Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 24-09-2018, 12:41 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
Some Kodi 18 builds here

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 24-09-2018, 01:20 PM
Vive La Revolution

Shoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietShoreditch CPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Thanks I tried a few from that list already. Just gets to end of process and says no zip file.
Old 24-09-2018, 07:36 PM

lewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I’m currently using flawless for my IPTV as I already know looks like they are closing accounts down at the end of your contract so currently doing a 48 hour trial on helix cost £1 for 48 hours will let you know how it goes will also upload a few pictures to show how their android app works currently testing on fire stick. Should add £9 a month for there full package

Last edited by lewisuk; 24-09-2018 at 07:48 PM.
Old 24-09-2018, 08:02 PM

lewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minelewisuk : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoreditch CPFC View Post
Thanks I tried a few from that list already. Just gets to end of process and says no zip file.

Give the durex build a go been using it for about 6 months loads of addons on there click and install and works also does itís own maintenance so cleans up caches etc
Old 25-09-2018, 03:41 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
I am using Kodi to get Caribbean channels via Arawak TV and plan to get an additional box on EBay. What is the current favourite box to use?
Old 25-09-2018, 08:00 PM
South London and proud

croydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
I am using Kodi to get Caribbean channels via Arawak TV and plan to get an additional box on EBay. What is the current favourite box to use?
Personally I wouldn't hesitate to recommend a formuler Z7+
Old 25-09-2018, 08:21 PM

palacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
FAB IPTV, one of the major providers of unlicensed streaming content in the UK, says it has shut down completely following a Europol-led raid. The statement follows raids and arrests in both England and Southern Ireland last week. Europol previously indicated that a warrant had been executed in Scotland, where FAB IPTV is reportedly based, but is yet to confirm the news.

Old 25-09-2018, 08:37 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
My limitless is stuck. To view the link you have to Register or Login

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/will-swain
Old 25-09-2018, 09:37 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by croydonexile View Post
Personally I wouldn't hesitate to recommend a formuler Z7+
Whats the advantage over the £25 boxes?
Old 26-09-2018, 06:57 AM
South London and proud

croydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
Whats the advantage over the £25 boxes?
It doesn't use a set box emulator instead has it's own app - mytvonline with lots of cool features.

It can also record, live pause and timeshift.
Old 26-09-2018, 06:58 AM
South London and proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
My limitless is stuck. To view the link you have to Register or Login
Used Limitless all night watching ESPN+ But had a mate say the same about the Bein stream.
Old 26-09-2018, 07:42 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
XMBC - KODI

Quote:
It doesn't use a set box emulator instead has it's own app - mytvonline with lots of cool features.

Could you view sports donkey on the mytvonline app using the Z7+? Seriously thinking ordering one of these so as to be able to record and rewind live viewing.

Can you also access playstore etc or are they pre-set apps?

Last edited by andyocpfc; 26-09-2018 at 08:03 AM.
Old 26-09-2018, 09:12 AM
South London and proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Could you view sports donkey on the mytvonline app using the Z7+? Seriously thinking ordering one of these so as to be able to record and rewind live viewing.

Can you also access playstore etc or are they pre-set apps?
Don't know anything about SD I'm afraid mate. Is there a portal address for it and somewhere for you to register a mac address or a playlist to copy ? The beauty of the formuler is at also has 5 portals available plus playlists so you can you multiple providers if you wish.

As for apps yes it has play store and a market app for things like Mobdro etc which are great back ups.

I have palace tv app, livenet, YouTube etc all installed along with Terrarium
Old 26-09-2018, 09:52 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Don't know anything about SD I'm afraid mate. Is there a portal address for it and somewhere for you to register a mac address or a playlist to copy ? The beauty of the formuler is at also has 5 portals available plus playlists so you can you multiple providers if you wish.

As for apps yes it has play store and a market app for things like Mobdro etc which are great back ups.

I have palace tv app, livenet, YouTube etc all installed along with Terrarium

Thanks CE. The donkey does use a portal with STBEMU and register the MAC with them.

Cool - Iíll check out a few YouTube videos. I donít necessarily need one as I have my Fire tv in the kitchen, My new Sony Android tv in the living room and Android box in the bedroom... but I want one .
Old 26-09-2018, 10:26 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
record and rewind live viewing.
Smarters Pro (app) allows this. (You can get it free using the Apotoide TV app if on Fire TV, or pay for it on Google Play with Android.)

Last edited by smileysmith; 26-09-2018 at 10:57 AM.
Old 26-09-2018, 10:53 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Quote:

Thanks I will review to see if its worth it over the old MXQ/S905 boxes which I thought might have been superceded
Old 26-09-2018, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
Smarters Pro (app) allows this. (You can get it free using the Apotoide TV app if on Fire TV, or pay for it on Google Play with Android.)
Oh really, I didn't know that and I used that app with Limitless. I thought you needed
special hardware to record and didn't know Fire TV could record and store. Can you use that app with Sports Donkey?
Old 26-09-2018, 11:43 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Oh really, I didn't know that and I used that app with Limitless. I thought you needed
special hardware to record and didn't know Fire TV could record and store. Can you use that app with Sports Donkey?
Assume so although I've not tried ...

(Its runs on m3u and log in)

BTW - the only downside I've found with its recording is it stops if the stream breaks for a moment.
Old 26-09-2018, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
Assume so although I've not tried ...

(Its runs on m3u and log in)

BTW - the only downside I've found with its recording is it stops if the stream breaks for a moment.

Oh thatís interesting - Iíll give it a whirl.
Yes, that could well be problem with the recording side as quite often during a stream youíll get at least one (if not a lot more) freezes or stream breaks.
Old 26-09-2018, 02:26 PM
South London and proud

Not an issue on Z7