IV Fly)

Last edited by Superfly; Today at 08:43 AM.
Old Today, 09:40 AM

Madness. In all honesty I'm a massive cheat with that pogomap and sharing the account with my kid. But hey ho, there's only so much effort to put in. I'd even consider spoofing it I knew how to do it the get the remaining 5 regionals I can't get, lol.
Old Today, 10:26 AM

Superfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSuperfly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC since 1989 View Post
Madness. In all honesty I'm a massive cheat with that pogomap and sharing the account with my kid. But hey ho, there's only so much effort to put in. I'd even consider spoofing it I knew how to do it the get the remaining 5 regionals I can't get, lol.
The map should never be a problem as it's just web based. I used the map to confirm I'd be banned (I was standing on top of a Sudowoodo that never appeared). I've never GPS spoofed but I've seen it done and it's very easy*. Never really been tempted as it removes any sense of achievement - you'd easily fill the dex in a day or two. I don't think there's anything in the TOS about sharing accounts either but I may be mistaken. Either way, can't see that being detectable either so you're pretty safe I think.

*I think the new clampdown makes it detectable now though.
Old Today, 11:33 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Putting your login details into another app wasn't a great idea. Make sure your password is changed
Old Today, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Putting your login details into another app wasn't a great idea. Make sure your password is changed
I didn't give them account details but I used an Authentication code you request directly from Google - but I guess it still allows them full access to your account. Must do really.

I've changed the password and deleted all moody apps. And checked Google account permissions (although there was no AV apps listed, which I thought was odd). Anyway, I've done all I can, might be too late.
Old Today, 02:26 PM
Lone Coyote

Steve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Walking my socks off to get chansey candy before the event ends.. at 9pm I think.