Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 06-05-2013, 09:06 AM
Not in Oz

EagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkEagleinOz sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Up to 123
Old 06-05-2013, 11:13 AM
Lurker

zaph_01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezaph_01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezaph_01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezaph_01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezaph_01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezaph_01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezaph_01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezaph_01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezaph_01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezaph_01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezaph_01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm not doing too well on this. I cashed out at $117 and was hoping for a little drop before buying back in, but that doesn't look like it's going to happen, so had to take a loss when filling my wallet again.

To compound matters the price of FTC has dropped considerably as the BTC price has gone up, so I've been left holding a load of them with no chance of selling without taking a huge hit.

*shakes fist*
Old 06-05-2013, 01:32 PM
BBS BTC Baron

Russ_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS Murray
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaph_01
I'm not doing too well on this. I cashed out at $117 and was hoping for a little drop before buying back in, but that doesn't look like it's going to happen, so had to take a loss when filling my wallet again.

To compound matters the price of FTC has dropped considerably as the BTC price has gone up, so I've been left holding a load of them with no chance of selling without taking a huge hit.

*shakes fist*
It's certainly not as easy as it looks is it? As I'm sure your aware, timing is the main key to success with a bit of luck thrown in for good measure.

Hopefully, you'll get a turnaround of fortune and start recouping your losses, sooner rather than later
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleinOz
Up to 123
Yup - Onwards and upwards
Old 06-05-2013, 01:45 PM
Lurker

zaph_01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezaph_01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezaph_01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezaph_01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezaph_01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezaph_01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezaph_01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezaph_01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezaph_01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezaph_01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minezaph_01 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The ideal scenario for me is to have the BTCs hit $150 or so so I can cash them out, and then drop majorly which will fix the FTC price
Old 06-05-2013, 01:57 PM
BBS BTC Baron

Russ_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS MurrayRuss_uk FFS Murray
They'll hit $150 - no problem, just a matter of when.
Old 06-05-2013, 02:34 PM
Lurker

EMAs have crossed again and the price is dropping. I'm really not having a good day with this!
Old 06-05-2013, 02:56 PM
BBS BTC Baron

Give time my friend, give it time
Old 06-05-2013, 03:06 PM
An Alpha Deplorable.

Mat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMat ov CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ_uk
They'll hit $150 - no problem, just a matter of when.

Out of interest where do you think the pent up demand for these coins will come from in terms of being able to drive the price up to those levels ?
Old 06-05-2013, 04:50 PM
Lurker

For one thing PayPal are looking into accepting Bitcoin.
Old 06-05-2013, 08:35 PM
Keeping the peace

Goldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGoldberg Basher : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
How's this week's report coming on Russ?
Old 06-05-2013, 09:06 PM
BBS BTC Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldberg Basher
How's this week's report coming on Russ?
It isn't as yet, I'm at my sisters and posting on my phone. Will do it when I return home or just wait until next week and do a double one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaph_01
For one thing PayPal are looking into accepting Bitcoin.
As are Western union & Moneygram.
Old 06-05-2013, 09:30 PM
BBS BTC Baron

Price taking a bit of a hit over the last few hours, mighted be tempted to sell a few.

OK sold 5 BTC @ $108 gonna watch things for a bit and put a buy back order in

Last edited by Russ_uk; 06-05-2013 at 09:45 PM.
Old 06-05-2013, 10:14 PM
BBS BTC Baron

Battery is running low so gonna put a buy back order in for $105. It'll be enough for a little profit.
Old 06-05-2013, 10:18 PM
Lurker

Not sure that was the best idea mate - I don't think this drop is going to last. I cashed out at $118 and bought back in at $110 and it seems to be stabilising somewhat.

I have been known to be wrong quite a bit though...
Old 06-05-2013, 10:52 PM
BBS BTC Baron

Guess we'll see, but your quite right, no one is correct 100% of the time.
Old 06-05-2013, 11:04 PM
Lurker

I wouldn't mind being correct 10% on the time with my trades!
Old 07-05-2013, 07:46 AM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What spurred you on to sell 5 @ $108? I have been at a stag do all weekend so haven't been following prices. I did see they were up to 117 when I checked about 9ish last night

Last edited by FraserH; 07-05-2013 at 07:48 AM.
Old 07-05-2013, 11:27 AM
BBS BTC Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by FraserH
What spurred you on to sell 5 @ $108?
Err the market of course.

Anyway, The buy back worked.

We now have 12.21875960 BTC up from 12.16235178 BTC
Old 07-05-2013, 11:34 AM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ_uk
Err the market of course.

Anyway, The buy back worked.

We now have 12.21875960 BTC up from 12.16235178 BTC
Lol, it seems I can't ask anything on here without getting a mardy response, I only asked as I have not been following this at all this weekend. I thought there may have been a big swing or something and I had missed it. Next time I won't bother ******* asking
Old 07-05-2013, 11:53 AM
Lurker

Fraser, the market was happily sitting there bobbling along around the $120 mark, when it suddenly started to crash. Russ reacted but was slightly unfortunate as it didn't drop too much further after he cashed out. However we were lucky in that he was still able to buy back in and make a small profit.