Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 15-05-2018, 12:44 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
The lottery is tonight. I'm actually not really worried about where the Hawks land. If they get the #1 pick, I assume they'll take Ayton. If they don't, they'll either take Mo Bamba or trade back and get Collin Sexton to push Schroeder out. I guess picking Doncic would give the Hawks a solid trio of Collins, Prince and Doncic that could rotate all over the place.

Last edited by Funk Butter; 15-05-2018 at 12:54 PM.
Old 16-05-2018, 01:59 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleSE24 View Post
Impressive from Lebron there.
Found the article about Lebron's memory.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Quote:
It's the middle of February now, in a game against the Golden State Warriors, and James is walking the ball down the floor with the seconds running out. The Heat are down two points and he's dribbling the final nine seconds off the clock with ace defender Andre Iguodala guarding him. James fakes a drive, then steps back and to his left in time to fire in a game-winning 3-pointer over Iguodala's fingers with 0.1 seconds left.

In the jovial postgame locker room, it's pointed out to James by a reporter that almost exactly five years earlier, he'd won a game with a jumper at Oracle Arena at the buzzer from virtually the same exact spot at the same basket.

"Not really," James says in response. "That one was probably about six feet closer to the baseline and inside the 3-point arc. It was over Ronny Turiaf, I stepped back on him but I crossed him over first and got him on his heels. I'm sure of it. It was down the sideline a few feet. It was a side out-of-bounds play; this one we brought up."

Within moments, James is watching that very 2009 highlight on a cell phone while icing his aching feet. And indeed, there it is -- the crossover step-back on Turiaf from, oh, about six feet to the left of the shot he'd just hit over Iguodala. Right along the sideline inside the 3-point line. A side out-of-bounds play. Just like he said.
Old 17-05-2018, 09:16 AM
Otis McOtis

Thanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Celtics 2-0 up against the Cavs. Kept Lebron quiet in the first game and Celtics look a much stronger team.

Hot summer's day and sticky black tarmac, feeding ducks in the park and wishing you were far away -
Paul Weller
Old 22-05-2018, 12:49 PM
Selhurstian

EagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is here
Cavs back to 2-2. Looking worryingly like a Cavs - Warriors final. Come on Boston and Houston.
Old 23-05-2018, 08:59 AM
Selhurstian

EagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is here
Houston with a great win in Oakland to wrestle back home court advantage
Old 23-05-2018, 09:01 AM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
I actually don't mind the Houston Rockets so I hope they do it.
Old 27-05-2018, 03:52 AM
Panty Organizer

Old 27-05-2018, 04:04 AM
Zahaaaaa oh yessssss

jono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
So gay another warriors title it is then
Old 27-05-2018, 06:28 AM

Lenny Again sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLenny Again sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLenny Again sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLenny Again sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLenny Again sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLenny Again sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLenny Again sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLenny Again sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLenny Again sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLenny Again sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkLenny Again sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
You’re happy?
Old 29-05-2018, 09:29 AM
Selhurstian

I liked this from Twitter

"This is the first time the Cleveland Cavaliers have faced the Golden State Warriors in the NBA finals since 2017, and only the 4th time since 2014"

7-44 three point shooting from Houston last night. 2-13 from Harden. 0-9 from Ariza. What a time to go so cold.
Old 29-05-2018, 09:32 AM
Omnipotent deity

Lego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Meanwhile... while the WCFs were on, Joel Embiid was bouncing a ball off the face of a random stranger in the park.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by Lego Knight; 29-05-2018 at 09:44 AM.
Old 29-05-2018, 09:48 AM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleSE24 View Post
I liked this from Twitter

"This is the first time the Cleveland Cavaliers have faced the Golden State Warriors in the NBA finals since 2017, and only the 4th time since 2014"

7-44 three point shooting from Houston last night. 2-13 from Harden. 0-9 from Ariza. What a time to go so cold.
Houston missed 27 straight 3-pointers. These last two games have just been a serious choke from them. Even with CP3 missing.

Old 29-05-2018, 10:56 PM
Omnipotent deity

Lego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLego Knight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
According to 538.com the chances of Houston missing that many 3-pointers in a row based on how open they were was 1 in 72,000. They choked big time.
Old 01-06-2018, 10:17 AM
Panty Organizer

Lebron has to do everything himself, including guarding JR Smith, and surely that will not be enough.
Old 04-06-2018, 04:58 PM

greybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgreybot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Warriors have the psychological edge now after game 1 as well as shot making ability throughout the whole team. If cavs come back from this it will be nothing short of a miracle.
Old 22-06-2018, 03:57 AM
Panty Organizer

Another year, another stupid Draft Day for the Atlanta Hawks. They had Doncic fall to them and despite every team in the league (seemingly) wanting their #3 pick, the trade they picked was moving to #5 and taking a Top-10 protected 1st Round pick next year from the Mavs. I can hear Mark Cuban laughing all the way from Tokyo. The Magic were willing to move up to take Mo Bamba and they still ended up getting him at #6.
Old 02-07-2018, 07:24 AM
Panty Organizer

Old 02-07-2018, 07:52 AM
Werkself

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Really?
Old 02-07-2018, 07:54 AM
Zahaaaaa oh yessssss

jono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejono cp : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
should of gone to philly and actually win
Old 02-07-2018, 11:43 PM
Panty Organizer

So the Lakers added Lebron. Paul George already resigned with OKC, so they couldn't get him. It looks like trading for Kawhi is a no-go as well. So what do they do? They resign Caldwell-Pope. They then sign Rondo, Javale McGee and Lance Stephenson. They then renounced Julius Randle, who went straight to the Pelicans. I assume LeGM has a plan to beat the Warriors, but I'll be damned if I know what it is.