Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 08-12-2017, 08:38 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonzo View Post
Remember this, Was from the famous PC Perry.
Came out in court as lies and all the lads he was trying to ban got off with compensation.
Any idea what happened to him?.
Old 08-12-2017, 08:40 AM

nellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnellis came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hector View Post
Is it true the ticketless fans rushed the turnstiles?

There was a video doing the rounds of masked fans charging into the ground so unless that was faked or somewhere else...

Happy to be corrected.

Win when we're singing, we only win when we're singing, win when we're singing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

http://www.tackleafrica.org/
Old 08-12-2017, 08:51 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by nellis View Post
There was a video doing the rounds of masked fans charging into the ground so unless that was faked or somewhere else...

Happy to be corrected.
Also lots of stories saying these fans had no intention of going to the game but were rounded up in town by the keystones.
Old 08-12-2017, 08:51 AM

bonzo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebonzo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebonzo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebonzo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebonzo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebonzo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebonzo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebonzo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebonzo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebonzo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebonzo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by orp pisshead1 View Post
Got moved off football and out of Croydon after numerous complaints and his 0% fbo success rate after many failed cases.
Old 08-12-2017, 09:01 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
You could just stop the thread title after lie tbh.
Old 08-12-2017, 09:01 AM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Also lots of stories saying these fans had no intention of going to the game but were rounded up in town by the keystones.
Could that simply be the locals seeing the Palace fans being marched around Brighton before the match, and then jumping to conclusions?

We know this happened to a large group and there have been posters on this thread who said they were part of that, and they had tickets.

How do people spreading these stories know the fans they saw 1) didn’t have a ticket and 2) had no intention of going to the match?

Last edited by Yoda; 08-12-2017 at 09:04 AM.
Old 08-12-2017, 09:55 AM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ PLUM View Post
Statement says details were logged by Police so there should be evidence in notebooks of the original informants.

As said on the original thread the Policing on the night was not a conspiracy but a cock-up which has now been followed by a cover-up.

The actions of the boys in blue (and high-vis yellow jackets) must not however distract from the behaviour of the boys in black.
"Firstly let me confirm that I am not or never have been either a member of or worked for any Police organisation." - The first line of your post on the trouble thread. Then you posted the most police spin like report of the incidents blaming Palace fans for everything and now even after the police are being proved liars you still can't stop sticking the knife in at our own fans. They held their hands up as liars, now you can. Palace should stick together. If you want to wear blue so badly there is a team in West London waiting for you.
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni
Old 08-12-2017, 10:05 AM

Pikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchboard View Post
If you want to wear blue so badly there is a team in West London waiting for you.
Or half blue and half the colours of whoever they're playing on the day.
"That’s the problem with these pre-planned celebrations. You can send out the invitations, arrange the play list, tailor the entire occasion for your guest of honour and it can still all fall flat. Crystal Palace are the worst kind of people to invite to share your revelry."
Old 08-12-2017, 10:06 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocSavage View Post
it was merely enthusiasm to get into the ground and have a sing song. Not there fault stewards left gate ajar probably thought it was to save the crush behind. Really no evidence those in the ground did not have tickets
Enthusiasm?

Heard it all now.

Queue and show your ticket like everyone else did. Unless of course they were ticketless.
Old 08-12-2017, 10:16 AM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Bunch of arseholes - you'd think they'd have learnt from Hillsborough about lying. But it's the easy thing to make football fans out to be scum.

I'm a bit surprised the club hasn't come out to challenge these claims & it's been left to a fanzine to do so - fair play to Rob for this. Maybe the club are in a tough spot after the behaviour of some that day, but the majority behaved as they should & deserve to be defended.
Old 08-12-2017, 10:17 AM

GanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGanbareWashi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Great job Rob.

Was it ever established how many of the arrested were Palace and how many Brighton. The implication in all the articles about it are that they were all Palace. But somewhere I saw the addresses and most were in Sussex.
Old 08-12-2017, 10:42 AM

GB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGB2506 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GanbareWashi View Post
Great job Rob.

Was it ever established how many of the arrested were Palace and how many Brighton. The implication in all the articles about it are that they were all Palace. But somewhere I saw the addresses and most were in Sussex.
I read there were 6 arrests, 5 Brighton, 1 Palace. May be wrong though...
Old 08-12-2017, 10:49 AM
and this is what he said

Ash Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is hereAsh Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB2506 View Post
I read there were 6 arrests, 5 Brighton, 1 Palace. May be wrong though...
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 08-12-2017, 10:49 AM

16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine16eagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Still nothing on in the media about this.. Sussex police getting away with murder!! I was locked out that night. They didn't ahave a clue scared of six 15 year olds. Joke! Club should be name and shaming them . We could of got points deduction because this.
Old 08-12-2017, 10:54 AM
Shit or Bust

Shamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShamone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16eagles View Post
Still nothing on in the media about this.. Sussex police getting away with murder!! I was locked out that night. They didn't ahave a clue scared of six 15 year olds. Joke! Club should be name and shaming them . We could of got points deduction because this.
It's in every paper and the BBC website. Where you actually looking? Start on the BBS front page links
Old 08-12-2017, 11:10 AM

CJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
You're meant to represent fans, aren't you? Doesn't sounds like you do a good job to me.
Clearly there were 2 failures on the night: The failure of the Police to adequately implement their strategy resulting in the late arrival and subsequent problems at the turnstiles followed by the actions of the Fanatics which failed to have any consideration for their fellow fans. I have sent emails to the Police and the club which have been critical of both the policing and the Fanatics behaviour. Both problems have impacted on the innocent majority of well behaved supporters.

The main conspiracy is in their clear attempt to cover up a basic cock-up in the policing of a relatively small and clearly identified group. Such cover ups often end by distracting from the many original problems of the strategy and misbehaviour.

The fans representatives attended the meeting at the AMEX in early November at our own expense to discuss the match arrangements. We argued on behalf of all supporters including the HF who had also been invited to send a representative but chose not to attend.

As Gilsey14 has said earlier "the club are in a tough spot after the behaviour of some that day, but the majority behaved as they should & deserve to be defended".
Old 08-12-2017, 11:20 AM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by 16eagles View Post
There are articles in The Guardian, The Independent, The Telegraph, The Daily Mail, The Mirror and more. I've given statements to the first two, and there's another article in today's edition of the Evening Standard too.

I'll also be on BBC London's news show this evening to explain how we got this climbdown from Sussex Police. I've also been on Talksport and BBC Radio Sussex in the last 12 hours.

We're very fortunate as a club to have some excellent journalists supporters. Without the effort from Dominic Fifield and Ed Malyon, I'm not sure it would have got the traction it did.
Old 08-12-2017, 11:27 AM

sheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsheepy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Surely this is now worthy of a referral to the IPCC at this point.

Hugely calls into question their series of events and response to the situation as a whole.
Old 08-12-2017, 11:35 AM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ PLUM View Post
Clearly there were 2 failures on the night: The failure of the Police to adequately implement their strategy resulting in the late arrival and subsequent problems at the turnstiles followed by the actions of the Fanatics which failed to have any consideration for their fellow fans. I have sent emails to the Police and the club which have been critical of both the policing and the Fanatics behaviour. Both problems have impacted on the innocent majority of well behaved supporters.

The main conspiracy is in their clear attempt to cover up a basic cock-up in the policing of a relatively small and clearly identified group. Such cover ups often end by distracting from the many original problems of the strategy and misbehaviour.

The fans representatives attended the meeting at the AMEX in early November at our own expense to discuss the match arrangements. We argued on behalf of all supporters including the HF who had also been invited to send a representative but chose not to attend.

As Gilsey14 has said earlier "the club are in a tough spot after the behaviour of some that day, but the majority behaved as they should & deserve to be defended".

"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni
Old 08-12-2017, 11:36 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
I believe that there was a song that claimed that he was 'bit by a girl' and that now he's 'got aids' if that helps.