Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 09-05-2018, 05:38 PM
Very young thick c vnt

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Selhurst Redevelopment - Fans Survey

Just had an email from the club asking me to complete a survey regarding the development of the stadium.

Has anyone else taken it?

All seemed well at first but then it kept repeating the same questions over and over. I don't know who created it but they haven't done a very good job!

It's here if anyone's interested in getting annoyed for 20 minutes: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 09-05-2018, 05:42 PM

ellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineellioteagle1 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Spent 10 mins on it started repeating itself so ended it. Shambolic from whoever’s sent that out.
Old 09-05-2018, 05:46 PM

Dr Mags has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Dr Mags has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Dr Mags has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Dr Mags has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Dr Mags has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Dr Mags has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Dr Mags has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Dr Mags has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Dr Mags has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Dr Mags has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Dr Mags has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
Just had an email from the club asking me to complete a survey regarding the development of the stadium.

All seemed well at first but then it kept repeating the same questions over and over. I don't know who created it but they haven't done a very good job!

It's here if anyone's interested in getting annoyed for 20 minutes: To view the link you have to Register or Login

Sometimes a device to test the reliability of the answers. Does the respondent give consistent answers? If this is the case it was not well done.
Old 09-05-2018, 05:47 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post

Ummm...if I feel like getting annoyed for 20 minutes then I'll watch two thirds of Coronation Street.
Old 09-05-2018, 05:49 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
I'll spend the last 3rd getting annoyed at Coronation Street.
Old 09-05-2018, 05:57 PM

Had to watch it recently and it ain't as good as it used to be you know.
Old 09-05-2018, 05:58 PM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is hereBrumie Allan Sam the man is here
That's 10mins I won't get back.

Old 09-05-2018, 06:14 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Gave up at 40 something % (when it was repeating the same questions). The Palace media department is as impressive as ever.
Old 09-05-2018, 06:45 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
I completed it.
I suspect some of the repeat questions could have been to test the reliability of the answers as has been suggested, however I have a gut feeling it was just a flawed survey with glitches.

Some of the questions were just inappropriate, for example there was one which asked what stopped me from buying a season ticket, which isn't the case - I always have a season ticket and would never not have one.

Also some of the questions about Premium hospitality - despite telling them I really wouldn't ever do it, it still asked loads of questions about what elements of it were most important to me!!

It was just rubbish in the main, but hopefully I got across the point that it was most important that the club looked after existing season ticket holders first and foremost when seats are allocated in the redeveloped stadium
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 09-05-2018, 07:23 PM
Come on you P's

timmy heald : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetimmy heald : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetimmy heald : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetimmy heald : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetimmy heald : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetimmy heald : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetimmy heald : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetimmy heald : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetimmy heald : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetimmy heald : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetimmy heald : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Last year I had a meeting with the club about offering them free research - it’s such a powerful tool if designed correctly.

This survey was truly shocking......I’ve offered to redesign it for them. It wasn’t ‘flawed’ and you never repeat sections of questions for reliability - it was complete error.

No logical routing meant wasted questions asked. I’d be amazed if they get a 2% response rate and even then they’ll need to do a huge amount of data cleaning.
Old 09-05-2018, 07:30 PM
Come on you P's

timmy heald : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetimmy heald : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetimmy heald : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetimmy heald : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetimmy heald : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetimmy heald : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetimmy heald : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetimmy heald : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetimmy heald : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetimmy heald : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetimmy heald : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
My highlight was def the question ..... at what price would you consider a season ticket SO LOW that you would not consider buying it?

Eerrrr
Old 09-05-2018, 07:50 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmy heald View Post
My highlight was def the question ..... at what price would you consider a season ticket SO LOW that you would not consider buying it?

Eerrrr
I didn't even get that question, so the routing is clearly up the spout
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 09-05-2018, 07:53 PM
Registered Useless

charltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcharltonhater came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I didn't get any repeat questions.
Maybe your answers determine the next questions you get asked?
Old 09-05-2018, 08:02 PM
per aspera ad astra!

RAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is here
Surely someone should test this survey before sending it out. That was a waste of 15 minutes. Started to complete it in good faith then some questions like SP attendance became silly after having confirmed season ticket holder. Then like others have said, repeated questions and to see only 45% of survey completed.

Deleted.

I shall do same with the email if I get this again without even opening the survey. Shame.
Old 09-05-2018, 08:12 PM
older member

SHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSHIPEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
absolute shocking survey who on earth produced that waste of time
Old 09-05-2018, 08:15 PM

Am Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is here
Started it. Got to about the eighth Q before thinking 'fvck this' and closing it. Bollocks is it just about the new stand the nosey gits.
Old 09-05-2018, 08:19 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
god it didnt think it could be that bad what a crap survey as other I simply gave up

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013

Please if you can donate to this, give back some of the joy you have had watching the 'A Palace Minute' series from BUBBS11.

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 09-05-2018, 08:28 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by charltonhater View Post
I didn't get any repeat questions.
Maybe your answers determine the next questions you get asked?
In a properly produced survey your answers should always determine the next question you receive.
Old 09-05-2018, 08:31 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
A marketing exercise.

I did get to mention safe standing though.
Old 09-05-2018, 09:30 PM

jamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
surely this should be done BEFORE applying for planning permission?