Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 24-04-2018, 04:12 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
They hate him. We love him.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Call me sentimental (or just mental) but I think they guy just needs a bit of love to function as a footballer. Can we get him back in the summer?
No thanks.
Old 24-04-2018, 04:13 PM

costello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Our manager does not have the same affinity with former players as we have. Unless SP makes a move (and I doubt he would be so foolish) I just can't see it happening. The sense that I get from our January dealings is that we are looking for younger players.
Old 24-04-2018, 04:13 PM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
Nah. he couldnt be arsed the last season when he was with us

Let him rot

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 24-04-2018, 04:15 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:

Call me sentimental (or just mental) but I think they guy just needs a bit of love to function as a footballer. Can we get him back in the summer?
We done magnificent to get what we did for him.

For a fee of around 10M it wouldn't be the worst signing but his wages have supposedly increased some what so that may be a problem.

I knew it was going to turn out this way for him though sadly, clubs like Everton don't have the patience we do. We're actually a very patient and realistic bunch which is probably unebeliavble going by these forums! But the likes of Newcastle, Everton and West Ham etc aren't shy to express their feelings whether it be negative.

I did see the frustration growing from the Everton support the other night, you can tell they aren't taking to him.

I'm not one for having a massive obsession with ex players but given we need a winger and he fits the Palace model he really wouldn't be a bad option if the finances were realistic.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 24-04-2018, 04:16 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:

We do love him, but god knows why Everton paid so much for him. His great moments were not often enough and at times he was just as bad as he was good.

He was never ever going to make it at Everton, as he simply is not good enough.

We did very well out of the deal, and yes it is only for sentimental reasons you would like him back.
Old 24-04-2018, 04:17 PM
Get the f* off my Cloud!!

Scifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietScifo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If I thought we could get a cut price deal I'd gladly have him back.

Unfortunately Sam keeps playing him & I can't see Everton willing to drop the asking price too low if they see him as a firs teamer.
Old 24-04-2018, 04:18 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
He’s lost a yard of pace and to be really honest that and a few tricks were what set him apart.

Teriffic bloke and an infectious personality but I’d rather have a winger who puts a decent cross in at least 50% of the time.
Old 24-04-2018, 04:24 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:

Everton are just one of those clubs that good players sign for and they become poor, they seem to coach the enjoyment out of the game. Also see Sunderland, Stoke, West Brom to name a few
Old 24-04-2018, 04:27 PM
O Captain! My Captain!

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Hes lost a yard of pace and to be really honest that and a few tricks were what set him apart.

Teriffic bloke and an infectious personality but Id rather have a winger who puts a decent cross in at least 50% of the time.
Has he lost the pace ? Hard to to tell really. He has looked recently like he is just lacking a bit of confidence but his dynamic run last night was typical of Yala IMO. I would but him back for a lesser fee obviously. Or maybe as a swap for Benteke.
Old 24-04-2018, 04:33 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Hes lost a yard of pace and to be really honest that and a few tricks were what set him apart.

Teriffic bloke and an infectious personality but Id rather have a winger who puts a decent cross in at least 50% of the time.
His injury and sams tactics have blunted him a bit . He's lost some pace . It's possible that could be revived at palace , he's a bit of a loss soul who needs to come home . Whipped in some good crosses last night . Problem is we dont have the money . Let's not forget how many good years Murray's had after his injury though
Old 24-04-2018, 04:33 PM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
Love Yannick, but reflecting on the current campaign I sincerely hope we've already exceeded our 'players signed from Merseyside clubs who never looked quite the same after recovering from career-threatening injury' quota.

http://youtu.be/Jviw33M56UI
Old 24-04-2018, 04:34 PM
Someone who was

Eric the Ginga : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric the Ginga : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric the Ginga : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric the Ginga : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric the Ginga : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric the Ginga : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric the Ginga : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric the Ginga : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric the Ginga : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric the Ginga : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEric the Ginga : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I watched some of the match last night. Yala looked very ordinary in a very ordinary team. One hopeful cross that culminated in a goal, other than that, I have to agree that he has lost that pace and seemingly the confidence to try the tricks that made him what he was at Palace.
Sad, but I'm happy with the memory of him busting a gut down the wing for Gayle's goal against Liverpool. I wouldn't want him back.
Old 24-04-2018, 04:38 PM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Never go back. Except for Wilf and SSC.
Old 24-04-2018, 04:43 PM

LuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I have said this many times before, bring him back to his home where he is appreciated and we will see a very different Yannick Bolasie to what we are seeing now. So as to ensure he has fully recovered, a season long loan with possibly an agreement to have his wages subsidised, then buy at a sensible fee must be tempting to Everton? and we get the chance to pair together again the wing wonders that took the premiership by storm.
Come on Steve Parish you did a similar bit of shrewd business to bring Wilf back, why not do the same here you know it will make sense.
Old 24-04-2018, 04:52 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
Never go back. Except for Wilf and SSC.
True. Except for Wilf, SSC, Andy Gray, Shaun Derry and Bobby Kellard.
Old 24-04-2018, 04:54 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
We got the best deal for him. Move on.
We need younger, hungrier players not Yannick.
Old 24-04-2018, 04:58 PM

Zohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
True. Except for Wilf, SSC, Andy Gray, Shaun Derry and Bobby Kellard.
And Dougie and Clinton
Old 24-04-2018, 04:58 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
The idea of re-signing Yannick is sentiment over brains. No thanks.
Old 24-04-2018, 05:01 PM

burgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietburgess hill 84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

As much as id love him back here, he will never be the same player that left. His lost a yard of pace since that injury and at 29 his not going to get any better. We had the best out of him.
Old 24-04-2018, 05:01 PM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
would rather we went for Lookman or Kennedy.