Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old Yesterday, 04:48 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LN1 View Post
Think Floyd a Pink Floyd tribute act at the Churchill Theatre Bromley tonight, very good.

Saw them at the Hawth Crawley last night with Statto, again, very good
Old Yesterday, 05:09 AM
one love

AJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Went to see Hollywood Vampires supported by The Damned & The Darkness on Wednesday night at Wembley Arena, what a show. Both supports were superb and Hollywood Vampires smashed it. Alice Cooper is still a superb front man at 70 years old, Joe Perry is still a beast on the solos at 67 years old and Johnny Depp can’t half play too.

The Darkness were introduced to the stage by none other than Taylor Hawkins, who I’ll be seeing tonight at the London Stadium with his little known side project to Chevy Metal, Foo Fighters. It’s been a good week.
Old Yesterday, 11:07 AM
Pills wont help you now

Davy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davy64 View Post
War on Drugs and Slowdive on at the O2 13th Dec
40 tickets = Bargain! Can't wait to hear Slowdive fill the O2 with reverb.

'What a divergence from that playoff shambles. Palace beating the Premier League Title Holders, whilst we lose 1-0 at Rotherham FFS. What a gulf.' from NSC 6/4/15
Old Yesterday, 12:33 PM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Went along to see Mogwai last night. They didn't lack volume.
Old Yesterday, 01:02 PM
Pills wont help you now

Davy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidster View Post
Went along to see Mogwai last night. They didn't lack volume.
Slowdive run very close to Mogwai for volume, little to choose between them really but i'd say Mogwai are more consistent on the volume stakes.

'What a divergence from that playoff shambles. Palace beating the Premier League Title Holders, whilst we lose 1-0 at Rotherham FFS. What a gulf.' from NSC 6/4/15
Old Yesterday, 02:50 PM

CommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anyone else seeing the Foo Fighters at the London Stadium tomorrow?
Old Yesterday, 02:51 PM

Repo Man has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Repo Man has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Repo Man has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Repo Man has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Repo Man has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Repo Man has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Repo Man has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Repo Man has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Repo Man has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Repo Man has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Repo Man has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Also went to see Mogwai last night - My Father, My King was all kinds of awesome, just a bit of a shame they didn't play Like Herod.

I'm going to see Nine Inch Nails tonight and My Bloody Valentine on Saturday, last time I saw MBV play they were so loud they made Mogwai seem like Simon & Garfunkel in comparison. Must remember to bring earplugs...
Old Yesterday, 04:24 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
The Stones at Twickenham were superb, they’ve still got it. James Bay as the supporting act was okayish, not a fan personally. Enjoyed him joining in with Jagger on Beast of Burden though.
Old Today, 09:52 AM
Halle Berry or Hallelujah

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommercialStone View Post
Anyone else seeing the Foo Fighters at the London Stadium tomorrow?
I was there last night, brilliant
Horrible day. Don't even know why I went, after the home game 'experience.' Will not visit SE25 again. With others as a 'guest' in their antiquated main stand. Constant abuse, intimidating each time we scored. Never been so pleased to lose.
Old Today, 10:05 AM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
I was there last night, brilliant
Yup, they were excellent. Great night. My only complaint is that they should have swapped the supports around. Wolf Alice are good, but Frank Carter would have been a better warm up, and deserved longer than 30 minutes.

Oh, and trying to find our way back to car park C after was a ******* nightmare.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/will-swain
Old Today, 10:11 AM
Halle Berry or Hallelujah

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
Yup, they were excellent. Great night. My only complaint is that they should have swapped the supports around. Wolf Alice are good, but Frank Carter would have been a better warm up, and deserved longer than 30 minutes.

Oh, and trying to find our way back to car park C after was a ******* nightmare.
I tubed it there and back, afterwards trying to get into Stratford station was a nause
Horrible day. Don't even know why I went, after the home game 'experience.' Will not visit SE25 again. With others as a 'guest' in their antiquated main stand. Constant abuse, intimidating each time we scored. Never been so pleased to lose.