Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 17-09-2018, 09:05 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Spider-Man (PS4)

Anyone been playing this?

It's pretty amazing. Just swinging about New York is stunning. The storyline and visuals are pretty much perfect too. I think i'm about a third of the way through the story and it's got me on the edge of my seat. I want to play it all the time, but at the same time I don't because I don't want the game to end!

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 17-09-2018, 09:06 AM
Between matches

MasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Tempted to buy this as I love Spidey. Haven't touched my PS4 in over a year.
Old 17-09-2018, 02:34 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterYoda View Post
Tempted to buy this as I love Spidey. Haven't touched my PS4 in over a year.
Same, although about 5 months for me... this and the new Tomb Raider look good
Old 17-09-2018, 04:06 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
If it's anything like Spider-Man 2 on PS2 then I might buy a PS4 just for this
Old 17-09-2018, 04:41 PM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
Been playing this, its like a cross between Far Cry (with the open world and collectibles) and the Arkham games (pretty similar combat) with a lot of epic swinging and parkour in between. Only played a few hours but liking it so far.
Old 17-09-2018, 04:44 PM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It's pretty ******* good.

I have an overall of 72% complete, and I still feel like I have loads to do.
Old 18-09-2018, 08:53 AM
Computer says no!!

bigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebigdazza08 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
It's brilliant.
Old 19-09-2018, 11:55 AM
Slip it!

Abjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Literally just bought a PS4 just so I can play this game - I'm a huge Spidey fan and all the videos of the game that I've seen look great. I am SHIT at video games (I'm good at Football Manager, but y'know, not the same) so let's see how little I can do before I get in a huff and bin it off.
Old 19-09-2018, 12:06 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Just remember to dodge when fighting and you'll be fine!

Can't wait to see what comes next in this universe. The developers have confirmed that this is the jump off point for a Marvel gaming universe and I can't imagine that not going ahead considering the success of this game.

Who do you wanna see get a game? Personally, i'd like to see some sort of add on to this game where you can play as other NYC based characters. The TV iteration of The Defenders would be awesome. You could have the martial arts fighting style of Daredevil and Iron Fist, the brute force of Luke Cage and the detective work and intuition of Jessica Jones. Using magic with Doctor Strange would be an awesome addition too.

Old 19-09-2018, 12:19 PM
Slip it!

Abjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAbjekt : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
Just remember to dodge when fighting and you'll be fine!
One step at a time mate, let me succeed in switching it on first

Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
Who do you wanna see get a game?
Characters that don't have NYC as a base, I guess, so it's a bit different. Could still have the Defenders, but maybe in K'un L'un or some magical dimension. Or a Thor game that covers the Nine (Ten, but Midgard is Earth so let's discount) Realms, so you could knock about in ice, then fire, then caves etc.
Old 19-09-2018, 12:23 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abjekt View Post
Literally just bought a PS4 just so I can play this game
OK guess I won't be the only one who does it then
Old 19-09-2018, 12:25 PM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Terrific game that's brought the collector out in me.
Just pre-ordered that mini PSX today too.
Old 19-09-2018, 12:53 PM
3.30 down the Bowl

Disco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDisco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDisco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDisco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDisco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDisco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDisco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDisco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDisco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDisco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDisco : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I am proper struggling to get a decent score in the Taskmaster's Drone challenges. Any tips?
Old 19-09-2018, 12:57 PM
43% Burnt

So, that character is in the game then. Probably should have asked to avoid posting spoiler talk. I realise it may only be a small part, but it's still a spoiler IMO.

Old 12-11-2018, 01:22 PM
43% Burnt

Finished the game yesterday. The story is one of the best i've come across in a computer game. Got genuinely emotional at the end. The plot, graphics and voice acting all go together perfectly that it really feel like you're playing an actual film.

Can't wait for the DLC. Decided i'm gonna get it once all three parts have been released. Gives me more time with RDR2 too!