Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

View Poll Results: As of 05/02/17 who should be first choice Goalkeeper
1 Julian Speroni 311 26.22%
13 wayne Hennessey 178 15.01%
30 Steve Mandanda 561 47.30%
Another 136 11.47%
Voters: 1186. You may not vote on this poll

Old 17-10-2017, 06:47 PM
Pokemon Trainer

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benzhiyi View Post
Having moderated this interminable thread pretty much every day since it started, trust me when I say yes they bloody well wood. Jobithingybob would be calling him a clown unfit for league football. Tomo would be throwing shit. Latvian Eagle would be reminding us that that he's a keeper and would definitely have saved it. Enjoyed the rest of your passionate post but Henno has conceded strikes that he could do nothing about and had some losing their minds, so to think he'd have been completely excused for a goal that some keepers might have kept out is laughable, frankly. Sorry man.
I wouldn't have just saved it Ben, I would have caught it one handed soaring through the air majestically before a flick of the wrist puts the ball out to Wilf to start a counter attack. Tut!
Old 17-10-2017, 06:52 PM

Se9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSe9 eagles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If we are serious about staying in this division the goalkeeping question must be dealt with in January.This ridiculous situation has gone on for far too long.....
Old 17-10-2017, 06:54 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Having moderated this interminable thread pretty much every day since it started, trust me when I say yes they bloody well wood. Jobithingybob would be calling him a clown unfit for league football. Tomo would be throwing shit. Latvian Eagle would be reminding us that that he's a keeper and would definitely have saved it. Enjoyed the rest of your passionate post but Henno has conceded strikes that he could do nothing about and had some losing their minds, so to think he'd have been completely excused for a goal that some keepers might have kept out is laughable, frankly. Sorry man.
You have captured it just about right I reckon.
Old 17-10-2017, 06:59 PM

Zulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietZulu84 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
And that boys and girls, covers the last 600 plus pages of this thread