Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ BBS Forums Ľ User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Closed Thread

Old 22-06-2018, 02:13 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
May I politely suggest it's time to lock this thread. It's going nowhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 22-06-2018, 02:15 PM
Maidstoned For Mod!

EryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by the drexciyan View Post
Make up your mind, do you want it gone or not?
Old 22-06-2018, 02:29 PM
Just living my life

nathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
You are an interesting one. It's going to take a while to figure you out
Old 22-06-2018, 02:33 PM

PS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathe View Post
You are an interesting one. It's going to take a while to figure you out
No, no it won't.
Old 22-06-2018, 02:38 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Thats me told. "Give it a rest" Ta Tak.
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

Old 22-06-2018, 03:20 PM
Just living my life

nathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnathe came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
Thats me told. "Give it a rest" Ta Tak.
You've been told worse lol
Old 22-06-2018, 03:24 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathe View Post
You've been told worse lol
Indeed nathe.

Old 22-06-2018, 08:54 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Think Biggin's has many more things thrown his way. Quite a few follow him around the boards to insult him.
Insulting him gets you the liberal BBS badge ... first class.... With a nice ribbon!
Have you found my vitriolic posts to you yet?

Quite a dissapointing accusation that and one that I would hope you could back up. One would do.
Old 22-06-2018, 10:13 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
vitriolic ...you have been towards me a few times.
I’ll leave this hanging.

Unless you are also a banned racist poster like willcpfc or a **** like mcpfcs etc I reckon you are full of shit.

Back this accusation up please or reveal yourself ...
Old 22-06-2018, 11:23 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post

The internet is free.
Which bit of the internet is actually free?

Back on topic, some of you should actually read the OP a tad more carefully.
Old 22-06-2018, 11:29 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Itís gone completely off course actually.

The arrogance of your post is astonishing.

May I politely suggest you need to understand that your opinions donít dictate the rules on here. Itís exactly this sort of shit that made me start this thread. I think the moderation with regard to Biggin has been vindictive.

If heís broken one of the rules the moderators are currently enforcing then ban him. As an ex mod I could hardly argue against that could I?

If he hasnít then reinstate him.

Iím not arguing to reinstate Biggin because I agree with his views, I just donít think he is being treated fairly on here by those in charge.

Last edited by Blind_Eagle; 22-06-2018 at 11:44 PM.
Old 22-06-2018, 11:55 PM
Dis-Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunkie View Post
Your point is lost on me.
I guess it went the same way as your sense of humour.
Old 23-06-2018, 03:23 AM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpalace View Post
Iíll leave this hanging.

Unless you are also a banned racist poster like willcpfc or a **** like mcpfcs etc I reckon you are full of shit.

Back this accusation up please or reveal yourself ...
Well the tone of this sort of proves my point......I wasn't going to search the BBS for hours digging up posts from a year ago plus I'm clearing some woodland around my cottage at the moment so it wasn't something I could really do anyway.
On the brexit thread you have posted in this tone towards myself on the northern Ireland border issue and the strength of feeling and aggression obvious from your part lead me to defuse the debate at that time.
Hey unless I'm mixing up posters ... And No I've only ever been me on here.
Old 23-06-2018, 03:24 AM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
And thanks for the Neg Rep demanding this reply..... Very chilled out of you!
Old 23-06-2018, 05:59 AM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
Itís gone completely off course actually.

The arrogance of your post is astonishing.

May I politely suggest you need to understand that your opinions donít dictate the rules on here. Itís exactly this sort of shit that made me start this thread. I think the moderation with regard to Biggin has been vindictive.

If heís broken one of the rules the moderators are currently enforcing then ban him. As an ex mod I could hardly argue against that could I?

If he hasnít then reinstate him.

Iím not arguing to reinstate Biggin because I agree with his views, I just donít think he is being treated fairly on here by those in charge.
Hmmmn "vindictive moderation" Ouch.

Old 23-06-2018, 06:49 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
i thought we banned trolls.
Old 23-06-2018, 06:53 AM

Eaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesmad123 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This thread proves that some people take the bbs way to seriously. Message boards are ment to be fun. Blind makes an excellent post.
Old 23-06-2018, 07:10 AM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
i thought we banned trolls.
Your bro you mean ??

Old 23-06-2018, 07:24 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
It really is getting silly

Time to grow up everyone
Old 23-06-2018, 07:28 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
If they do let you back in Biggs, you’re going to have to sort your signature out cos it’s feckin up all the pages you post on and it’s doing my swede in