Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 19-05-2018, 12:22 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
COD: Black Ops IIII

A game I will probably not get, the last COD I bought was Black Ops 2, but this year's edition does come with something different. For one, there is no single player campaign. There is some differences in the multiplayer this year, too. No wall running or jetpacks, like from BO3. Also, no auto regen-ing of health. You have to pop a med kit that regens over time.

Zombies are back and supposedly it will have some sort of narrative thread.

New this year is a Battle Royal mode to compete with Fortnite.

There also looks to be a wine country simulator.

Old 19-05-2018, 06:21 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wow that first trailer is an absolute mess.
Old 22-05-2018, 06:45 AM
Is on dis ting.

dannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Battlefield V gets its first trailer tomorrow and it will blow COD away! (And it's set in WW2)

Call of Duty trailer is all gadgets and people hiding, long gone are the days of MW2 where it was just constant action and simple to play.
"They will always have this. They will always have those two exquisite moments of silence. No matter what happens against Watford at Wembley, no matter whether they make it to the promised land, the night when the Amex Stadium fell quiet will enter into Crystal Palace folklore, into legend."
Old 22-05-2018, 11:56 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyboy1807 View Post
Battlefield V gets its first trailer tomorrow and it will blow COD away! (And it's set in WW2)

Call of Duty trailer is all gadgets and people hiding, long gone are the days of MW2 where it was just constant action and simple to play.
I don't think COD is trying to compete with Battlefield anymore. I think they are trying to compete with PUBG and Fortnite now. However, they are working at a price disadvantage against those guys. I guess that's why, supposedly, they are going to offer the map packs this game for free.
Old 22-05-2018, 03:27 PM
Is on dis ting.

dannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyboy1807 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
I don't think COD is trying to compete with Battlefield anymore. I think they are trying to compete with PUBG and Fortnite now. However, they are working at a price disadvantage against those guys. I guess that's why, supposedly, they are going to offer the map packs this game for free.
This is true and if they get the battle royale correct people will come back, but COD hasn't done much right for a long while now, ww2 had a lot of promise but they made a right meal out of it.

Must get to a point when the fan base can't keep saving them.
"They will always have this. They will always have those two exquisite moments of silence. No matter what happens against Watford at Wembley, no matter whether they make it to the promised land, the night when the Amex Stadium fell quiet will enter into Crystal Palace folklore, into legend."
Old 16-06-2018, 03:29 PM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
So much for that.

Quote:
The Black Ops Pass is included in the Digital Deluxe Edition, the Digital Deluxe Enhanced Edition and the Pro Edition, and represents a new approach to post-launch content for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, including a robust live season for the community. Instead of having four separate content drops, Black Ops 4 fans will experience a more frequent cadence to keep things fresh and deliver new maps and content more regularly throughout the year.

There will be more details soon, but for now here’s a list of what comes in the Black Ops Pass, for players who are ready to fully immerse themselves into all three modes of Black Ops 4.

“Classified,” a Bonus Zombies Experience, available at Launch
4 Additional All-New Zombies Experiences
12 Multiplayer Maps
4 Exclusive Blackout Characters
This "new" Black Ops pass will be an extra $40 in the US. And they are claiming you can only get the pass by buying it bundled with the game. Oh yeah, and COD points are coming back which I suppose means supply drops. I will be waiting anxiously for Ghost of Tsushima this fall instead of buying this.

Last edited by Funk Butter; 16-06-2018 at 07:47 PM.