Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

View Poll Results: Will Palace end the season above the Albion ?
Yes - but by less than 5 points 11 26.83%
Yes - and by 5 points or more 6 14.63%
No - but they will finish less than 5 points below 12 29.27%
No - and they will finish by 5 points or more below 12 29.27%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 18-02-2012, 05:30 PM
You really are a fat ****

BlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEater
Sorry, TWICE into administration and you ripped off the St Johns ambulance (A CHARITY). Don't play dumb!
Of course we did sweetheart
Old 18-02-2012, 05:35 PM
You really are a fat ****

BlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBlazeRIP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by 17YearsPlus
With Palace finishing above the Albion since season 1984-85 are 26 seasons of footballing superiority now coming to an end ?

With only 16 games (& 48 points) left for Palace in the season the Albion stand 9 points infront. Yet we know the Albion blow hot & cold and can easily slip into a run of defeats. Seaside Eagle has told us that Palaces next 6 games (including Bristol) are easy.

So will Dreary Dougs park the bus style get the points you need to overtake us by the end of the season or will Gus's total football "win at all costs" end our misery. Surely the goalmachine FFS Murray will get going soon.

Personally I can see the cloud lifting and shafts of glorious sunlight streaming down already. But hey it's a rollercoaster and its going to be emotional.

Come on vote.

Old 18-02-2012, 06:00 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoner
13,324 today. That's a total embarrassment.

That includes well over a thousand Watford fans/non shows and other discounted offers.

I give up.
I agree

Palace should been given 3 pts for their win today

But have a point deducted for the attendance .

Enjoy giving Gerrard another standing ovation tomorrow, you complete and utter twat (that's if you're going, of course)
Old 18-02-2012, 06:03 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
Quote:

That includes well over a thousand Watford fans/non shows and other discounted offers.

I give up.
Good

Now you've given up please **** off and die somewhere
Old 18-02-2012, 06:04 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobiinthelastmi
Good

Seconded
Old 18-02-2012, 06:20 PM

eagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles2345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

I give up.
yet we continue to create a good atmosphere and get behind the team. staying until the end and cheering the boys off.
Old 18-02-2012, 06:25 PM

Quote:

I give up.
The only embarrassment is you

Palace won 4-0 today

Yes, you lot have been doing well recently and yes, you have a big game tomorrow.

Yet only you, could have the gall to try and turn a big positive for Palace into a negative.
Old 18-02-2012, 07:46 PM

Bombadier Botty lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnBombadier Botty lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnBombadier Botty lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnBombadier Botty lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnBombadier Botty lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnBombadier Botty lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnBombadier Botty lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnBombadier Botty lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnBombadier Botty lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnBombadier Botty lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnBombadier Botty lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazeRIP
Of course we did sweetheart
Blaze! Did you just blatantly and unashamedly rip off Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels for that line? (switching the 'you' in the film for a 'we' in your post above)
Old 18-02-2012, 07:48 PM

SouthernEagle20 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSouthernEagle20 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSouthernEagle20 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSouthernEagle20 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSouthernEagle20 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSouthernEagle20 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSouthernEagle20 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSouthernEagle20 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSouthernEagle20 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSouthernEagle20 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSouthernEagle20 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Good

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 18-02-2012, 08:04 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
This made me chuckle on NSC

Quote:
Crawley's rise could be a problem,good for Sussex,but bad for Brighton,that said i think Brighton's relationship with Crawley could be like Everton/Liverpool.

Brighton could,i say could(can here the Palace fans now calling me deluded) but could,be a MAJOR PLAYER,in the modern game,in the next 30 years,no debts,well managed,good support,team,management.....wh at with all the clubs in admin of late (Rangers & Portsmouth) the game will change,some casualties will be inevitable....

We may need to replace Falmer,or rip down the North/South ends just to cope with the influx..
Really deluded aren't they?
Old 18-02-2012, 08:12 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
This made me chuckle on NSC

Really deluded aren't they?

I think that even most Brighton fans will be calling him deluded.
Old 18-02-2012, 08:21 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:

I give up.
Well over a thousand?
**** right off londoner as you never go yourself apart from meets at some shit pub in Anerley that nobody north of Preston park knew about.
Old 18-02-2012, 08:27 PM
Why you being like this

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git
Well over a thousand?
**** right off londoner as you never go yourself apart from meets at some shit pub in Anerley that nobody north of Preston park knew about.

this
Horrible day. Don't even know why I went, after the home game 'experience.' Will not visit SE25 again. With others as a 'guest' in their antiquated main stand. Constant abuse, intimidating each time we scored. Never been so pleased to lose.
Old 23-02-2018, 10:02 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEater View Post
lol I can't see that happening when in the next few years you are sitting in league 1 whilst we are playing Premier football every week. Will be a little hard to lord it over us then!
Yet we're the ones deluded.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 23-02-2018, 01:37 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
I would take our stadium over yours mate,just my opinion not held by many on here I know.As for the future I am more confident than I have been for years.
Right again

Twinned with MK Dons