Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 08-09-2017, 12:11 PM

adman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Maybe we've signed Benson and Hedges on free transfers!
Old 08-09-2017, 12:20 PM
. . . . .- --. .-.. . ...

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adman50 View Post
Maybe we've signed Benson and Hedges on free transfers!
They'll have to play in plain clothes covered in health warnings though.

Personally I'd rather go for Riz LaCrosse and Bako.
Old 08-09-2017, 12:21 PM

heath_eagle can take a ladder to the shadows and forget heath_eagle can take a ladder to the shadows and forget heath_eagle can take a ladder to the shadows and forget heath_eagle can take a ladder to the shadows and forget heath_eagle can take a ladder to the shadows and forget heath_eagle can take a ladder to the shadows and forget heath_eagle can take a ladder to the shadows and forget heath_eagle can take a ladder to the shadows and forget heath_eagle can take a ladder to the shadows and forget heath_eagle can take a ladder to the shadows and forget heath_eagle can take a ladder to the shadows and forget
I have pre-warned the Samaritans in case FDB announces he will play 3 at the back.
Old 08-09-2017, 12:26 PM
. . . . .- --. .-.. . ...

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
I'm quite looking forward to this. Classic Palace stuff: backs against the wall, coming out fighting, winning against the odds and getting everyone on side.

Well, at least that's what I'M hoping for. Go on Frankie Boy, get stuck in.

On your marksch...
Old 08-09-2017, 12:28 PM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
Best outcome is that he comes out, holds his hands up, admits some tactical mistakes and has been working solidly with the players to identify their strengths and give them their belief and confidence in whatever system they all agree will work against Burnley.

And to have Sahko, RLC and Zaha in contention.
Old 08-09-2017, 12:28 PM

cdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is here
Old 08-09-2017, 12:29 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by heath_eagle View Post
I have pre-warned the Samaritans in case FDB announces he will play 3 at the back.
More like the job centre...
Old 08-09-2017, 12:32 PM

cdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is herecdm61 Sam the man is here
Almost everybody is getting fit. Only Connor Wickham and Zaha still injured.
Sakho is fit but not game fit but he’s looking good, working very hard. Will probably play on Monday in the U23s.
The rest we have to wait for tomorrow like Loftus-Cheek, Tomkins, Kaikai, hopefully all available for Sunday.
Old 08-09-2017, 12:33 PM

on Mama Sakho
Hes looking good. He is very eager to come here and he’s already a very good influence on the pitch and dressing room.
I’m very delighted he is here and you can already see his impact with his positivity.
Old 08-09-2017, 12:34 PM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
More like the job centre...
Amsterdam office.
Old 08-09-2017, 12:34 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Blimey so Sako is fit?
Old 08-09-2017, 12:35 PM

On deadline day
Frank is asked about the window closing potentially before the start of the season
You can see both sides. As a manager from day one when you start pre-season and the whole squad is there it’s the ideal situation.
You can build up to where you want to go.
If you have injuries it can help of course.
But if a big club signs one of your better players that can be a problem.
Old 08-09-2017, 12:37 PM

Frank on the Parish quotes
Frank is asked about Steve Parish’s quotes on the start “not being great”..
I have always had serious conversations with Steve, one day in the week we come together and talk about what’s going on.
I’m not so concerned about it, we have a very good relationship. We know this is not a one day project, it’s long term.
You cannot expect to win every game, it’s a work in progress still. I’m 30 years in pro football, sometimes it takes more time.
I have a positive feeling about it, training has been good.
Old 08-09-2017, 12:40 PM

‘Do you deserve time?’, someone asks Frank.
It always takes time.
Everybody wants the points but you also have to know what it going on here. We think we are going it the right way, Steve knows that, the board knows that.
The problem is everyone thinks I only play one way. They say I play 3-4-3, but the players I have added to the squad are normally defenders, so you could say it’s 5-3-2.
We looked very carefully to our squad and in our point of view this is the best for the team. Wilf playing more up front than he normally does.
It was legitimate to play this system. We can play directly also, which is different to what I normally play, and that’s down to the quality we have in the team, not that different to before.
Old 08-09-2017, 12:40 PM
Expat Thornton Heathen

Hitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdm61 View Post
Frank on the Parish quotes
Frank is asked about Steve Parish’s quotes on the start “not being great”..
I have always had serious conversations with Steve, one day in the week we come together and talk about what’s going on.
I’m not so concerned about it, we have a very good relationship. We know this is not a one day project, it’s long term.
You cannot expect to win every game, it’s a work in progress still. I’m 30 years in pro football, sometimes it takes more time.
I have a positive feeling about it, training has been good.
Is that complacency or putting a brave face on things or somewhere in between?
Old 08-09-2017, 12:41 PM

Frank on needing to win at Burnley
No, I spoke to Steve and we know what we are going to do.
Everybody wants results, I want results, and to see performances.
At Ajax I didn’t talk about champions, I spoke about how we are going to play and doing things the right way.
It’s the same here, every game we want points, but we have to look at performances.
If we keep doing what we are doing results will come I am sure of it.
Old 08-09-2017, 12:41 PM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
Quote:
It always takes time.
Everybody wants the points but you also have to know what it going on here. We think we are going it the right way, Steve knows that, the board knows that.
The problem is everyone thinks I only play one way. They say I play 3-4-3, but the players I have added to the squad are normally defenders, so you could say it’s 5-3-2.
We looked very carefully to our squad and in our point of view this is the best for the team. Wilf playing more up front than he normally does.
It was legitimate to play this system. We can play directly also, which is different to what I normally play, and that’s down to the quality we have in the team, not that different to before.
Sack him.

Old 08-09-2017, 12:42 PM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Well this is boring. Was hoping it would be proper spiky with a walk out.
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
"If we keep doing what we are doing results will come I am sure of it."

Oh God

Werner Herzog
Expat Thornton Heathen

Hitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHitchin Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
It always takes time.
Complacency.