Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old Yesterday, 12:15 AM

dougie87 is just too good for youdougie87 is just too good for youdougie87 is just too good for youdougie87 is just too good for youdougie87 is just too good for youdougie87 is just too good for youdougie87 is just too good for youdougie87 is just too good for youdougie87 is just too good for youdougie87 is just too good for youdougie87 is just too good for you
Chris Kamara - get him in

We need a motivator and I absolutely love kamara’s passion. He is exactly what we need. Speaks sense and knows his stuff. People forget he is a manager .

cometh the hour cometh the kammy....
Old Yesterday, 12:18 AM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Old Yesterday, 12:22 AM
Probationary User

Jughead : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJughead : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJughead : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJughead : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJughead : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJughead : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJughead : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJughead : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJughead : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJughead : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJughead : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Comedy Hour
Old Yesterday, 12:26 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
When you’re a Brighton troll and you don’t fool a single poster.
Old Yesterday, 04:25 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
When you’re a Brighton troll and you don’t fool a single poster.
At least Penstone has got a mod convinced.....

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign
Old Yesterday, 05:04 PM

dougie87 is just too good for youdougie87 is just too good for youdougie87 is just too good for youdougie87 is just too good for youdougie87 is just too good for youdougie87 is just too good for youdougie87 is just too good for youdougie87 is just too good for youdougie87 is just too good for youdougie87 is just too good for youdougie87 is just too good for you
Spoke very well as usual on goals on Sunday today.
Old Yesterday, 05:24 PM
Licking balls

bradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He was a complete disaster when he tried management, I like him as a pundit and he should stick to that
Old Yesterday, 07:24 PM

Ryan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He was at the Burnley game for Sky, gave me a thumbs up when I was on my way to Sainsburys. With this inside info I'm all for it.
Old Yesterday, 07:27 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougie87 View Post
We need a motivator and I absolutely love kamara’s passion. He is exactly what we need. Speaks sense and knows his stuff. People forget he is a manager .

cometh the hour cometh the kammy....
Seriously, why even bother. Trolling is effective/funny when it is subtle. This is just farcical, as are most of your efforts.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old Yesterday, 07:28 PM

Mr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Maybe he could turn Schlupp into our star player and we could all shout "Unbelievable Jeff!" after another brilliant display.
Old Yesterday, 08:38 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
At least Penstone has got a mod convinced.....
What proof would you like me to pm a mod or even you? Perhaps then you'll stop your childish behaviour.

Seriously, pm me and ask me, although I appreciate sending me a pm would deprive you of playing to your audience.

Last edited by Penstone Eagle; Yesterday at 08:40 PM.
Old Yesterday, 08:43 PM

Guys this is a serious thread. Please keep personal dispute elsewhere .
Old Today, 01:03 AM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
You are either a troll or a twat, neither good.
Old Today, 01:18 AM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan_the_eagle View Post
He was at the Burnley game for Sky, gave me a thumbs up when I was on my way to Sainsburys. With this inside info I'm all for it.
That's nothing. He lives in the next village (unless he moved without letting me know ) and I can pop around and give him everyone's ideas on teams each week over a pint at The Star Inn. Should work well........ not.

You just have to love Kammy but.......
Old Today, 10:26 AM
Associate member of AWM

Buglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBuglebob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougie87 View Post
Guys this is a serious thread. Please keep personal dispute elsewhere .
Ha!