Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 16-04-2018, 12:52 PM

immoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by upperteir View Post
So I fell over on the way to the ground on Saturday and for the 1st time ever smashed my phone (s8) anyone ever had a screen repair? I didn't take the Insurance out and now just realised the cost of repair,! Any recommendations advice appreciated.
I've done numerous iPhone's and it's a doddle but all phones are different.

Assume it's not an S8 Edge? I think they'd be harder.
Old 19-04-2018, 07:02 AM

upperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
350 quoted from timpsons as its an S8 edge! What a nightmare
Old 19-04-2018, 07:47 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Isn’t that roughly what an S8 is worth now?
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 19-04-2018, 08:27 AM

immoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimmoralgiant : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Samsung do it cheaper if you have a store near you To view the link you have to Register or Login Although S8 Edge isn't listed for some reason.
Old 25-04-2018, 08:25 AM
el ballothundero

kiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Looking at a Huawei P20 Pro. Am on vodafone and get a substantial NHS discount with them, so not looking to change providers. There isn't anything else that I really like the look of.
I went to Sony from Samsung and would not consider going back to a Samsung, although the latest S9/S9+ does look nice. My last couple of phones have been a Sony Z3 premium and a Z5 premium but it doesn't look like we're getting the XZ2 premium in the UK. I like the look of the regular XZ, and the only reason I'd get it over the Huawei is that it comes with a MicroSD slot on it, which will save me the ballache of having to transfer all my music across to a new phone.

Turning Wright Facebook Page

Turning Wright on Etsy

Maker of pens, turner of wood
Old 11-05-2018, 05:58 PM
Marmite Lover

macs-tash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemacs-tash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemacs-tash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemacs-tash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemacs-tash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemacs-tash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemacs-tash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemacs-tash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemacs-tash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemacs-tash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemacs-tash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Anyone else got Android P Beta? Just downloaded it and I have to admit I'm liking the new style.
Old 18-05-2018, 03:44 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiralyspyjamas View Post
Looking at a Huawei P20 Pro. Am on vodafone and get a substantial NHS discount with them, so not looking to change providers. There isn't anything else that I really like the look of.
I went to Sony from Samsung and would not consider going back to a Samsung, although the latest S9/S9+ does look nice. My last couple of phones have been a Sony Z3 premium and a Z5 premium but it doesn't look like we're getting the XZ2 premium in the UK. I like the look of the regular XZ, and the only reason I'd get it over the Huawei is that it comes with a MicroSD slot on it, which will save me the ballache of having to transfer all my music across to a new phone.
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Also I know of at least one company that has banned Huawei phones from their network.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.

Last edited by Adlerhorst; 19-05-2018 at 06:28 AM.
Old 31-05-2018, 08:58 PM
Anyone But England User

NorthCurveEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthCurveEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthCurveEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthCurveEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthCurveEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthCurveEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthCurveEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthCurveEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthCurveEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthCurveEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNorthCurveEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Also I know of at least one company that has banned Huawei phones from their network.
There is no security risk w Huawei. They sold Comms to someone that the US had blacklisted and for that the US banned them.

Work for Vodafone and was recently pushed on to the P20 Pro. It's a cracker.
Old 26-06-2018, 10:07 AM

mystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I've just ordered an Honor 10, looks to be a great phone for the price point (sub 400). Moving from a oneplus 2 which I have had for some time now and is starting to really show it's age.

I need to replace my smartwatch soon too as the bluetooth is really starting to get sketchy not to mention the screen is losing pixels around the edge. I currently have the LG G Watch R but thinking about the Misfit Vapor.
Wednesday promoted from Champ