Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 16-11-2008, 02:52 PM

SexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathe
Going to a fashion show next week. Heidi Klum is going to be there

I will take them to the upmarket places Show them what they have been missing
You and i have very different ideas of what is and isn't upmarket. My downmarket is your top-class, son.
Old 16-11-2008, 02:52 PM
Just living my life

nathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychokiller
Underestimate me at your peril, attic man!
Godders is coming here so i can keep him out of your clutches
Old 16-11-2008, 02:54 PM
Just living my life

nathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexualChocolate
You and i have very different ideas of what is and isn't upmarket. My downmarket is your top-class, son.
Google the Emirates Palace. That's my downmarket
Old 16-11-2008, 02:54 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Godders is coming here so i can keep him out of your clutches
Why would you want to do that?
Old 16-11-2008, 02:57 PM
Just living my life

Quote:
Why would you want to do that?
He's not ready to be used and abused.
Old 16-11-2008, 02:57 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPsychokiller came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
He's not ready to be used and abused.
Who are you to make that decision. I was ready when I was much younger than him FFS!
Old 16-11-2008, 02:58 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
do you miss the month were you were both active on the site, July 2003?
I was a lurking reader for a good few years before I registered. Even after I registered I didn't really start posting for a year or so after that I reckon.

Someone may disprove this with the search function, I haven't bothered to check
Old 16-11-2008, 02:58 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Dullest running joke EVER
Old 16-11-2008, 03:01 PM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Old 16-11-2008, 08:25 PM
I heard you say..hey hey!

blazey_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblazey_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblazey_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblazey_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblazey_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblazey_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblazey_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblazey_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblazey_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblazey_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineblazey_cpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I heard from Gosling yesterday. Which was nice
Old 18-11-2008, 11:48 AM
Bollox to Bloody Bolton

Sussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSussex Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
celery stick hasn't posted in 5 weeks Away end 'n music threads miss his presence in particular.
Old 18-11-2008, 12:48 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Yeah, I'd noticed him missing too. Is he on holiday or something?
Old 18-11-2008, 12:49 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Everyone mail him and get them to post again
Old 18-11-2008, 12:50 PM
Seig Neil

hoopsmccan knows where the wild roses growhoopsmccan knows where the wild roses growhoopsmccan knows where the wild roses growhoopsmccan knows where the wild roses growhoopsmccan knows where the wild roses growhoopsmccan knows where the wild roses growhoopsmccan knows where the wild roses growhoopsmccan knows where the wild roses growhoopsmccan knows where the wild roses growhoopsmccan knows where the wild roses growhoopsmccan knows where the wild roses grow
Quote:
Excellent performance.
Old 18-11-2008, 12:57 PM
Seig Neil

hoopsmccan knows where the wild roses growhoopsmccan knows where the wild roses growhoopsmccan knows where the wild roses growhoopsmccan knows where the wild roses growhoopsmccan knows where the wild roses growhoopsmccan knows where the wild roses growhoopsmccan knows where the wild roses growhoopsmccan knows where the wild roses growhoopsmccan knows where the wild roses growhoopsmccan knows where the wild roses growhoopsmccan knows where the wild roses grow
Mehdi.
Old 18-11-2008, 02:22 PM
thoughtful & kind..

The Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Misfit came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sussex Eagle
celery stick hasn't posted in 5 weeks Away end 'n music threads miss his presence in particular.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4
Yeah, I'd noticed him missing too. Is he on holiday or something?
I've just been in touch with him. Apparently his home pc has died, he's too busy at work for the bbs and, sadly, he's a bit bored of it at the moment anyway. I'll try and get him to post so that I can have the points.
Old 18-11-2008, 08:11 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexualChocolate
Smileysmith posts pretty rarely these days, which is a shame.
Well you should all value my little posts that much more then. lol
Old 18-11-2008, 08:14 PM

SexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSexualChocolate came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith
Well you should all value my little posts that much more then. lol
I would do if they weren't all in the bloody mixing thread!
Old 22-11-2008, 02:48 PM

Dallas Eagles was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDallas Eagles was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDallas Eagles was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDallas Eagles was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDallas Eagles was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDallas Eagles was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDallas Eagles was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDallas Eagles was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDallas Eagles was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDallas Eagles was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsDallas Eagles was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Hi all - now back on the BBS - been awhile - was just being quiet - now left Ireland and back in Australia, Sydney (again!). hope to move to North Manly in a few weeks.
Old 22-11-2008, 02:52 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
Dullest running joke EVER
he has a point.

i am not a gay. get over it