Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 15-02-2001, 08:02 AM
Anonymous Coward

Fear of starting a new topic

Are you a virgin? Can you start a new topic? And "No", there isn't a morning after pill when it comes to starting a new topic. Once you've started your topic, that's it. But, look, it won't hurt, we'll be very sensitive,even if you live in Oxted, or Redhill, or ..well, I'd better shut up on this one.
Indeed I'd better shut up generally, except to say, this IS the Palace fans' place, and although there's lots of different opinions out there, it all boils down to one ultra-simple thing: Palace are best. I just managed to kick off a thread (probably my last), which was about John Jackson. I was only asking a factual question that I didn't know the answer to, and I got a dozen different ones.
It is unnerving initially to jump into the forum but it's well worth it, and you get some good tips - like where the talent is (see another thread) in Croydon etc.
Meanwhile, does everyone realise that Millwall look like they're going to be promoted? Pur-leeze, God, may Millwall not get promoted. Any ideas how to stop the mindless thugs getting up?
Old 15-02-2001, 10:09 AM
Lone Coyote

Steve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSteve in Phoenix : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
buy neil harris
Old 15-02-2001, 10:27 AM
Anonymous Coward

No that isn't a good post/thread start - partly because I've never heard of Neil Harris..probably cos I'm a thicko. Richard Harris perhaps, or Chopper Harris
Old 15-02-2001, 12:00 PM
Anonymous Coward

Rescue me, come on palace, some of you may be unused to beating Man Scum, Liverpool, Sunderland or those thereabouts, but we done all that..so where are you - otherwise the webmeister will kill me, dead, gone, aaaarrrgghhh

Old 15-02-2001, 01:28 PM
Perfectly formed Member

YASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It's alright Beestey it really is......you can get effctive professional help for your condition these days, Call your GP for an initial consultation and in the meantime just take two paracetemol and lie down in a darkened room. Be strong, we'll all be thinking about you.
Old 15-02-2001, 01:45 PM
Anonymous Coward

I've done all that stuff - Yassa. Now what...
Old 15-02-2001, 02:48 PM
Perfectly formed Member

YASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYASSA the PALACETINIAN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Patience, mon brave.
Old 15-02-2001, 07:09 PM
The girl

Kat has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsKat has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsKat has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsKat has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsKat has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsKat has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsKat has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsKat has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsKat has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsKat has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hillsKat has stood some ghostly moments, with natives in the hills
Don't worry, Beestey, you are not alone ... there are lots of men in white coats ready to take you away as we read.
At least you are getting replies.