Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

View Poll Results: How's it going to go against Burnley?
Palace win and ecstatic fans invade pitch like 1979 49 77.78%
Palace draw but it's okay, we're still going up 8 12.70%
Palace lose and Selhurst floods with tears 6 9.52%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-01-2004, 08:43 AM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
Palace 1-0 winners. Dougie (pen). 14,949.

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 06-01-2004, 09:16 AM
Nordic deity

Tor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situationsTor is very understanding, and so aware of all my situations
Seems like a sure win, going for 2-0 to the Palace.
AJ and Watson to score.

Att. 17,609
Old 06-01-2004, 09:24 AM

paulos99 is playing for a contract
2 - 1 Palace

Shipperley & Routledge for us

Blake for them
Old 06-01-2004, 09:43 AM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
Palace 1 (Shipps - I'm going to keep predicting him until he bloody well scores !)
Burnley 1

Att: 15,241
Old 07-01-2004, 11:47 AM

parkydl is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsparkydl is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsparkydl is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsparkydl is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsparkydl is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsparkydl is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsparkydl is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsparkydl is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsparkydl is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsparkydl is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsparkydl is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadows
Palace 2 (Shipps, Butterfield)
Burnley 1 (Blake)
Att: 16,047
Old 07-01-2004, 12:43 PM
Soul Survivor

Caisterman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCaisterman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCaisterman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCaisterman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCaisterman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCaisterman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCaisterman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCaisterman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCaisterman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCaisterman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCaisterman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Palace 2 ( Dougie & Shipps )
Burnley 0

Att: 16,335
Old 07-01-2004, 01:00 PM

Loyal Supporter keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineLoyal Supporter keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineLoyal Supporter keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineLoyal Supporter keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineLoyal Supporter keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineLoyal Supporter keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineLoyal Supporter keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineLoyal Supporter keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineLoyal Supporter keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineLoyal Supporter keeps it in mind, eight times out of nineLoyal Supporter keeps it in mind, eight times out of nine
Palace 3 Burnley 0

Butterfield, Black, AJ.

Old 07-01-2004, 05:06 PM
Inventor of Jack Shit

Ian Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIan Hart came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Palace 1 (AJ) Burnley 1 (Moore)

Old 07-01-2004, 07:33 PM
lazy hound

Crate sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCrate sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCrate sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCrate sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCrate sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCrate sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCrate sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCrate sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCrate sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCrate sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCrate sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Palace 3 (AJ 2, Routledge), Burnley 0

Old 08-01-2004, 08:29 AM

limited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelimited_edition : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Palace 2 (Dougie, Wayne)
Filthy Kickers 1 (Stan Ternant - ex Palace innit, he's gotta score )

Try not to get anyone sent off, Palace. Burnley will try every trick in the book. Especially Chadwick.
Old 08-01-2004, 08:58 AM
Sit down you fool!

olreagle is walloping Brighton 5-0olreagle is walloping Brighton 5-0olreagle is walloping Brighton 5-0olreagle is walloping Brighton 5-0olreagle is walloping Brighton 5-0olreagle is walloping Brighton 5-0olreagle is walloping Brighton 5-0olreagle is walloping Brighton 5-0olreagle is walloping Brighton 5-0olreagle is walloping Brighton 5-0olreagle is walloping Brighton 5-0
Shipps shows his blistering pace and silky ball control skills, taking the ball from his own penalty area past 7 Burnley defenders before smashing it Hurst-like into the top right hand corner, thus completing his hat-trick and capping a 7-0 drubbing.

Back in the real world, a 0-0 draw and no fingernails left.....
Old 08-01-2004, 09:09 AM

Igor Iconic is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansIgor Iconic is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansIgor Iconic is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansIgor Iconic is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansIgor Iconic is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansIgor Iconic is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansIgor Iconic is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansIgor Iconic is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansIgor Iconic is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansIgor Iconic is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fansIgor Iconic is giving a Dean Austin handclap salute to all the loving fans
Palace 3-1 Burnley
AJ, Gray, OG.
Blake for them.

"There is nothing which has yet been contrived by man, by which so much happiness is produced as by a good tavern or inn" - Samuel Johnson
Old 08-01-2004, 10:33 AM
Made in Bromley

monkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm taking my cousins boy who got the new kit for xmas and he's really looking forward to It........................so It's bound to be a shite 0-0 draw!!!!
Old 08-01-2004, 10:34 AM

Spender : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpender : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpender : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpender : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpender : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpender : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpender : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpender : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpender : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpender : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSpender : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
2-0 win for the boys continuing our climb up the table.

EEEEEEEEEAAAAAAGGGGGLLLLEEESSSSSSSSS !

Old 08-01-2004, 10:35 AM

Gooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGooders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Crap, nearly forgot to predict.

Palace 3 (Shipps, AJ 2)
Burnley 1 (Moore)

Att: 15,214

Last edited by Gooders; 10-01-2004 at 08:45 AM.
Old 08-01-2004, 10:47 AM

howard is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fearhoward is a gunboat in a sea of fear
Even though this will be my first trip to SP in 19 years, I still think we will win!

Palace 3-1 Burnley

AJ Blake
Gray
Routeledge

Old 08-01-2004, 12:16 PM

melteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemelteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemelteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemelteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemelteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemelteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemelteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemelteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemelteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemelteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemelteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
In a rainsoaked windy affair we cock it up:

Palace 0
Burnley 1(Popovic own goal - well its about time again)
Old 08-01-2004, 12:18 PM
Returned.

Daniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betrayDaniel_Nash is like ice, their footing does betray
Palace 2, AJ and Gray
Burnley 0.

Old 08-01-2004, 05:00 PM
Anonymous Coward

A must win game for me. To be on the wrong end of a drubbing from what is a very poor Burnley side is unthinkable and would be a disaster for the club right now.

Palace 2 - Burnley 0
Freedman
Shipperley
Old 08-01-2004, 05:37 PM
CPFC season ticket holder

David hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceDavid hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceDavid hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceDavid hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceDavid hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceDavid hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceDavid hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceDavid hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceDavid hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceDavid hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceDavid hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nice
Crystal Palace 4
AJ x 3
Gray

Burnley 0