Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 06-09-2017, 07:50 PM

RPizzey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRPizzey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRPizzey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRPizzey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRPizzey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRPizzey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRPizzey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRPizzey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRPizzey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRPizzey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRPizzey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulu84 View Post
Hi mate, nice effort putting this together. Can I suggest having a couple of people proof read it before you submit it, there are some simple mistakes that could easily be addressed with some outside editing. I am in the process of writing my doctorate and my girlfriend constantly rescues my writing with her ninja proof reading skills. Keep it up though, we always need more Palace supporters writing articles!

Oh and don't let the stupid comments get you down, writing is brutal and it takes some balls to submit it for public to read.
Thanks for that, yes i agree needs to be looked over more before publishing, thanks for feedback, hope you enjoy further ones in the future
Old 06-09-2017, 08:23 PM

Ooh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOoh Betty came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPizzey View Post
Cheers for the feedback guys, i am Palace but i cannot write it biased as this is for the website, have been going last 16 years, only 19 so first real taste of writing, constructive feedback is welcomed, having looked back over, need to proof read better so thanks for that.
You're most welcome.
Old 06-09-2017, 08:28 PM

Jason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimistic Kev View Post
I was always taught that if you don't have anything nice to say then it's best to say nothing at all.............................
True. But if everyone thought like that, posting volumes on the BBS would collapse overnight
Old 06-09-2017, 09:01 PM

Optimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
True. But if everyone thought like that, posting volumes on the BBS would collapse overnight

I think that would be a great thing Jason.

Would certainly make the BBS more bearable than it has sadly become over time.
Old 06-09-2017, 10:29 PM

TouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is hereTouchyAndalou Sam the man is here
If you would like me to proof read the article for you and add a little of my signature flair and "razzmatazz" (which all the posters here have come to know and love) seriously mate, just say the word. It would be my pleasure. And I will only charge a modest fee!
Old 06-09-2017, 10:50 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooh Betty View Post
You're most welcome.