Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 08-12-2018, 11:32 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Arsenal FC. The first club to have three players booked for simulation in the same ga

Absolutely disgraceful.
Old 08-12-2018, 11:37 PM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Sharing it around
Old 08-12-2018, 11:41 PM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Especially after Arsenal fans racially abused Zaha when he was brought down for his pen vs them...

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 08-12-2018, 11:49 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
What has the game come to?

Three different players in one side make a decision to cheat their opponents.

Arsenal should be charged with bringing the game into disrepute.
Old Yesterday, 07:25 AM
like a shot in the dark

CP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is here
Hopefully, when VAR comes in and the simulation becomes more obvious, it will lead to a re-think by players realising they will be more easily caught out.

I would also like to see some sort of sanction at the match, rather than just a booking. In recent seasons we have had Snodgrass for Hull and Niasse for Everton get penalties against us that cost us points.

Snodgrass got away without any retrospective action, Niasse got suspended on review, but I would like to see a 10 minute 'sin bin' for a blatant dive, so the players concerned put the penalty on their team during the game concerned.
Old Yesterday, 07:43 AM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
When I played Sunday League I can remember making a run down the wing and as I tried to move past the fullback he was charging in at me and swung a leg.

Seeing and fearing a collision I laid the ball off and took a leap over and oncoming leg, losing my footing in the process.

The ref come over and booked me for diving.

Gods honest truth the thought never crossed my mind but sticks with me as I see the same situation in games many many weeks.

Players aren’t allowed now to even anticipate a foul and protect themselves.
Old Yesterday, 09:45 AM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is here
Especially when Arsenal fans always gloat how fair their team plays....cheating tossers dock some points is what I say..
Old Yesterday, 09:48 AM
Got any nuts?

Should be a straight red in my opinion.

There will be times when it wrong but there are times when other straight red offences are incorrect too.
Old Yesterday, 09:55 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Should be a straight red in my opinion.

There will be times when it wrong but there are times when other straight red offences are incorrect too.
Yep and an automatic 3 game ban. Personally if it is proved to be totally and utterly blatant (ie not being a player deliberately going to ground because of a slight touch or anticipating being touched) I would make it a 5 game ban.

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old Yesterday, 10:34 AM
Got any nuts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Yep and an automatic 3 game ban. Personally if it is proved to be totally and utterly blatant (ie not being a player deliberately going to ground because of a slight touch or anticipating being touched) I would make it a 5 game ban.
Agreed. The Guendouzi dive was blatant. Not touched at all.
Old Yesterday, 11:13 AM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
The punishment has to be to the advantage of the team sinned against, not some unspecified club at at some vague point in the future. Indeed, there may be no punishment at all if we reach a point at which bookings are reset.

I have always been a fan of a rugby-style sin-bin, where punishment is immediate and benefits the team actually sinned against. Plus a further ban of 2-3 matches.