Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 09-01-2019, 12:36 PM
crap ball gazer!

bald-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebald-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebald-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebald-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebald-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebald-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebald-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebald-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebald-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebald-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebald-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
Hodgson said last season that we were an attacking side that concedes goals but that scores more. We played champagne passing football, the type which we have probably never played in the top division in our entire history. This season we are turgid and boring but defensively solid. We lost Cabaye, but to me the main difference was losing RLC for the balance of our side. The margins are fine, last season we created chances. This season we pass sideways with 4 defensive mids and shoot wildly from distance. People bang on about needing a striker, and we have missed Benteke to give us another option, but last season we were fine with Andros and Wilf up top because we had a runner from midfield. We are not creating or scoring as many big chances this season. That's a fact. It's not a striker we need, it's 2 pacy runners from midfield. (And we can review the striker situation if Benteke and Wickham don't fire in the next 4 months.) The only good news is that Wilf, struggling with injuries and missing the runners behind and Benteke alongside, has not scored in 12 games so will surely be with us for another season after this one if we show some ambition in the summer.
I've been boring people stupid in the pub saying this - our problem is that we are getting no midfielders in front of the ball, which makes it so easy to defend against. Pretty much the only time we look dangerous is when PVA pushes on.
Old 09-01-2019, 12:45 PM
hey, its just an opinion

the digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthe digger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan555x View Post
Although he seems to have his heart set on Bayern. Personally think they will be just as difficult for him to break into. A loan to a premiership club would've been much more sensible.
Donít they have a proper second XI system in Germany, like the one Guardiola is bemoaning the lack of here, that allows young players to get the competitive game time required to develop while remaining at the parent club?

I think Egbo has just graduated from Borussia Monchengladbac II to the first team.
Old 09-01-2019, 12:53 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Splendid footballer, and I agree that he has been our biggest absence, this season compared to last.
However it seems to be a chronic back problem, and that seriously limits his value (he'll never make it at Chelsea, for example).
Old 09-01-2019, 12:59 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
However it seems to be a chronic back problem, and that seriously limits his value (he'll never make it at Chelsea, for example).
yep. if someone signs him you have to be prepared to lose him for half a season. I'm still not convinced by him to be honest. He was pretty average until he got injured with us, but had a good last month or so of the season. If he'd have ended the season how he started and started how he ended i don't think we'd all be clambering for his signature. He was poor at the world cup, and hasn't been great when i've seen him this season for chelsea (barring a two to three game spell where he scored some goals). Do we miss him? Yes, and we're not as good in that area this season without him.
Old 09-01-2019, 03:10 PM
Troublemaker

EdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is hereEdMan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
Splendid footballer, and I agree that he has been our biggest absence, this season compared to last.
I'd like to see RLC back. But we've missed Cabaye more.
Old 11-01-2019, 03:57 PM

Reg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is here
the type of player to help turn a 2-0 into a 3-0 or 4-0 but not to turn a 0-1 into a 2-1
Old 11-01-2019, 06:04 PM

Simmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSimmo the Elder came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I don't know if he is injured at the moment, but if he is not then will hopefully be #1 target as he can play quite a few positions, hopefully even #10. Should have started in that World Cup semi against Croatia. Benteke back in the squad tomorrow hopefully .
Old 11-01-2019, 06:09 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdMan View Post
I'd like to see RLC back. But we've missed Cabaye more.
I disagree. Cabaye kept us ticking and was tidy. Very rarely the killer ball though. RLC was that extra outlet that made us really dangerous going forward.
Old 11-01-2019, 09:36 PM

Since 1968 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSince 1968 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSince 1968 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSince 1968 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSince 1968 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSince 1968 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSince 1968 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSince 1968 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSince 1968 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSince 1968 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSince 1968 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
I disagree. Cabaye kept us ticking and was tidy. Very rarely the killer ball though. RLC was that extra outlet that made us really dangerous going forward.
But we are no worse off points wise without him this season?
Old 11-01-2019, 09:51 PM

TWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is here
Cabaye was integral to our side. RLC was only good after Christmas