Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 29-05-2001, 10:00 AM
Anonymous Coward

what is the correct etiquette towards a Millwall 'fan'?

Knowing Bermondsey as I do, it will be the big visiting game conumndrum of next season - how does one address the prospect of going to the Den. Which of these is okay:
1. "Awl-white mate, heil Hitler"
2. "Cor, you got a nice ground, and nice boots too"
3. "Eh, like yer flick-knife. Can I 'av one - reminds me of me skool days?"
4. "It's a fair cop mate, you really do have a football club, shame about the drubbing we're about to give ya."
5. All of the above, and run away, run away, run away.
Old 29-05-2001, 01:33 PM
Casual user

Catford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCatford Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by beestey:
Knowing Bermondsey as I do, it will be the big visiting game conumndrum of next season - how does one address the prospect of going to the Den. Which of these is okay:
1. "Awl-white mate, heil Hitler"
2. "Cor, you got a nice ground, and nice boots too"
3. "Eh, like yer flick-knife. Can I 'av one - reminds me of me skool days?"
4. "It's a fair cop mate, you really do have a football club, shame about the drubbing we're about to give ya."
5. All of the above, and run away, run away, run away.
Personally, B; and having seen Millwall in action at far too close quarters, i'd recommend option 5 heartily - without any greeting whatsoever. Catford Eagle - Stands his ground, but knows when he's on a loser...

------------------
Oh, well; Whatever; Nevermind...