Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

View Poll Results: Bramall Lane, here come the Palace. Another away win or what?
Palace get all 3 in amazing away win runn 1 100.00%
Palace settle for a point in a draw 0 0%
Cheating Sheff spoil the party and beat Palace 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2004, 02:24 PM
Anonymous Coward

Ballgazing Sheffield Utd -v Palace away

Okay, no time to waste. Seems as if we have got Leigterwood - funny sort of a name. I can't make up my mind if it's Dutch or just oddly spelt.

A solid week's training the Iain Dowie way and off we go to grotty old Sheffield. I know, I know, there are about ten thousand student Palace fans in Sheff so I won't insult the place. I'm sure it's bloody marvellous.

Unlike Sheff Utd who are cheats. But that's not the point - the point is are we going to win and march up to the play-offs or are we due a tumble.

One point up there mightn't be a bad result in the circumstances. It nudges us nearer to the Magic 50 mark.

So what'll it be. Gets your balls out and get rubbing.
Old 01-02-2004, 03:10 PM
Anonymous Coward

Oooops, silly me. There is already a Sheff Utd ballgazing thread. So don't post on this thread.

Att'n Mods: can you please kill this thread as it's a duplicate one. I've tried to delete it but I can't.
Old 01-02-2004, 03:17 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
done sir